Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Davis Mock Draft on NFL.com
(02-20-2018, 01:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: and this is exactly my sentiments. 

Would love to see Lamar in Bengals stripes. 

My biggest fear is that he will land in Pittsburgh.

Eerily had same feeling when Ben was coming out of Oxford. 

But now even though he had success. Am very happy Ben did not become a Bengal because I loathe him as a human being now. 

Josh Allen is a better fit for them, and I can't help but wonder if they wouldn't take him at the end of Rd 1.  They can't feel secure with Landry Jones because he beat the Browns...

And I completely agree with you about Piggy.  As a MAC guy, I rooted for him coming out of college until a co-worker told me his senior season at Miami (her hubby was a coach there) about his actions at Miami and how they couldn't wait for him to graduate (or, should I say, just leave for the NFL).  Absolute piece of shit of a human being.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2018, 05:13 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: And again, last year we needed OL too and we didn't take any.

Hopefully with new coaches there will be more honest, up front communication on the abilities of the OL and what needs must be addressed immediately. Laughable I know but one can dream.

Reply/Quote
they have the worst mock drafts...use Walters mock draft. it's rest good n more accurate at the end
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2018, 12:48 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Lol @NFL.com

I actually think nfk.com picked the one guy who has absolutely no chance of getting drafted by the bengals. Kudos. That's like me going to the dog track and picking the losing dog three times in a row..

Exactly this.

Charles Davis is a complete buffoon and has 0 clue about anything football.

Only reason why he still has a job, is because he's one of the NFLN originals, that has kept his nose clean.

Complete loser.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like we could be following the KC Chiefs model. Not only at the QB position but at the LT as well. KC had a number 1 draft pick that started career at RT, he sucked, then moved to LT, he sucked at first, but is now living up to his potential.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This pick only makes even the slightest of sense if Marvin Lewis was not re-signed. Otherwise, predicting a QB at #12 shows that you know absolutely nothing about the Bengals, Mike Brown, or Marvin Lewis.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If Darnold is there at 12, Bengals may pull the trigger but not for Allen.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 01:33 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If Darnold is there at 12, Bengals may pull the trigger but not for Allen.

Please a big NO! 
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 01:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Please a big NO! 

It doesn't mean the Bengals need to retain Darnold but could trade him to the Bills or someone for several draft picks.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I don't get why people want Allen he seems to be the Next Flaco. If we draft a QB in the first two rounds it better be Mayfield.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Despite the subtle attacks that this is lunacy, let me remind you, I thought Ross was lunacy last season. And in hindsight- it was. We didn't use the guy. I would have at least retracted my skepticism should they have played the guy and he performed.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2018, 12:27 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Link:  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000916761/article/charles-davis-mock-draft-10-bengals-land-qb-of-future

This scenario has the Bengals drafting Josh Allen QB, Wyonling at 12.

"They need help at a number of spots, but the Bengals might not be able to resist hitting the reset button for the future with this strong-armed Cowboy."

This isn't the worst thing I have heard, but still doesn't help the line that is desperate to be addressed.

I don't see it either. I like Allen but i think he is way too raw to take in the first even for a QB desperate team which we are not.

Better really dip into FA for this to be even a thought and grab a top LT like Solder. Which pry won't happen either...
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 08:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Josh Allen is a better fit for them, and I can't help but wonder if they wouldn't take him at the end of Rd 1.  They can't feel secure with Landry Jones because he beat the Browns...

And I completely agree with you about Piggy.  As a MAC guy, I rooted for him coming out of college until a co-worker told me his senior season at Miami (her hubby was a coach there) about his actions at Miami and how they couldn't wait for him to graduate (or, should I say, just leave for the NFL).  Absolute piece of shit of a human being.  

I see Pitt taking Allen myself if he is there at their pick. Allen just reminds me of the Pig talent wise.

Obviously a lot better person but the size and arm strength are very similar and Allen is great at buying time just like the Pig.

Allen is a much better runner too.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 03:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I see Pitt taking Allen myself if he is there at their pick. Allen just reminds me of the Pig talent wise.

Obviously a lot better person but the size and arm strength are very similar and Allen is great at buying time just like the Pig.

Allen is a much better runner too.

Yeah, but he does have that whole accuracy issue....I wouldn't be too worried if he went there.  I am anxious to see if Haley's departure hurts them.  I think it will more than they realize.  
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 09:03 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, but he does have that whole accuracy issue....I wouldn't be too worried if he went there.  I am anxious to see if Haley's departure hurts them.  I think it will more than they realize.  

Accuracy is definately Allen's issue and i sure hope you are right that Haley's departure hurts those shitheads.
Reply/Quote
Who have they got us taking in the second? A punter?

That’s bad. Just bad. Even if you don’t like AD, with the kind of holes we’ve got this year and most likely the next,selecting a qb is crazy at 12.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2018, 05:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Who have they got us taking in the second? A punter?

That’s bad. Just bad. Even if you don’t like AD, with the kind of holes we’ve got this year and most likely the next,selecting a qb is crazy at 12.

Yep this would be a terrible move and i think Allen is very talented but it would probably be a sure sign that we are
rebuilding which MB clearly does not believe. He would of moved on from Marv if he thought otherwise.

No way we take a QB in the first, no way.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2018, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep this would be a terrible move and i think Allen is very talented but it would probably be a sure sign that we are
rebuilding which MB clearly does not believe. He would of moved on from Marv if he thought otherwise.

No way we take a QB in the first, no way.

I agree with everything you have said, but I would never say, never. 
Reply/Quote