Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carman has COVID
HILARIOUS that people are saying with COMPLETE confidence that Carman doesn’t have a work ethic issue, when his scouting report had work ethic issue written in it. Literally.

The fact that his pass protection skills are as dreadful as it was last season means he isn’t working hard enough on it. Guy has all the talent in the world, and he lost the gig to Adeniji last year, and now a 4th round rookie from North Dakota. It’s for sure a work ethic concern.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 03:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The fact that his pass protection skills are as dreadful as it was last season means he isn’t working hard enough on it. Guy has all the talent in the world, and he lost the gig to Adeniji last year, and now a 4th round rookie from North Dakota. It’s for sure a work ethic concern.

Last year Carman did not "lose his starting position" until he was carted off the field with an injury.

And this year Volson did not start taking first string snaps until Carman went out with Covid.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2022, 05:34 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Damn. Bad OL depth turning into thin, bad depth.

It's just Covid. At this point it's a head cold, with a side of the sh!ts.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year Carman did not "lose his starting position" until he was carted off the field with an injury.

And this year Volson did not start taking first string snaps until Carman went out with Covid.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Volson-with-1st-team?pid=1234044#pid1234044
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 04:36 PM)BengalB Wrote: It's just Covid. At this point it's a head cold, with a side of the sh!ts.

Definitely not true.

I've had quite a few coworkers getting COVID in recent weeks. Many are getting extremely fatigued and having headaches.
The severe difficulty breathing doesn't seem to be as much of an issue nowadays though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 11:22 AM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11682405]

[Image: OIP.MAyv9F3drT-oPo_m_NOQogAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

Am I the only one that remembers Pollack's quote about ______ in his neck?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/04/30/bengals-frank-pollack-epic-quote-drafting-cordell-volson/
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 04:36 PM)BengalB Wrote: It's just Covid. At this point it's a head cold, with a side of the sh!ts.

Lalala
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am sorry that you can not comprehend the difference between strength and technique.

i thought you understood some of the basics of football.

(08-22-2022, 11:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think you get it.

Understand now?

(08-22-2022, 11:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but I don't know how to use any smaller words than those.

I see someone woke up feeling extra Fred-ish today.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 06:07 PM)phil413 Wrote: Am I the only one that remembers Pollack's quote about ______ in his neck?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/04/30/bengals-frank-pollack-epic-quote-drafting-cordell-volson/

That was shit in his neck lol

I think he means he is one tough sumbitch and is built more than injecting actually feces LMAO!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 09:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That was shit in his neck lol

I think he means he is one tough sumbitch and is built more than injecting actually feces LMAO!!!

Well of course Pollack is figurative, otherwise the dental premiums would go up from guys trying to eat glass to impress him. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 10:01 PM)phil413 Wrote: Well of course Pollack is figurative, otherwise the dental premiums would go up from guys trying to eat glass to impress him. 

Ha ha yeah he is funny dude. Hopefully he gets our OL good at pass protection that is my only problem with his coaching so far.

Damn good run blocking OL coach that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Volson-with-1st-team?pid=1234044#pid1234044

Those pesky facts wont stop Fred's narrative...

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 09:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That was shit in his neck lol

"Eating glass" makes sense.  A guy has to be tough to eat glass.  But I have never heard the term "shit in neck", and I have no idea what it has to do with a player being "tough".  It makes no sense.  When I hear that someone has "shit in their neck" I assume they are mentally ********.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "Eating glass" makes sense.  A guy has to be tough to eat glass.  But I have never heard the term "shit in neck", and I have no idea what it has to do with a player being "tough".  It makes no sense.  When I hear that someone has "shit in their neck" I assume they are mentally ********.

That is shit in their head lol
Reply/Quote

3,000 COVID deaths last week in the US. Just a cold though... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 04:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: 3,000 COVID deaths last week in the US. Just a cold though... 

The cold averaged like 70,000 deaths a year before covid yet some act like the common cold was always nothing.

Cannot believe we are still talking about this stuff. But that is what covid was for me, a cold with the shits.

Hits everyone different, some never even know they have it and some die.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 04:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The cold averaged like 70,000 deaths a year before covid yet some act like the common cold was always nothing.

Cannot believe we are still talking about this stuff. But that is what covid was for me, a cold with the shits.

There common cold wasn't killing 70,000 people a year in the US. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
shit in the neck? sounds like severe constipation. I'm confused on this one too Fred
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 04:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The cold averaged like 70,000 deaths a year before covid yet some act like the common cold was always nothing.

You sure you're not thinking of the seasonal flu?
If so, FWIW, flu-related deaths ranged from 12k-52k each year the past decade.

Much lower than the amount of deaths linked to COVID over the past 2.5 years.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Covid isn't one size fits all. It depends on the person. Some people get no symptoms, some people get a severe flu and struggle to breathe, some people get long covid.

Our society likes to break things down into 100% clear delineation. A lot of things can't be simplified like that.
Reply/Quote