Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism
(12-03-2015, 11:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Why?  Did you not have things brought to your new place of residence when you moved in?

Oh crap...I forgot.

Brown people.

Hey like it or not. Stats back up profiling.

It's not ideal but profiling works.
(12-04-2015, 12:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey like it or not.   Stats back up profiling.

Soooo.....do you profile the white guys in your neighborhood with guns?  That might help.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-03-2015, 11:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: LOL

It was pure terrorist strike.  He just played sleeper cell for long enough for no one to suspect him..

Yes.  Being born in America was all part of his secret plot to wait almost 30 years and do some foreign terrorist group's work for them.

Yes.

Smirk
(12-03-2015, 11:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sounds like what bfine was suggesting. A man who had some terrorists links and possibly was planning something. Got offended by something and convinced the wife (or maybe she convinced him) to start their plans earlier than they had hoped.

Not that it really matters, but that raises an interesting question. DESPITE ties to terrorists suspects and the professional equipment used, is it really terrorism if it was a "crime of passion"? Certainly it seems like it could still be if they determine that they were planning on continuing their reign of terror and it was politically motivated.

My first thought is to discount this theory as conspiracy thinking. But the fact that the investigation is taking awhile makes me think there may be some thing to this. The longer it takes for the investigation, the more likely this is.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-04-2015, 12:09 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: My first thought is to discount this theory as conspiracy thinking. But the fact that the investigation is taking awhile makes me think there may be some thing to this. The longer it takes for the investigation, the more likely this is.

Well there were a lot of theories...

(12-02-2015, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet the FBI is waiting on further information before they consider it terrorism, but what do they know compared to Roscoe P. Coltrane of the San Bernadino Police Force.

Many are pointing to the procedures employed by the suspects point to terrorism; yet, we still have a long way to go. 

It could possibly be a love triangle. 

(12-03-2015, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Shades of Bonnie and Clyde;  a lot left to play out. 

(12-03-2015, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps; once the motive is determined.

Please do everyone in the forum a favor and discuss the situation as it unfolds; as opposed to trying to defend a ridiculous assertion.

This situation is turning out to be very unique.  

(12-03-2015, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: One of the theories kicked around that I think may make the most sense is that this was part of a cell that was planning a bigger attack, but one of them felt he/she got insulted at this party and went home and got folks/equipment already available.

But its still terrorism.
(12-04-2015, 12:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well there were a lot of theories...

But its still terrorism.

Why do you insist on every act committed by a brown person to be terrorism?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-04-2015, 12:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: Soooo.....do you profile the white guys in your neighborhood with guns?  That might help.  

it's Florida .... We all have guns. LOL
(12-04-2015, 12:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey like it or not.   Stats back up profiling.

Stats back up all sorts of things people don't want to admit.
(12-03-2015, 06:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Evidently he would rather single white female me all over the board.  

I am starting to think he and Dino are having a contest to see who can quote me the most.

There are 17 forums on this message board and I've quoted you in . . . What?  Two? And your delusions of grandeur have turned that into "all over the board"?

Let's see 2/17= 12%. Twelve percent is all over the board?
Anyone seen the yesterday's and today's front pages from the NY Daily News? I think someone working there is a bit fed up.
(12-03-2015, 11:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is why you laugh when idiots constantly throw out the word racist.  

Agreed. Reserve that word for people who call all people from Africa and the Middle East "savages", not someone who reports a suspicious person who happens to be another race/ethnicity. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-04-2015, 01:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: it's Florida .... We all have guns.     LOL

And you odds of being shot by a white guy are better than a foreign terrorist.

As you say:  

(12-04-2015, 01:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do you insist on every act committed by a brown person to be terrorism?

I called it terrorism without knowing the name / ethnicity of the shooter.

I didn't say they were just Bonnie and Clyde out for some thrills.

Solid post though.
(12-03-2015, 11:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is why you laugh when idiots constantly throw out the word racist.  

I did a search for the word racist.  I received 34 pages of posts.  I then did a search for the word racists using you as the member.  I received 6 pages of results.  This means that one poster out of 995 members is responsible for almost 1/5th of the post which contain the word racist in them.  This would suggest you use the word racist far more than anyone else.
(12-04-2015, 02:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I did a search for the word racist.  I received 34 pages of posts.  I then did a search for the word racists using you as the member.  I received 6 pages of results.  This means that one poster out of 995 members is responsible for almost 1/5th of the post which contain the word racist in them.  This would suggest you use the word racist far more than anyone else.

Maybe because there are about 5 people who constantly toss that word out and I bring up the insanity of using it over and over.

I bet if you went deeper you would see about 5 or so others tossing that around. Which makes sense if I am responding to them in threads.
(12-04-2015, 09:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Agreed. Reserve that word for people who call all people from Africa and the Middle East "savages", not someone who reports a suspicious person who happens to be another race/ethnicity. 

Taking shots at me aside.

Don't you think it's reasonable to question if a group of middle easterners are your neighbors and are constantly receiving loads of stuff? Would you not go over and meet them and see what they are all about? We meet all of our neighbors not only to be friendly but It's fair to size them up.
(12-04-2015, 08:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Anyone seen the yesterday's and today's front pages from the NY Daily News? I think someone working there is a bit fed up.

No I haven't seen that yet. Will check it out though.
(12-04-2015, 02:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe because there are about 5 people who constantly toss that word out and I bring up the insanity of using it over and over.  

I bet if you went deeper you would see about 5 or so others tossing that around.    Which makes sense if I am responding to them in threads.

Where there is smoke there is ________ .
(12-04-2015, 02:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Taking shots at me aside.  

Don't you think it's reasonable to question if a group of middle easterners are your neighbors and are constantly receiving loads of stuff?  Would you not go over and meet them and see what they are all about?     We meet all of our neighbors not only to be friendly but It's fair to size them up.

(11-13-2015, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's evident you are pretty Judgemental

What is the difference between sizing someone up and judging them?  My neighbors receive packages frequently.  Should I report them to the police or the FBI?
(12-04-2015, 02:27 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Where there is smoke there is ________ .

Cheech and Chong?