Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chad issues a challenge
(05-01-2020, 01:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, no one ever squealed about Marvin Jones' injury, did they?

You are correct.  Not one person said QBs should never get their receivers together for private practices in the off season because of the risk of injury.  You were especially quiet about it.

If I am wrong then post a link.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2020, 02:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are correct.  Not one person said QBs should never get their receivers together for private practices in the off season because of the risk of injury.  You were especially quiet about it.

If I am wrong then post a link.

You want me to post a link with people complaining about Marvin Jones' injury from 2014?  Why don't slide into Denny's DMs and ask if he has Bengals.com message board backed up on a personal server.

And if this was about actual practice and not attention there wouldn't be a tweet about it.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2020, 11:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The risk of injury to any of the Bengals' WRs is too great to participate in an attention *****'s publicity stunt in an desperate attempt to stay relevant after his football career ended.

Between this thread and another I was reading, you are just a freakin' ray of fun sunshine.  Lighten up!  

Seriously, dude, wtf!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2020, 02:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You want me to post a link with people complaining about Marvin Jones' injury from 2014?  

No.  I want a link to someone saying QBs should not have private off season throwing sessions with their receivers because the risk of injury is too high.

Doesn't have to be from 2014.  I'll take one from anytime anywhere.

Doesn't have to be from our message board.  It can be from any source.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2020, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  I want a link to someone saying QBs should not have private off season throwing sessions with their receivers because the risk of injury is too high.

Doesn't have to be from 2014.  I'll take one from anytime anywhere.

Doesn't have to be from our message board.  It can be from any source.

Fred, we're discussing the risk of injury.  I showed you a real world example of a Bengals' WR getting injured doing exactly what we're talking about.  An actual real world example demonstrating the risk of injury isn't good enough for you.  You want a to see an example of someone complaining about the injury.  That's not even about the risk of injury, that's about someone complaining about it.

My original comment was about the risk of injury, not about someone squealing about it so I'm not going down the rabbit hole chasing another of your red herrings because I've already demonstrated an actual injury due to the risk.
Reply/Quote