Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 03:37 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Why are people calling Ogbeuhi OB? Wouldn't it be OG? What did I miss?

Because OG sounds too cool....

Or people may confuse it with offensive guard
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll say this.....OP does an excellent job of breaking down the film and has a great understanding of the fundamentals of o line play.  I haven't played a down in over 20 years, haven't coached Little League in 18, so he brings to light things I have forgotten, and nuances that are new to the game since I have played or coached.  He really does his homework, and knows his shit.  That being said, it's understandable that he would have some apprehensions about folks calling his methods and observations into question.

As for Og, I mostly agree with what he is saying, except that it is my belief that Og has at least improved somewhat.....but that's not really saying much when you're coming from the absolute bottom of the barrel for OTs in the NFL.  My hope is that he continues to improve, but after watching the film that has been broken down here, I have my reservations.  I don't *think* he's bad enough to almost single handedly deep six the season as he was last year, but I foresee some real problems with him on the blindside.  Hopefully he either gets it together, or the staff can scheme around him, or find a viable solution at LT.  God bless Andy Dalton......he may need it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why is Op suspended man

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:05 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Why is Op suspended man

Because we're all a bunch of sensitive whiners that can't handle the facts, apparently.
Reply/Quote

Happens to the best of us.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:16 PM)treee Wrote: Because we're all a bunch of sensitive whiners that can't handle the facts, apparently.

It's getting out of hand. Whatever

Reply/Quote

It takes two to tango and I only see one person suspended all I have to say about that lol.

I was looking forward to what Zerk had to day about fisher though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Y'all gonna make Berserker not come back, and I was very much excited to see him back after a long absence.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Happens to the best of us.

It's a right of passage of sorts.

I am gonna gun for it next; Heard there's even a cool hangout spot.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:16 PM)treee Wrote: Because we're all a bunch of sensitive whiners that can't handle the facts, apparently.

Without order, there's mass chaos.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Happens to the best of us.

I wouldn't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:41 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It's a right of passage of sorts.

I am gonna gun for it next; Heard there's even a cool hangout spot.

We've had T-Shirts made.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I hope Royle comes back. We've had our share of battles....mostly over FBs...lol...but we always disagreed amicably. He brinhs a TON of knowledge about line play to the table.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Couldn't tell ya. It's a little ridiculous IMO  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:33 PM)Synric Wrote: It takes two to tango and I only see one person suspended all I have to say about that lol.

(08-15-2017, 04:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Y'all gonna make Berserker not come back, and I was very much excited to see him back after a long absence.

Yup and yup.

And BS.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Couldn't tell ya. It's a little ridiculous IMO  Whatever

And another yup, if he's the only one. I haven't checked a couple other users...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He got suspended for making great points. I guess
Reply/Quote
Word to the wise, I'd go back to the subject of this thread and stop talking about something the Mods did.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 05:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Word to the wise, I'd go back to the subject of this thread and stop talking about something the Mods did.

DAmmit!! That excludes me...

Wink

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 04:33 PM)Synric Wrote: It takes two to tango and I only see one person suspended all I have to say about that lol.

I won't say that I officially agree with you for fear of bending the coc*, but I unofficially do agree. I am referring to the latter part too, not the first part.

* - coc is the code of conduct, and the * is the denoter thingy.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote