Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase & Chase offense moving forward.
Brown certainly has another gear or two. Those little check downs that we're accustomed to seeing amount to little are suddenly interesting.
Reply/Quote
I like this dude.

2 weeks in a row he’s ripped off a huge play. The law firm of Chase & Chase might just be something going forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:39 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Nice yes but it sure feels browning has done that last 2 games

You will not pass up a chance to take a shot at Burrow will you?

How is Herberts finger doing?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Would’ve been nice if he was available when Burrow was healthy

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You will not pass up a chance to take a shot at Burrow will you?

Herbo with a passer rating of 45.2 today before he left the game.

That’s somehow even worse than the Burrow Cleveland game from week 1.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
ain't nobody getting in the way of DK at top speed
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You will not pass up a chance to take a shot at Burrow will you?

Haha, honest answer would be better than Burrows wrist, but after ravens and steelers game, the way Browning has responded,  he is the key in energizing the offense, 1st drive out of half after horrible last fews minutes of 1st half, was a shot to the arm for team, nothing against brown but Browning is key rest of year to make playoffs 
Reply/Quote
Herbert looked terrible today. They had no chance against Denver with that dude at QB. Chargers eliminated from playoffs soon if not already, that coach gone IMO.
Reply/Quote
He was drafted later than he should've been; thankfully by the Bengals. If you look at his college tape at Illinois, it's not overly surprising to see him have success. The heavy workload was one of the few things that I thought could be a tad bit concerning of his pre-draft profile (which can also be a plus depending on how you look at it), along with some fumbles, but I was super excited when the selection was made. As I mentioned in another thread, this dude is looking to possibly be the future of the Cincy running attack.
Reply/Quote
I just watch the highlights of today's game, damn that guy can move it! What amazes me is, he evades would be tackles with very little movement. He basically lifts a leg or something without slowing down. Don't think I have ever seen anything like it..
Reply/Quote
I liked the draft this year, but this guy was my favorite draft pick. The value where we picked him is outrageous. I think he’ll be a star in our offense once Mixon gives up the starting role. Very smooth runner, makes great decisions to maximize gains, has breakaway speed as well. Catches well, really a complete back with home run potential.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

22.05 MPH blazing
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 01:14 AM)Dr.Z Wrote: He was drafted later than he should've been; thankfully by the Bengals.   If you look at his college tape at Illinois, it's not overly surprising to see him have success.   The heavy workload was one of the few things that I thought could be a tad bit concerning of his pre-draft profile (which can also be a plus depending on how you look at it), along with some fumbles, but I was super excited when the selection was made.   As I mentioned in another thread, this dude is looking to possibly be the future of the Cincy running attack.

I loved the pick. I thought we got great value for a round 5 selection.  Now, I'm even more certain of it.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 03:26 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I liked the draft this year, but this guy was my favorite draft pick. The value where we picked him is outrageous. I think he’ll be a star in our offense once Mixon gives up the starting role. Very smooth runner, makes great decisions to maximize gains, has breakaway speed as well. Catches well, really a complete back with home run potential.

Agree totally. Great value at Rd5.  Grand larceny committed by the Bengals.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
[Image: GBDUONvWkAAPLj4?format=jpg&name=medium]

Crazy that 3 teams are the entire top 10.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 04:20 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Assuming Zac "gets around" to calling plays for him when Burrow returns.

Maybe,

We don't know who's plays Zac is calling. That's all I'm saying. I'm not gonna hate on the committee approach when things are all going good. But I would like more clarity on who's doing what in this system.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 01:24 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I just watch the highlights of today's game, damn that guy can move it! What amazes me is, he evades would be tackles with very little movement. He basically lifts a leg or something without slowing down. Don't think I have ever seen anything like it..

I definitely want to see more of it and hope it continues. Yeah if you have that kind of speed you really exploit any bad angles.
Reply/Quote
If this were the 1990s I'd have a sweet ass "Chase & Chase" lawyer themed poster hanging in my room. Both guys would have on a dapper orange and black suit while standing in an intimating pose.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 10:07 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If this were the 1990s I'd have a sweet ass "Chase & Chase" lawyer themed poster hanging in my room. Both guys would have on a dapper orange and black suit while standing in an intimating pose.

Almost like harry and Lloyd.
Reply/Quote