Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you feel it?
That's an understatement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on Mikey. You know how this board is. If it pops up, don't get down and poo poo it, just find a way to turn it into sometihng fun(ny). 

ThumbsUp

(01-02-2022, 06:25 PM)bonesaw Wrote: The Universe has spoken... the vibe was different

Anyone who didn't see AND feel the vibe today, with the team, the crowd, the whole atmosphere, is lying.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anyone who didn't see AND feel the vibe today, with the team, the crowd, the whole atmosphere, is lying.

I validate you!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I validate you!  Hilarious

[Image: victory-dance.gif]
Reply/Quote
I can feel it now. Deep in my rectum.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:50 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I can feel it now. Deep in my rectum.

Never doubt an old stoner, son.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs are still winless at PBS. Third and 27 was one of the greatest Bengal plays of all time.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:41 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anyone who didn't see AND feel the vibe today, with the team, the crowd, the whole atmosphere, is lying.

So....you going spit over open fire, or on the stove in a skillet with that crow? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: So....you going spit over open fire, or on the stove in a skillet with that crow? Ninja

I'll eat my crow.  But I still saw some really stupid play calling, continually trying to run a previously limping Burrow up the middle.  Does he forget we have a premier RB who is not playing with a surgically rebuilt knee?

I saw no need for twice in a row.  But overall it was a pretty good game.  Whatever he told them at halftime, and the adjustments they made seemed to work.  So yes my old friend.  I'll dine on crow this eve.  But can we agree he still has to work on some of that?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll eat my crow.  But I still saw some really stupid play calling, continually trying to run a previously limping Burrow up the middle.  Does he forget we have a premier RB who is not playing with a surgically rebuilt knee?

I saw no need for twice in a row.  But overall it was a pretty good game.  Whatever he told them at halftime, and the adjustments they made seemed to work.  So yes my old friend.  I'll dine on crow this eve.  But can we agree he still has to work on some of that?

They were killing clock Mikey....you can't give Mahommes a minute to kick a FG. Boomer and Cowher alluded to it.....and agreed with it....on the post game show. If it's not Mahommes across the field from you, you call it a lot differently. I was just discussing this with a friend....lol.

They weren't even trying to score, they were trying to run KC out of timeouts and time. Think about this.... you're what, 13/19 on 4th down for the year, you have the best wr trio in the league arguably, you've already had a KO returned to the house (called back), and you have PM on the other side of the field and you're potentially leaving him a minute to score if they don't run the kick back. You gonna be aggressive, or piss down your leg like Marvin? LOL

The worst case scenario there was you don't get it, and they have to go 99 yards in less than a minute with no timeouts....or 60 plus to kick. I personally liked it. I can also say some improvements need made.... objectively. 

How it played out was exactly what the analytics suggested....we converted because they couldn't cover all three WRs without committing a penalty. We got fresh downs and left Mahommes on the sidelines as we kicked the game winner. We're also division champs two years removed from 2-14.

The QB sneak rarely loses yards, handoffs can.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: They were killing clock Mikey....you can't give Mahommes a minute to kick a FG. Boomer and Cowher alluded to it.....and agreed with it....on the post game show. If it's not Mahommes across the field from you, you call it a lot differently. I was just discussing this with a friend....lol.

They weren't even trying to score, they were trying to run KC out of timeouts and time. Think about this.... you're what, 13/19 on 4th down for the year, you have the best wr trio in the league arguably, you've already had a KO returned to the house (called back), and you have PM on the other side of the field and you're potentially leaving him a minute to score if they don't run the kick back. You gonna be aggressive, or piss down your leg like Marvin? LOL

The worst case scenario there was you don't get it, and they have to go 99 yards in less than a minute with no timeouts....or 60 plus to kick. I personally liked it. I can also say some improvements need made.... objectively. 

How it played out was exactly what the analytics suggested....we converted because they couldn't cover all three WRs without committing a penalty. We got fresh downs and left Mahommes on the sidelines as we kicked the game winner. We're also division champs two years removed from 2-14.

Well, we're gonna have to agree to disagree my friend.  I would have done any other number of things but use Burrow in the middle of that line.  But I was really impressed with Taylor's performance.  Didn't let them panic, looks like they made some adjustments.  Great win my brother.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on Mikey.  

ThumbsUp

(01-02-2022, 07:53 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They were killing clock Mikey....

Guess I'll be fielding questions now boys. It's all good. Time anyway.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:10 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Guess I'll be fielding questions now boys. It's all good. Time anyway.

So…uh. You, uh. You got some answers for me? Prep the alibi.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:23 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: So…uh. You, uh. You got some answers for me? Prep the alibi.

No bro.  Not here.  I'm gonna shoot you a PM.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No bro.  Not here.  I'm gonna shoot you a PM.

All of a sudden you get bashful and don’t wanna talk about your hemorrhoids in front of everyone? Ok. PMs are open.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, we're gonna have to agree to disagree my friend.  I would have done any other number of things but use Burrow in the middle of that line.  But I was really impressed with Taylor's performance.  Didn't let them panic, looks like they made some adjustments.  Great win my brother.

All good my man....was a great win, and I absolutely think coaching lost NYJ, and helped lose SF....so I'm definitely not saying he's infallible or the next Darth Hoodie....lol.

Players were talking about adjusting at halftime by Zac and Lou during their pressers.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: All good my man....was a great win, and I absolutely think coaching lost NYJ, and helped lose SF....so I'm definitely not saying he's infallible or the next Darth Hoodie....lol.

Players were talking about adjusting at halftime by Zac and Lou during their pressers.

ThumbsUp   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: They were killing clock Mikey....you can't give Mahommes a minute to kick a FG. Boomer and Cowher alluded to it.....and agreed with it....on the post game show. If it's not Mahommes across the field from you, you call it a lot differently. I was just discussing this with a friend....lol.

Handoffs can also lead to fumbles.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: The worst case scenario there was you don't get it, and they have to go 99 yards in less than a minute with no timeouts....or 60 plus to kick.

Worst case is you are tied instead of ahead.  So Mahommes magic means a win for KC instead of overtime.

Zac got saved by the refs.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Worst case is you are tied instead of ahead.  So Mahommes magic means a win for KC instead of overtime.

Zac got saved by the refs.

No Zac got saved by Snead blatantly fouling Boyd in the end zone. You actually saw Boyd's head twisted around by Snead with his grabbing the helmet strap. 
Reply/Quote