Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase speaks on drops...
Yikes.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/09/jamarr-chase-nfl-ball-is-harder-to-catch-than-ncaa-ball-harder-to-see-without-white-stripes/
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Update: Florio is a clown.

https://twitter.com/real10jayy__/status/1436002864099364873?s=21
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
You know... they finally got around to making the goal posts the same for college and NFL.
I think it's about time they do the same with the football.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 02:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: You know... they finally got around to making the goal posts the same for college and NFL.

when all college athletes get paid they can use the pro ball
Reply/Quote
They are late with this quote.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Man, if only there were like games before the season that didn't count where he could have gotten used to the different ball....a sort of pre-season, if you will.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 03:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man, if only there were like games before the season that didn't count where he could have gotten used to the different ball....a sort of pre-season, if you will.

Hes speaking gibberish again lol
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 03:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man, if only there were like games before the season that didn't count where he could have gotten used to the different ball....a sort of pre-season, if you will.

...or,and I'm just spitballing here, if you sit out a year and know you're going pro next year perhaps maybe, just maybe, you'd want to practice catching the pro ball:

Quote:“I don’t want to blame it on me sitting on my butt the whole year, but it probably had something to do with it, of course,” Chase said. “There’s a bigger ball adjustment, so I don’t want to make excuses but I’ve just got to be a pro and make the catch.”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I feel for players when they're asked stupid questions like "Hey guy who catches balls for a living. How come you no catch balls sometimes?"

He can either say "I will next time" or he can give some thoughts on why he thinks he may have dropped a few passes.

If he does the former, the reporters will write about how he isn't willing to answer questions or, maybe, he doesn't know the problem.

If he does the latter, the reporters will claim he's making excuses.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 02:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: You know... they finally got around to making the goal posts the same for college and NFL.

There's 18 and 19-year-old kids among those throwing and catching the college ball. It probably isn't a ton, but they're still growing so their hands are probably a bit smaller. Also the majority of pass catchers in college are NFL-caliber pass catchers. If they used NFL balls, you'd probably see a big increase in fumbles and drops. At the end of the day the NCAA is more worried about ensuring an exciting money-making product to have people pay to see than preparing the fractions of their players that will go make money for the NFL (and not them).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is the transcribed exchange that is being misquoted

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He's getting slammed all over again (did it ever stop) on social media. He probably should have just remained quiet until he start catching some balls. There was no good reason to put him out in front of the media right now, given the criticism.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I’m surprised the narrative that he is purposely dropping passes because he hates Cincinnati so much hasn’t been thrown out there by Florio and PFT yet. Him and Burrow are probably conspiring to get out of here the first chance they get according to those guys.
Reply/Quote
He bought a jugs machine for his house. Give him some slack...lol
Reply/Quote

Baltimore lost two players today.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 05:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Baltimore lost two players today.

So the real news takeaway is.... Mark Ingram has serious powers so don't F with him. They let him go for JK Dobbins and Gus Edwards and both go down with knee injuries.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 03:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I feel for players when they're asked stupid questions like "Hey guy who catches balls for a living. How come you no catch balls sometimes?"

He can either say "I will next time" or he can give some thoughts on why he thinks he may have dropped a few passes.

If he does the former, the reporters will write about how he isn't willing to answer questions or, maybe, he doesn't know the problem.

If he does the latter, the reporters will claim he's making excuses.

True that CJD lol
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 05:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Baltimore lost two players today.

So you are saying Burrow and Chase shouldn't even be practicing?  This stuff happens.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 06:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So the real news takeaway is.... Mark Ingram has serious powers so don't F with him. They let him go for JK Dobbins and Gus Edwards and both go down with knee injuries.

Dobbins, Edwards, and Justice Hill went down.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I hope he sets the league on fire.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote