Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman back at PBS
(04-27-2023, 09:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I get the most relief from Acupuncture.

Yeah, I did the redneck version of that (dry needling) for a torn hammy and for my back.  Does wonders.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I get the most relief from Acupuncture.

I tore a muscle in my back in 2008 at my first job (I felt something detach as I lifted, one of the oddest feelings, if not the oddest {physical! lol} feeling I have ever felt in my life) and the pain was excruciating for a good 3 days and once my worker's compensation was filed (I mean, I was a part-timer at a grocery store: I didn't need it, but the company insisted), I went to a sister of my dad's oldest friend (a Chinese guy: their father was the first licensed practitioner of Acupuncture in Canada) and she did her stuff.

Well, after 4 sessions over 3 weeks, my back felt the best it had ever felt in my 18 years on this planet. I went for 2 more sessions and because I felt so good, I decided to go back to work.

Second shift back, reaggravated it.

Went back for 7 more sessions of acupuncture, didn't work this time around and I've dealt with it for the past 16 years Sad. The pain only crops up if I do about an hour or more of standing work with my hands, without taking a break (cooking, washing dishes, gardening, etc.). Looks like the only way to deal with it going forward, would be surgery, but there's no point this long after the injury.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 05:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Probably. But I could see a scenario where he pouts into camp and Carman just flat out wins the job, with Collins still not 100%. Jonah gets his wish and stays at LT .........backing up Brown. 

Maybe but Burrow’s knee and health are way more important. I hope for the sake of the team it’s the guy who earns it on the field. If Carman wins it, so be it.
Reply/Quote