Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase is out Sunday
Him still being on crutches 3 weeks in was a sign some around here missed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
for what its worth

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I kinda figured he would be or at least very limited. And perhaps it's for the best?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 12:34 PM)Destro Wrote: Higgins and Boyd Show.
So be it.

Am I nothing to you? - Samwise Samaje Perine
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 01:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

It’s cool. We still got #9. Joes gonna cook.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 01:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I kinda figured he would be or at least very limited. And perhaps it's for the best?

Yeah, I think this past week was just about easing him back, letting him get his legs under him and working on conditioning. This next week should be all about getting him in game form, and ready to go for KC. Hopefully, things continue to progress well with no setbacks, but I'm fine with them being smart and cautious with how they handle this. Chase is too important to this franchise to take any chances.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 01:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Am I nothing to you? - Samwise Samaje Perine

I'm not drinking to Kool - Aid. Hurst might be my next option.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 01:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, I think this past week was just about easing him back, letting him get his legs under him and working on conditioning. This next week should be all about getting him in game form, and ready to go for KC. Hopefully, things continue to progress well with no setbacks, but I'm fine with them being smart and cautious with how they handle this. Chase is too important to this franchise to take any chances.

Absolutely 
Reply/Quote
Until I actually see him play I worry about that reddit report about it being career ending is true. Their are fantasy trolls currently feeding the conspiracy theory on fantasy sites. Saying Bengals know he is done and are just going to make people gameplan for Chase the rest of season when they know he won't play again this season.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 01:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Until I actually see him play I worry about that reddit report about it being career ending is true. Their are fantasy trolls currently feeding the conspiracy theory on fantasy sites. Saying Bengals know he is done and are just going to make people gameplan for Chase the rest of season when they know he won't play again this season.

I don’t want to put a “career ending” or even “season ending” tag on it but I too fear this injury could be worse than is being lead on.

Time will tell.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 01:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Until I actually see him play I worry about that reddit report about it being career ending is true. Their are fantasy trolls currently feeding the conspiracy theory on fantasy sites. Saying Bengals know he is done and are just going to make people gameplan for Chase the rest of season when they know he won't play again this season.

Him practicing, even limited was a good sign. If for so,e reason he doesn’t practice next week then it’s back to the questions. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I don't think the comparison with Chase's hip injury is the same with Bo's career ending injury where the hip dislocated and avascular necrosis occurred. I'm not a doctor but know a little more about this with my hip problems this year. I worried avascular necrosis was occurring in me (and maybe it is) because we don't get the same type of health care they do, i.e. my MRIs are months out where Chase and others get them immediately.

I read those hip fractures can heal if you leave weight off it (like he was doing). Too bad I never knew if my hip was fractured or not for 6 months lol, just limping around. With hip and back problems you don't want to rest for some of them (they need blood flow), but others need to offload.

If you get in a car accident or accident at all they will probably get you the proper MRIs/MRAs, otherwise you get the XRAY which can miss some fractures.

I'm never going to exercise for 3-4 hours a day and then sit for 6-7 hours a day again. Keep the body moving!
Reply/Quote
I’m okay with this! Ja’Marr Chase is one gifted athlete but the Bengals are deep enough at wide receiver now. Trenton Irwin will step up and get his reps just like he did against Pissburgh last week. Let Ja’Marr heal COMPLETELY before playing him again.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 02:51 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Saw this yesterday on my phone, it is all good. Didn't want Ja'Marr to come back early anyways.

We can still beat the Titans without him, just have to play our best in the trenches, gonna get physical up in here.Mad
Reply/Quote
Zac said they were erring on the side of caution. And that the good thing about not putting him on IR was that he was able to actually practice this week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote