Other
1.44%
2 1.44%
Total 139 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers Game Ball
(09-20-2015, 09:58 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Quite literally unstoppable. 

The LBs and Reggie should brace for a lashing at film review tomorrow. So many bad angles and poor gap discipline. 

Our LBs suck. We need Burfict back ASAP.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:58 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Quite literally unstoppable. 

The LBs and Reggie should brace for a lashing at film review tomorrow. So many bad angles and poor gap discipline. 

We're paying a guy 7 million this year just to run at a gap, so.... yeah it wasn't pretty.

Reggie only topped it off by giving up his zone on the Floyd TD, but everyone blames Dre.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:02 PM)Stormborn Wrote: We're paying a guy 7 million this year just to run at a gap, so.... yeah it wasn't pretty.

Reggie only topped it off by giving up his zone on the Floyd TD, but everyone blames Dre.

Rey M wasn't good but up until the INT, VRey was absolutely awful. Every run cutback to his side
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:04 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Rey M wasn't good but up until the INT, VRey was absolutely awful. Every run cutback to his side

Agreed completely.

Though Rey wasn't THAT bad; Lamur and Vinnie Rey were far worse.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Agreed completely.

Though Rey wasn't THAT bad; Lamur and Vinnie Rey were far worse.

I really don't know what Dawson has to do at this point to get in. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:04 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Rey M wasn't good but up until the INT, VRey was absolutely awful. Every run cutback to his side

We needed more Genos to play LB just so he literally could do it all if he wasn't already.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:07 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I really don't know what Dawson has to do at this point to get in. 

I would love to see more of Dawson. I hope he plays well when he gets out in. With the way our LBs are playing any kind of upgrade at that position is huge.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:07 PM)Stormborn Wrote: We needed more Genos to play LB just so he literally could do it all if he wasn't already.

We need ***** athletes at LB.
It's annoying. 

Flowers obviously was that, but it wouldn't kill us to look into an actual athlete for there.
Dawson and Burfict are both good but neither will ever be accused of being good athletes. 

When RBs change direction on our LBs, we just gotta pray Iloka or Nelson can save us
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:07 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I really don't know what Dawson has to do at this point to get in. 

He needs to rip Vinny's C off his jersey, better yet, just put on Vinny's jersey, and helmet.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:11 PM)Stormborn Wrote: He needs to rip Vinny's C off his jersey, better yet, just put on Vinny's jersey, and helmet.

I actually feel bad for Vinny. He's a backup forced into a starters job and it hasn't been pretty. It was fine when he'd get in when the situations benefited him. 
Reply/Quote
Andy played very well again today, and Geno spent half the game in the Charger backfield...but Gio just played like a man possessed...breaking tackles, jukin' and jivin', and just refusing to go down without a fight.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:15 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I actually feel bad for Vinny. He's a backup forced into a starters job and it hasn't been pretty. It was fine when he'd get in when the situations benefited him. 

Ravens game 2013 comes to mind, the hype train for him to start for the remainder of the season grew when Maualuga was sidelined. 

No reason Dawson should be watching Vinny play except for the obvious one.
Reply/Quote
You could easily give game balls to Gio, Dalton, and Geno. It's hard to beat a team when that many star players are playing at a high level.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:01 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Our LBs suck. We need Burfict back ASAP.

Yes
Reply/Quote
In my book

Eiffert gets week 1 game ball,

Gio gets game 2 game ball,

but oddly Andy Dalton would be the "season MVP" if it ended today even after being edged out both weeks.

Would like to extend a huge welcome back to Geno, who gets my actual vote, just because he is my favorite and was worthy too.

Still Gio is most deserving today.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Gio. Dalton and Atkins a close second. Dunlap played really well and Adam Jones has been doing great all year.

Vinny Rey wasn't good. But that interception sure made up for his day. Heck of a catch.

Also: Don't look now. But Gio has the 4th most rushing yards in the NFL (has more than Jamaal Charles).
Reply/Quote
Bernard looked like he was back in form like in his rookie season today. He was running with a purpose. If he keeps this up I would honestly be fine with increasing his carries and having him legitimately compete with Hill for play time. The two could push each other to be great imo.
Reply/Quote
Isn't it great that we have a bunch of legitmate contenders for this award? I picked Gio because he probably went in the game thinking he wouldn't get to many touches but stepped up when he became the #1 back after Hill's benching.

How about Kevin Huber?? Had some great punts and pinned the Chargers back a couple of times.
Reply/Quote
I voted Gio hands down, stepped up big when needed.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Went with other to give it to the entire Oline. I'm not sophisticated enough to know which one was better than another, just that Dalton had plenty of time today and Gio wasn't getting hit behind the line either.
Reply/Quote