Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-22-2015, 07:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah so effective that the stats don't warrant to continue to take the vaccine.   You pose a higher threat of getting polio from taking the vaccine than not getting the vaccine and taking your chances as unvaccinated.

Except if people stop taking the vaccine then the disease can make a resurgence since it still exists in places in the world.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-22-2015, 08:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except if people stop taking the vaccine then the disease can make a resurgence since it still exists in places in the world.

3 counties who don't vaccinate .... Nigeria, Pakistan, or Afghanistan.

Don't paint me as a no vaccine guy... Because I believe in them.... But I also don't think we should be violating the rights of parents.

The whole polio thing is nonsense. SSF should have chosen something.... That was actually a concern.
Not sure how this is a debate.

The benefits outweigh the risks. If you play out the game theory, there's a huge incentive to get the vaccination. In this case, I side with the public health argument over you betting 32 black.
The same people saying they don't have to get vaccinated and the government can't force them probably also were yelling and screaming about the Ebola patients being brought back here for treatment for fear of a massive outbreak...while figuring if a whole bunch of them don't get vaccinated nothing bad will happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Great law. Other people shouldn't have to be endangered just because some psychotic ***** Alex Jones fans choose to deny their children protection against disease.
(05-24-2015, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: The same people saying they don't have to get vaccinated and the government can't force them probably also were yelling and screaming about the Ebola patients being brought back here for treatment for fear of a massive outbreak...while figuring if a whole bunch of them don't get vaccinated nothing bad will happen.

Flying people in here to treat a disease that spreads easily is not even on the same ballpark. Nice try though.
Also lets not forget they VOLUNTARLY went to be exposed to the virus. So thats on them.

If you have an infectious disease .... You get quarantined. End of.
(05-24-2015, 05:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Great law. Other people shouldn't have to be endangered just because some psychotic ***** Alex Jones fans choose to deny their children protection against disease.

Why do you have to watch Alex Jones to be in favor of individual rights?  
(05-23-2015, 04:05 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Not sure how this is a debate.

The benefits outweigh the risks.  If you play out the game theory, there's a huge incentive to get the vaccination.   In this case, I side with the public health argument over you betting 32 black.

Yes it's unlikely any shenanigans will be at play. But you never know when that maniac gets in control. We already have a built in delivery system for a bio weapon. The flu shot. We have a history of rounding people up we think is a threat .... Blacks, Germans, japs.... Now the progressives in both parties are targeting the tea party. .... How soon until it's a group you think is important enough?

Any time our ability to make our own decisions is limited we have to stand up.