Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you feel it?
(01-02-2022, 01:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy.  I didn't expect this.  Just trying to express my personal feelings.  But I honestly think the way I post on here is changing.  Starting right now.  Thanks fred, for killin my vibe, altogether.

Nothing can kill this vibe....

Joe Burrow is BALLING

The WRs are LETHAL

We have guys like Joe Mixon, CJ Uzomah, Chris Evans (I have a feeling) just waiting in the wings to make a huge play or even take over a game.

The DEFENSE is pretty healthy and ready to roll.  Reader, Chido, Hendrickson, Hubbard, and now Wilson is back!  I have a feeling Bates has his best game of the year.  He had one of his best PFF ratings last week.

We have a KICKER that is a weapon! 

We have coaches (yes, I said it...) that attack in the final minute of the half and adjust on the fly!

This team is ready for this!!!!  I'm shaking.  I can't wait for this game!!!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are in a better spot than we have been in for quite a number of years. How anyone could downplay that is beyond me.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:57 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: We are in a better spot than we have been in for quite a number of years. How anyone could downplay that is beyond me.

Who Dey

This... On top of that, this is a proverbial statement game, and we can put the crazy ass AFC playoffs scenarios to rest.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Nothing can kill this vibe....

Joe Burrow is BALLING

The WRs are LETHAL

We have guys like Joe Mixon, CJ Uzomah, Chris Evans (I have a feeling) just waiting in the wings to make a huge play or even take over a game.

The DEFENSE is pretty healthy and ready to roll.  Reader, Chido, Hendrickson, Hubbard, and now Wilson is back!  I have a feeling Bates has his best game of the year.  He had one of his best PFF ratings last week.

We have a KICKER that is a weapon! 

We have coaches (yes, I said it...) that attack in the final minute of the half and adjust on the fly!

This team is ready for this!!!!  I'm shaking.  I can't wait for this game!!!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

(01-02-2022, 01:57 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: We are in a better spot than we have been in for quite a number of years. How anyone could downplay that is beyond me.

Who Dey

You guys are right. Why in the hell would I let the likes of fred change me. Yo Toasty, I'm headed to the garage for some more VIBE bro. WHO DEY!

To the Chiefs, and anyone who deserves it! WHO DEY!
https://i2.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/giphy-1.gif?fit=282%2C257&ssl=1
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:02 PM)jason Wrote: This... On top of that, this is a proverbial statement game, and we can put the crazy ass AFC playoffs scenarios to rest.

Indeed.  Compared to that all important early season game against the Jets.  A tad more vibe to this one.  Somebody define vibe.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Indeed.  Compared to that all important early season game against the Jets.  A tad more vibe to this one.  Somebody define vibe.

We're in the double elimination portion of the playoffs right now... If we're relying on a tie tomorrow (to back us in), we definitely need to get a win.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can feel it !!! Now if I could only post it !!! lol Who Dey

Anyone with tips for a new member on how to start a thread?
Reply/Quote
Aren't we undefeated in orange?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:12 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I can feel it !!!  Now if I could only post it !!!  lol     Who Dey

Anyone with tips for a new member on how to start a thread?

Welcome to the forums.  There should but a button at the top of each sub forum that says "Post Thread".  I'm not sure but if this is like many forums there may be restrictions on new members that don't allow for the posting of a thread until they meet certain requirements such as a certain number of posts or time as a member, or both.  Typically I have seen rules like that on other forums as an attempt to limit trolling. Like I said I don't know if that applies to here though.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote:  It wasn't that you had a different opinion, it is that you state your opinion as fact, and you think there should be "evidence"  to prove otherwise, even on something as subjective as a "feel".  

I stated my opinion in the exact same way as the OP.  I did not start bringing up "facts" and "evidence" until I was subject to personal attacks just for stating a different opinion.

(01-02-2022, 01:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: As far as not being able to handle it when someone disagrees with them, you know that isn't it.  Heck, some of my favorite posters on here (Nicomo, Nate, Sled, Wyche, etc) and I have have heated debates, but it hardly ever gets disrespectful. 

I have no idea why you are addressing these comments to me.  Please go back and read the thread.  Then direct these comments to the first poster who used personal attacka against another just because he posted a different opinion.

Seriously, EVERYONE please stop blaming me for the way this thread went off the rails.  Go back and read what happened.  Then if you want to criticize someone address the person who first started with the personal attacks.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So to recap.

OP asks a question.  

I answer the question the way I feel and it is different from the OP's opinion.

Therefore I am a silly troll.

Go back and read the thread.  I was not the one who started with the personal insults aimed at people just because they had a different opinion.  Some people just can't handle it when someone disagrees with them, go back and read the thread if you want to see who I am talking about.

It's not hard to recognize why toasty is a Bengals Board troll.

1) Intentionally makes a provocative or nonsensical reply to people with divisive communication such as "You're 100% wrong" or "You have no idea what you are talking about". He started this thread with an "Actually" as if he was enlightening Tiger Teeth for why his feeling is invalid. Other examples include "This is the silliest post ever" before expressing his contrarian opinion that has no purpose other than to diminish another poster's idea; his intent isn't to offer a different perspective, but rather to troll. toasty approaches people with a patronizing demeanor. In a recent thread he referred to Tony as "limited," which according to toasty is the fact and specific example he needs to understand that he's a troll.

2) When people address a toasty post to point out his low emotional intelligence, he falls back on a trolling shtick saying people need to provide facts and specific examples. toasty ignores he's mostly the first poster to interject negativity without facts or examples. When posters decide to engage with facts and evidence, toasty disappears from the thread.

3) Now he attempts to play the victim while conveniently ignoring his long posting history of him insulting people who do not like his opinions. toasty is the one who demeans, patronizes, and insults people when they challenge him.

Funny thing is when toasty gets challenged, he has a meltdown. That's why he receives bans and will receive more in the future. He has low emotional intelligence.

This thread, as with many others, has plenty of anti-toasty people who recognize his toxic behavior on this board. I'm surprised his bans aren't longer.

Anyhow Tiger Teeth, you're a good dude and sorry toasty ruined the thread. I also offer my apologies for persisting the negativity by engaging toasty the troll. I'll stop now as I assume mods are rightfully tired of this thread being about toasty (although I'd argue toasty keeps replying to troll).
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:21 PM)Tony Wrote: Aren't we undefeated in orange?

No... But they win way more than they lose in them. Especially with the black pants.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Welcome to the forums.  There should but a button at the top of each sub forum that says "Post Thread".  I'm not sure but if this is like many forums there may be restrictions on new members that don't allow for the posting of a thread until they meet certain requirements such as a certain number of posts or time as a member, or both.  Typically I have seen rules like that on other forums as an attempt to limit trolling. Like I said I don't know if that applies to here though.  

Thanks so much, George.  I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing as far as having to have a certain number of posts. Maybe that's the case. I will check and see if I can find the "Post Thread."  Have a great Sunday and GO BENGALS!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:35 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Thanks so much, George.  I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing as far as having to have a certain number of posts. Maybe that's the case. I will check and see if I can find the "Post Thread."  Have a great Sunday and GO BENGALS!!!

Welcome to the board & as you can see, there are definitely many threads to jump into and start posting. 
Reply/Quote
Best Bengals board on the web.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Welcome to the board & as you can see, there are definitely many threads to jump into and start posting. 

Thank you so much. I've read the board for several years. I'm excited to get to post my thoughts as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's not hard to recognize why toasty is a Bengals Board troll.

1) Intentionally makes a provocative or nonsensical reply to people with divisive communication such as "You're 100% wrong" or "You have no idea what you are talking about". He started this thread with an "Actually" as if he was enlightening Tiger Teeth for why his feeling is invalid. Other examples include "This is the silliest post ever" before expressing his contrarian opinion that has no purpose other than to diminish another poster's idea; his intent isn't to offer a different perspective, but rather to troll. toasty approaches people with a patronizing demeanor. In a recent thread he referred to Tony as "limited," which according to toasty is the fact and specific example he needs to understand that he's a troll.

2) When people address a toasty post to point out his low emotional intelligence, he falls back on a trolling shtick saying people need to provide facts and specific examples. toasty ignores he's mostly the first poster to interject negativity without facts or examples. When posters decide to engage with facts and evidence, toasty disappears from the thread.

3) Now he attempts to play the victim while conveniently ignoring his long posting history of him insulting people who do not like his opinions. toasty is the one who demeans, patronizes, and insults people when they challenge him.

Funny thing is when toasty gets challenged, he has a meltdown. That's why he receives bans and will receive more in the future. He has low emotional intelligence.

This thread, as with many others, has plenty of anti-toasty people who recognize his toxic behavior on this board. I'm surprised his bans aren't longer.

Anyhow Tiger Teeth, you're a good dude and sorry toasty ruined the thread. I also offer my apologies for persisting the negativity by engaging toasty the troll. I'll stop now as I assume mods are rightfully tired of this thread being about toasty (although I'd argue toasty keeps replying to troll).

Why is this dude even here.... He's worst than anyone on this board. I know people hate when we get negative sometimes, but this dude is just a troll..He goes out of his way to pull some meaningless stats to shit on current players and credit former players. Straight troll..
Reply/Quote
Hoping my home boy, Trent Taylor, gets a chance to handle a bunch of punts today. A lot of KC punts will be a very good thing. Hoping for at least five. Trent and I both grew up in the same little town in SE Kentucky. Is he expected to do the return duties today?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy.  I didn't expect this.  Just trying to express my personal feelings.  But I honestly think the way I post on here is changing.  Starting right now.  Thanks fred, for killin my vibe, altogether.

Come on Mikey. You know how this board is. If it pops up, don't get down and poo poo it, just find a way to turn it into sometihng fun(ny). 

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Universe has spoken... the vibe was different
Reply/Quote