Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K furious (scared)
(04-29-2016, 01:29 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Pretty petty post from Dre K. Will add to the reasons for people to not like him. Can't say I like that tweet much. Better play big next year Dre K or you wont be havin a big pay day.

IMO, Kirkpatrick is a weak CB. Never seems to be in correct position; misses a lot of tackles; looks spastic when targeted. Way to much salary too.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 04:12 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I honestly would be totally fine if they just went and cut him today. Kirkpatrick is showing his true colors. He is far and away a "me first" player. His on field production isn't even that good to warrant such a huge (and sensitive) ego. Double dip and grab Deiondre Hall in the 3rd or 4th and tell Kirk to eat shit.

Edit: if he really was referring to the run on receivers than I apologize.

because he was mad all our WR potential picks were snatched and his post on twitter came before the bengals pick was announced? really?

Spend 4 years developing a starter then we you need him cut him loose... Sounds like a browns formula to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 04:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: because he was mad all our WR potential picks were snatched and his post on twitter came before the bengals pick was announced? really?

Spend 4 years developing a starter then we you need him cut him loose... Sounds like a browns formula to me.

Good job at reading the entire post.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the how bad/good Dre Kirkpatrick is discussion; I'll provide this:

These are the PFF ranking for our 5 regular DBs last year (Jones, Hall, Kirkpatrick, Nelson, Iloka):

Anybody want to take a stab at which rating is Kirkpatrick's?

I don't like PFF rankings lately, as they don't tell the full story anymore.

Kirkpatrick was the 2nd most targeted player in the NFL and definitely flagged a lot.

But where's the completion percentage against him? TDs allowed? Passer rating allowed?

Not taking a shot at you, this is targeted at PFF, but PFF has started to fall off as the years have gone on and they aren't giving all the stats everyone wants to know. It just says that's his ranking. Why is that his ranking? No idea. There's not really stats to show it.

They used to do that, but not anymore.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:37 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I will feel a lot better about this pick if they find someone to trade Kirkpatrick to so Jackson starts. Maybe offer to pay a couple million of his salary. Could be a good way to get up higher in the 2nd round.

Can't use a 1st round pick on a #4 or #5 CB, and then pay Dre Kirkpatrick $7.5m to suck. That's a double bad taste in the mouth.

They could still cut DreK before 2016 season.  Don't think it would happen.  The option is there though.

I don't think it's guaranteed money until 1st day of the season.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 08:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They could still cut DreK before 2016 season.  Don't think it would happen.  The option is there though.

I don't think it's guaranteed money until 1st day of the season.

Nah he will start especially in a contract year.  Maybe the guy will play when money is on the line because pride isn't enough.  Even if WJ3 plays out of his mind I would still want kirkpatrick on the roster for depth this year.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick will have to earn his starting spot all over again and if Dennard is healthy Kirkpatrick may just be the 3rd guy.

In any case, I love the fact that this team values corners so high. Many teams just suck at the position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
wt

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
People are still believing that it's about WJ3? For the 10th and last time people it was about the string of WRs taken right before our pick
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:46 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Am I the only one that saw where it says below the tweet.., in response to all the WR going off the board one by one right before the bengals pick?

The hate for captain kirk is ridiculous. Our D wouldn't have been the second ranked scoring D if he was as bad as the haters say. You aren't the #2 defense in the league if you have such a weak ass CB playing so many snaps.

Exactly. I don't understand this Dre K hate. He's a big part of the reason we had such a strong defense. 
Reply/Quote
Look, he didn't mean to tweet that as early as he did. He was early just like he has been on all of his PI and illegal contact penalties he's had over the years. 

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:17 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Tweeting out his feelings on the matter: 

"U got to be kidding me"

http://cin.247sports.com/Gallery/45073064/GallerySlides/261669-261669?View=Full#261669-261669

He was talking about the recievers all going off the board
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:06 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: He's not furious or scared about Jackson. He's mad that there was literally a run on wide receivers before the Bengals pick.

And I'm mad too.

Context is key.

This.

I saw when he tweeted that during the draft and loved that fact that he was watching the draft and reacting the same way I was. It means he cares about the team.
Reply/Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEznGRJEjqc/?taken-by=realpacman24&hl=en

Yeahhhhh. Kirkpatrick looks real mad here, huh?
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
You're all over reacting. The tweet was because a thread came loose on his favorite pajama top and something fell out of the pocket..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Had to make an account just to laugh at the idiots that think Dre K is bad or gave up a bunch of TDs last year.

Every time someone other than Dre let their man beat them, it was Dre who went into second gear and chased them down, preventing a TD.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 02:49 PM)Older Than You Wrote: Had to make an account just to laugh at the idiots that think Dre K is bad or gave up a bunch of TDs last year.

Every time someone other than Dre let their man beat them, it was Dre who went into second gear and chased them down, preventing a TD.

Right lol
Reply/Quote
Yes, I know I'm right.

Makes me wonder if some of the people here even watch the games, or just vicariously experience them through some website's stat page.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 04:20 PM)Older Than You Wrote: Yes, I know I'm right.

Makes me wonder if some of the people here even watch the games, or just vicariously experience them through some website's stat page.

I also do not believe Dre should get the hate he does on here but hey the pre 2015 Dalton hate had to go somewhere.......

Welcome to CincyJungle
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Junglejuice Wrote:  but hey the pre 2015 Dalton hate had to go somewhere.......

Apparently. 

Reminds me of what Drew Brees said about Quarterbacks. You don't really know what you have until the fifth year.

I just find it crazy nobody in here mentioned the (off the top of my head) six times Dre ran from the opposite end of the field to prevent a touchdown. Our D has been "Bend Don't Break" since the Deltha O'Neal days. Dre is a "Bend Don't Break" corner. And his hands and deflections are only getting better for someone who's played (almost) the majority of his time here injured.

Sort of sad when Margus Hunt, who's done almost nothing for us, is getting less hate than Dre K.
Reply/Quote