Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chase "I'm always open"
Chase - "I'm always open, I'm always f****** open"

Little throw back to Chad here... emotions are starting to get high in the locker room. Season if not already is about to turn ugly.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yes.
Reply/Quote
I can't imagine he will want to sign here after this debacle. Zac has been completely exposed and he ain't going no where..
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:42 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Chase - "I'm always open, I'm always f****** open"

Little throw back to Chad here... emotions are starting to get high in the locker room.  Season if not already is about to turn ugly.

Yeah I was thinking watching the game it might be a character building season. I thought we were past these for awhile. Crazy alot of our players haven't dealt with a bad season here yet.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:50 PM)Tony Wrote: I can't imagine he will want to sign here after this debacle. Zac has been completely exposed and he ain't going no where..

Yeah it can't all be Burrow being amazing. We need to get a new OC and it's not gonna happen. I mean we have to be the worst offense in the league. Which not sure if anyone has watched the Bears but that is a seriously low bar.
Reply/Quote
He’s not wrong. Season about to go off the rails if we don’t correct next week
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
He needs to say something. He’s not a diva.

If you had a job for a company and your boss hindered you and your company was doing bad you would absolutely say something.

Chase is right to question Burrow and the coaching because neither are NFL ready
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:42 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Chase - "I'm always open, I'm always f****** open"

Little throw back to Chad here... emotions are starting to get high in the locker room.  Season if not already is about to turn ugly.

Be interesting how Chase handles adversity,  losing is going to happen..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Keep that to yourself. Yelling it to the press doesn’t do anything. Obviously there is a problem with Joe, and whining about it publicly accomplishes nothing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
As ugly as this whole situation looks with this team,I can’t see it turning around in 1 week.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:59 PM)Housh Wrote: He needs to say something. He’s not a diva.

If you had a job for a company and your boss hindered you and your company was doing bad you would absolutely say something.

Chase is right to question Burrow and the coaching because neither are NFL ready

Sorry I'm not buying that, if that is true he needs to call out his QB also..but I don't agree with just calling out others on a consistent basis, he has 19 catches last 2 games should we critique him for No TDs, if open then score
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry I'm not buying that, if that is true he needs to call out his QB also..

He has been saying for about 7-8 weeks that Joe should sit and heal to anyone who asks him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Don’t blame him being pissed off at all.

You’ve got Jefferson on the Vikings with a qb who’s about as much use as one legged Burrow getting the ball none stop and all we can do for Chase is screens or short yard passes.

Coaching and the play book of an under 11s flag football team is killing us
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry I'm not buying that, if that is true he needs to call out his QB also..but I don't agree with just calling out others on a consistent basis, he has 19 catches last 2 games should we critique him for No TDs, if open then score

Pretty sure he did campaign for Joe to sit till he was 100%
Reply/Quote
Only thing Joe is making happen out there is bad habits. Get him out.
Reply/Quote
Chase was getting open alot.Chase could have had 241 instead of 141 in the Ram’s game.They just simply couldn’t cover him.Same today against the Titans.It appears there may be more to Burrows woes than just his calf injury.
Reply/Quote
Everyone knows Ja’Marr Chase is open. However, Joe Burrow has approximately two seconds to throw and he’s being manhandled by the defense.
Reply/Quote
Chase proved he wasn't lying before. Feels like he is the only one who is not crazy for seeing this. It's like "is no one listening? Is no one seeing this?" Of course he is rightfully frustrated. The coach, QB and team knows how he feels, yet....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The players were calling out Zac and the play calling early last season, too. This is becoming a trend.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The players were calling out Zac and the play calling early last season, too. This is becoming a trend.

It appears Zac is losing the locker room
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote