Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K furious (scared)
(05-03-2016, 04:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Right lol

He's right; in Dre's defense, he ALWAYS ran his *** off, down the field to fix someone else's error.

High effort.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 04:28 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's right; in Dre's defense, he ALWAYS ran his *** off, down the field to fix someone else's error.

High effort.

i was agreeing just to clarify if it looked to be otherwise
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 06:15 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I don't like PFF rankings lately, as they don't tell the full story anymore.

Kirkpatrick was the 2nd most targeted player in the NFL and definitely flagged a lot.

But where's the completion percentage against him? TDs allowed? Passer rating allowed?

Not taking a shot at you, this is targeted at PFF, but PFF has started to fall off as the years have gone on and they aren't giving all the stats everyone wants to know. It just says that's his ranking. Why is that his ranking? No idea. There's not really stats to show it.

They used to do that, but not anymore.

Because smart people like you and me don't have access to premium stats anymore so we can't find out for ourselves.
Reply/Quote
PFF is complete garbage. It is impossible to give accurate grades to players unless you know their responsibilities on each and every play. The site is worthless.
Reply/Quote
Good to see a lot of people have changed their minds.

Everyone seems psyched about re=signing Dre.
Reply/Quote
Ah, the sound of one hand clapping.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2017, 11:19 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Ah, the sound of one hand clapping.

Wrong, but it does sound like "clapping".
Reply/Quote