Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Mackensie Alexander Signed
(03-21-2020, 03:08 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Understandable.

Alexander doesn't quite have he physicality of Dennard, but he has some more speed so we should hopefully see a decrease in long pass completions out of the slot. I have a feeling that many of us are going to be clamoring to re-sign Alexander next year.

He didn't miss a tackle all last year.  That's pretty impressive, if you ask me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This Vikings fan is pretty upset and shocked about losing him to Cincinnati for only $4,000,000 on a one year deal.

I hope he pushes Boyd to be better in practice. Sounds like an upgrade to Dennard in the slot.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
That is pretty funny stuff, sounds like he is talking about the Bengals or something lol

Should be some great competition in the Slot between Boyd and Alexander.

Hoping there is an understanding between the Bengals and Alexander that we are going to extend him later on it is just
that the deals of Reader and Waynes made it so we couldn't give him a front loaded contract and a long extension at this
time. I honestly don't know how we got Alexander for this cheap either, like he said, for peanuts.
Reply/Quote