Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman has COVID
So Carman wasn't at practice because he has COVID. So he is out 5 days or a negative test whichever comes first. Volson will get the chance to show the coaches the LG position is his

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yikes. Bad to worse with this guy.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 05:31 PM)pally Wrote: So Carman wasn't at practice because he has COVID.  So he is out 5 days or a negative test whichever comes first.  Volson will get the chance to show the coaches the LG position is his

Damn. Bad OL depth turning into thin, bad depth.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well we know he didn't get it from an Arizona Dlineman. He was never in close contact.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
this guy
Reply/Quote
It certainly does seem to be raining shit on Joe Cooper (Jackson Carman) right now.
Reply/Quote
Looks like now the LG spot is Volson’s to lose.Hoping he makes a great one.We sure need a good LG if you haven’t noticed.I think the Bengals are over due to to hit pay dirt finally on OL from the draft.They’ve sure had some busts over the years in trying to fix that line through the draft.To early to tell yet,but I hope it works out.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:09 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Looks like now the LG spot is Volson’s to lose.Hoping he makes a great one.We sure need a good LG if you haven’t noticed.I think the Bengals are over due to to hit pay dirt finally on OL from the draft.They’ve sure had some busts over the years in trying to fix that line through the draft.To early to tell yet,but I hope it works out.

Solid. a 4th round rookie on a team that's built to win now. GREAT.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Solid. a 4th round rookie on a team that's built to win now. GREAT.

Clint Boling did ok.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:15 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Clint Boling did ok.

Clint Boling only started 3 games as a rookie.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
At this point god don’t want him to have that LG starting spot lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:09 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Looks like now the LG spot is Volson’s to lose.Hoping he makes a great one.We sure need a good LG if you haven’t noticed.I think the Bengals are over due to to hit pay dirt finally on OL from the draft.They’ve sure had some busts over the years in trying to fix that line through the draft.To early to tell yet,but I hope it works out.

Have they not hit paydirt on Jonah Williams?
Or do you mean hitting paydirt on a non-first-rounder?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Clint Boling only started 3 games as a rookie.

And didn't play very well, either, though his knock coming out was he needed to add strength.  Once he did that, he was fine.

I hope the best guy wins, but folks need to remember that guys playing in the 2nd half of preseason games tend to look a lot better than they actually are.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:54 PM)Whatever Wrote: And didn't play very well, either, though his knock coming out was he needed to add strength.  Once he did that, he was fine.

I hope the best guy wins, but folks need to remember that guys playing in the 2nd half of preseason games tend to look a lot better than they actually are.

the point is the bengals shouldnt rely on a 4th round rookie if they are in win now mode
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 05:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we know he didn't get it from an Arizona Dlineman. He was never in close contact.

LOL

I've been trying to stay hopeful with Carman but the hits just keep on coming.
Reply/Quote
If someone can find the rules, he can either return on Saturday (which is an off day, anyways) if 2 straight days of negative tests or he needs to quarantine for 5 days, which would put him out for Sunday.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 06:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Have they not hit paydirt on Jonah Williams?
Or do you mean hitting paydirt on a non-first-rounder?

He's been average as a first round pick. I wouldn't really call it a homerun pick. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 10:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: TheFan is a bafoon

TheBafoon should be his name.

take a lap, brother

Please explain how I'm wrong. He's an 11th overall picked who missed his entire rookie year due to injury, only started 10 games his second year because of injury, and was part of an OLine that gave up 71 sacks his third year. 

He played pretty well last year but I would hardly call him a homerun pick. 

Need to start calling you Frank The Jank. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 10:41 PM)TheFan Wrote: Please explain how I'm wrong. He's an 11th overall picked who missed his entire rookie year due to injury, only started 10 games his second year because of injury, and was part of an OLine that gave up 71 sacks his third year. 

oh yea a real good LT is not that good because there was crap next to him. Very logical

Jonah was very good last year. He's 24 years old I believe. He even played well in 2020 when he was healthy.

Jonah is the franchise LT. Im happy with him. They all cant be prime Whitworth. Jonah is a top 10 LT in the NFL
Reply/Quote
Shame for Jackson, hope he recovers quick and comes out motivated even if he starts the season as a sub.
Reply/Quote