Other
1.44%
2 1.44%
Total 139 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers Game Ball
I went with Gio but think that Andy or Geno would also be deserving. I'm probably grading on a curve because we haven't seen that out of Gio for some time.
Reply/Quote
Geno, cannot wait to see his PFF ratings. He was held on so many plays because his line penetration was insane.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Vani, easy pick.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have to give it to Andy because he was very solid for the second week in a row. Yes he missed a couple of throws but he knew when to throw the ball away to avoid being sacked again for the second straight week. If he continues to play like this our team has a ton of potential this year. Eifert is becoming unstoppable in the red zone. How we missed him last year. Gio was great today as well with a solid rushing attack to backup Jeremy when he went out and never came back in. As for Rey I understand why he really is on here because of the game saving interception at the end, but not to take anything against him, I saw a lot of missed tackles from him today. I know a lot of people will probably be upset at me for saying that but in order for him to be consistent he has got to stop getting turned inside out on easy tackles. He is a key part of our linebacking core until Burfict gets back and he needs to play solid every game. With that being said he played a good game. However my question for the entire game was what happened to AJ Hawk because I honestly do not remember seeing him play very much if any. Did I miss him being injured before the game started. And one last point is Nugent scares me because he just seems to me that he is not comfortable from 30-45 yards kicking and that is a big worry for me because that is going to hurt on extra points and key field goals later in the year. I know it is only the second game but he has got to step it up. He is paid to make those type of field goals and if he continues to miss them we are going to be hurting in close games. With that all being said overall we look good and we are still leading the North. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Gio then Dalton.

Gio killed it.

Dalton made some great decisions - it was nice to see him throw it away instead of taking the sack or forcing it. Those little things are insanely important and it's good that he realized that again.

He said it all!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't see the full game but from what I saw it has to go to Adam Jones. I want to say the whole secondary but man if I gotta single one out I pick him
Reply/Quote
Gio because he stepped up when Hill dropped the ball.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 06:24 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Gio because he stepped up when Hill dropped the ball.

It was quite a sight to see, the way he was gashing them and running guys over that were twice his size.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 06:26 PM)Utts Wrote: It was quite a sight to see, the way he was gashing them and running guys over that were twice his size.

Gio ran very well. Good patience, vision, and some surprising (soon to be not so surprising) power from him as well.
Reply/Quote
Dalton for myself.
Reply/Quote
Close one between Geno and Bernard. I go defense.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Will admit. Another slight disappointing performance from AJ, despite a nice catch. San Diego's pass defense was ranked 5th last year. Hopefully he lights up that Raven's secondary next week.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 06:35 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Will admit. Another slight disappointing performance from AJ, despite a nice catch. San Diego's pass defense was ranked 5th last year. Hopefully he lights up that Raven's secondary next week.

Why would you say that?  He had a ball overthrown go by him and a deflection drop towards the defender that he had to break up.  Everything else that came his way I seem to recall him catching.  He did have a flag for a pick, but it was a pick...
Reply/Quote
Gio, as he restored my faith that he can be an effective all-purpose back.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Gio filled in for the starter, and performed, very well. Proves that if one back isn't, or cant get it done for whatever reason, the other one can step in. That's a luxury teams would kill for.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
Gio...he had a Big game
Reply/Quote
This one is a tossup for me, but I'd have to say the entire defensive line. They didn't do all that great of a job in helping stop the run, but did they put the pressure on Rivers!

Gio: Gio was gio .. if he's given the opportunity, he will do great things; that's to be expected. If there's a hole, he'll find it and bust through it with great speed and elusiveness — but don't expect him to plow his way through a defender or two like Hill.

Andy Dalton: continues to surprise this season. I'm most impressed with his poise and not trying to force throws. He throws it away when it should be thrown away, and he doesn't seem to always be going into a play already knowing who he's throwing to. His arm strength also seems much improved; those bullets over the middle are a beautiful thing to watch.

Adam Jones: this guy continues to play with heart and passion. He's all over the place always making great tackles/plays. Just wish he was back for every PR/KR.

Vincent Rey: Meh. He had a lot of missed tackles and in the wrong position, but in the end, he helped make the game winning play. So I guess he deserves some credit this game.

Not mentioned: Tyler Eifert! This guy is going to be fun to watch this season. I just hope he remains healthy. When his number is called, he pulls through for us. He's the clutch-go-to-guy we need in many situations.
Reply/Quote
Have to go Andy for no turnovers for the 2nd game in a row. I suppose the pitch to Hill was technically his fumble but no way it was on him.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Geno for me. He was an absolute menace all game. Created havoc.

Reply/Quote
I voted for Andy. Although I didn't get to watch the game, only listen to it and follow along on here, it sounded like a made a lot of good decisions and good throw when he needed to. Gio and Geno would both be a close second. As someone mentioned earlier, it is great to have multiple guys to choose from.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote