Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase speaks on drops...
(09-09-2021, 07:26 PM)Synric Wrote: Dobbins, Edwards, and Justice Hill went down.

[Image: burns-gif-excellent-5.gif]

Another couple weeks of Baltimore practices and the Bengals won't be last in the division in 2021.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 07:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So you are saying Burrow and Chase shouldn't even be practicing?  This stuff happens.

Nope, I'm just pointing out how easy it happens In pregnancy season activities in response to the remark about him not playing much in preseason games
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 09:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nope, I'm just pointing out how easy it happens In pregnancy season activities in response to the remark about him not playing much in preseason games

I ALWAYS participate in pregnancy season activities. Sometimes 2-3 times a night. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 09:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nope, I'm just pointing out how easy it happens In pregnancy season activities in response to the remark about him not playing much in preseason games

Ha, pregnancy season.

So if we had a pre-season in 2020 would we have kept Burrow on the sidelines, too?  It's just weird seeing a bunch of old veteran QBs playing in the pre-season while Burrow has to be benched for his own good.  Seems like we're babying the kid.

Oh wait, I forgot this was the Chase thread....well, we should have played him, too. It's been a long time since KiJana Carter....gotta shake off that fear.
Reply/Quote

Maybe that's what's distracting him from catching balls.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness I think Ja’Marr Chase needs an eye examination from a reputable ophthalmologist. He’s mentioned having difficulty seeing the ball and I suspect he has a depth perception issue as well. Many hand-eye coordination issues are actually related to substandard visual acuity and less than accurate depth perception.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 10:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe that's what's distracting him from catching balls.  

If the rumors are true, he has a tendency to get a little too handsy during pregnancy season.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 10:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If the rumors are true, he has a tendency to get a little too handsy during pregnancy season.

I hear he really likes to push off Pervert
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 08:34 PM)SladeX Wrote: I hope he sets the league on fire.

I'm pretty sure arson will get him on the Commisioner's exempt list or suspended...
Reply/Quote
Chase and Bengals fans want the same thing: to see the ball into his hands.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 10:01 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: In all seriousness I think Ja’Marr Chase needs an eye examination from a reputable ophthalmologist.  He’s mentioned having difficulty seeing the ball and I suspect he has a depth perception issue as well.  Many hand-eye coordination issues are actually related to substandard visual acuity and less than accurate depth perception.

Is that common for 21 year olds who won awards and put up numbers like Chase did just under 2 years ago?   Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 09:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ha, pregnancy season.

So if we had a pre-season in 2020 would we have kept Burrow on the sidelines, too?  It's just weird seeing a bunch of old veteran QBs playing in the pre-season while Burrow has to be benched for his own good.  Seems like we're babying the kid.

Oh wait, I forgot this was the Chase thread....well, we should have played him, too.  It's been a long time since KiJana Carter....gotta shake off that fear.

I very rarely type from my phone, and this example of autofill is why....
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 12:13 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is that common for 21 year olds who won awards and put up numbers like Chase did just under 2 years ago?   Cool

Jameis Winston was a 1st overall pick at the age of 21 and a rookie Pro Bowler.... and turns out he needed lasik.

So maybe? Hear all the time about young pitchers in MLB needing glasses/lasik for the first time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 07:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I very rarely type from my phone, and this example of autofill is why....

That was the most entertaining post about Chase in weeks, though. 
Reply/Quote
Glad I could contribute to the board..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
It's all BURROW'S fault for not giving him a heads up a year in advance to his home boy. Sarcasm

I miss Chad 85 more & more every day.

[Image: E-2q_yCVcAQ4ekh?format=jpg&name=360x360]

NEON yellow football next year or high tech LED lit football. Ooof!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 08:21 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jameis Winston was a 1st overall pick at the age of 21 and a rookie Pro Bowler.... and turns out he needed lasik.

So maybe? Hear all the time about young pitchers in MLB needing glasses/lasik for the first time.

Sean Peyton supposedly believes in him so that says something...then again, Burrow supposedly believes in ZT.
Reply/Quote

(09-09-2021, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I ALWAYS participate in pregnancy season activities. Sometimes 2-3 times a night. 

(09-09-2021, 10:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe that's what's distracting him from catching balls.  

(09-09-2021, 10:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If the rumors are true, he has a tendency to get a little too handsy during pregnancy season.

(09-09-2021, 10:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'm pretty sure arson will get him on the Commisioner's exempt list or suspended...

This is why this board is great lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 11:21 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's all BURROW'S fault for not giving him a heads up a year in advance to his home boy. Sarcasm

I miss Chad 85 more & more every day.

[Image: E-2q_yCVcAQ4ekh?format=jpg&name=360x360]

NEON yellow football next year or high tech LED lit football.   Ooof!

what did you expect him to say to the question "what is the difference between college and pro balls?"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 02:49 PM)pally Wrote: what did you expect him to say to the question "what is the difference between college and pro balls?"

He should demand better questions from the interviewer or be out catching more of those balls he describes that hinder his ability to catch them.
Reply/Quote