Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase is out Sunday
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 02:51 PM)Trademark Wrote:

I don't believe this...
Reply/Quote
Was hoping he would play but agree with the decision to hold him out if not 100% ready.

He is too important to the Bengals future to risk and very odd they did not IR him from the start knowing this fact.

Just got to man up and get this win without Chase and most likely will get him back for the Chiefs game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Heal up, Chase. We need him healthy for a playoff run.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Heal up, Chase. We need him healthy for a playoff run.

Their won't be a playoff if he's not playing soon.. He played good on it injured. This makes no sense. Even Burrow said he's ready..
Reply/Quote
Kwamie Lassiter gets elevated from PS.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:07 PM)Tony Wrote: Their won't be a playoff if he's not playing soon.. He played good on it injured. This makes no sense. Even Burrow said he's ready..

Not sure how you said he played good on it injured since he has been out since, that means he could not overcome the injury or it was getting worse.  Burrow is not going to say he is hurt or nope he is out.. keep Titans guessing with he is ready... 

I don;t know if he is for sure out with just this source but he is still on the injury list which tells me he is still mending, Bengals have to decide is he ready to go without a setback or should he give it more time
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 02:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Was hoping he would play but agree with the decision to hold him out if not 100% ready.

He is too important to the Bengals future to risk and very odd they did not IR him from the start knowing this fact.  

Just got to man up and get this win without Chase and most likely will get him back for the Chiefs game.
Exactly.

We've proven we're a good team without him (much better with him), so we just need to let him heal and come back 100%.

This game will be more about establishing the run and controlling the game, and Chase always helps there by drawing the attention of the safeties, but we just need to establish the run, protect Burrow, and keep the chains moving.
(11-26-2022, 03:07 PM)Tony Wrote: Their won't be a playoff if he's not playing soon.. He played good on it injured. This makes no sense. Even Burrow said he's ready..

Players don't always make the best decisions in these circumstances, especially if it's not their bodies because they let emotions influence their decisions.

I'd rather take the chances of another week without him more than risk losing him for longer.
Reply/Quote

We have been playing well and winning while he has been out. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not sure how you said he played good on it injured since he has been out since, that means he could not overcome the injury or it was getting worse.  Burrow is not going to say he is hurt or nope he is out.. keep Titans guessing with he is ready... 

I don;t know if he is for sure out with just this source but he is still on the injury list which tells me he is still mending, Bengals have to decide is he ready to go without a setback or should he give it more time

He injured it on the first TD catch in the Saints game... He later scored a 60 yrd TD, and destroyed Atlanta the following week... He played really well on a fractured hip.

Also... I'm not buying this source.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:20 PM)jason Wrote: Also... I'm not buying this source.

Same here.  Not buying it until I see it everywhere!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Same here.  Not buying it until I see it everywhere!

ESPN is reporting he's a game time decision. I think he plays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:28 PM)jason Wrote: ESPN is reporting he's a game time decision. I think he plays.

Most reports are going off this guy's report.

PFT said he hasn't been officially downgraded by the team though.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think the Cincinnati Bengals are keeping the Titans guessing. It's a big game for both teams. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Man I certainly don't want to put Chase in jeopardy. But I really think we need him if we want to have a chance in this game. Even if he's just drawing coverage that will help a lot. Not really sure the logic of not putting him on IR was if he doesn't play. But it's not like the team was making any moves to cushion the blow of injuries.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 02:51 PM)Trademark Wrote:

This sucks, but they will overcome.  Hope they have a lot of hot reads.  Burrow won't have a long time to wait for guys to uncover.  Attack their LBs in coverage.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:19 PM)sandwedge Wrote: We have been playing well and winning while he has been out. 

Against joke teams. They won't run on Tennessee. We needed chase...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not sure how you said he played good on it injured since he has been out since, that means he could not overcome the injury or it was getting worse.  Burrow is not going to say he is hurt or nope he is out.. keep Titans guessing with he is ready... 

He played the whole Falcon game on it and had his best game. He got hurt the week before in New Orleans. Had 132 and 2tds....
Reply/Quote
The team has elevated players before from the PS as a just-in-case scenario then didn't activate them to the game-day roster. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ja'Marr active even if he doesn't play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

How the f does burrow know? He's a player not a doctor.

This is about the worst take on anything I've read on here in a long time.

Let the guy heal.

I rather miss out on the playoffs this year than risk chase doing damage that limits his ability to play at a high level for the rest of his career because he aggravated an injury returning early.
Reply/Quote