Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”

My New York accent sound like that? I never knew...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Reading these posts, I realized I didn't know Kansas City had an in-house version of reddit.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:46 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Our pass protection IS ass, Joe

Quit trying to defend it

Wrong. Like I correctly stated the real metrics of pass protection are whether the QB has a clean pocket and do they have it long enough to get the play off. And like it or not for most of the drop backs the answer to both is yes. It doesn't mean there is no room for improvement but we also need to stop exaggerating the issue - raw sack numbers for a QB who holds the ball trying to extend plays to get big plays are not a reliable metric. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:47 AM)jason Wrote: Oh shit... I just Googled that troglodyte. ******* danced on a memorial to Sean Taylor on Tik Tok.

Mahomes brother is a major league piece of crap, which makes one wonder about Patrick too. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:49 AM)basballguy Wrote: Reading these posts, I realized I didn't know Kansas City had an in-house version of reddit.

The fanbase became reddit once Mahomes became a thing
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:44 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: As a Kentuckian in eastern Kentucky that may be true ….but the poster couldn’t be more ignorant when it comes to Cincy and northern Kentucky area.  

Eastern Kentucky has more charm than Missour(ah)... Place is an f'n dump with its own janky Ozarks region.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:42 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I see comments about how we were playing against a Baltimore team playing with guys off the street but they seem to forget we did pretty much the exact same thing the first time against a healthy Baltimore team.

Actually beat them worse the first time when they had all their starters.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:51 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Actually beat them worse the first time when they had all their starters.

This is because as it turns out the Rat offense is better when Lamar is not the QB and (with both Huntley and Johnson) your have someone who can actually throw with some touch. 
Reply/Quote
Any given Sunday. Pressure Mahomes and catch his erratic passes. Give Joe moderate protection and he can light them up.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:46 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Chiefs have NEVER won in Paul Brown Stadium.

It’s true.  Let’s keep that streak alive.

Let me say I hate the Kansas City Chiefs.  The worst, most obnoxious, and the most arrogant boss I ever had was a rabid Chiefs fan which makes me despise the Chiefs almost as I hate the rest of the AFC North.  I loathe the Chiefs almost as much as I hate the Steelers.

I want Patrick Mahomes to be sacked so much he questions his choice of profession.  I want Tee Higgins to beat Tyrann Mathieu like a drum.  I want Joe Burrow to pass for 400 yards against Kansas City and for Joe Mixon to put up 100+ yards against them.

The Chiefs and their arrogant fans — especially my former boss — need to be punched in the mouth by the Bengals next week.  I want a win even if it’s by one point.  As you can see by the thread quoted by the OP the Bengals garner no respect from Kansas City.  

I want the Chiefs destroyed.

I am all about this 
Reply/Quote
where was the Peter Warrick game at?

Edit: ok it was a home game.

We've been better KC teams before with much less. For me this is anyones game
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:53 AM)Joelist Wrote: This is because as it turns out the Rat offense is better when Lamar is not the QB and (with both Huntley and Johnson) your have someone who can actually throw with some touch. 

Aren't they like 0-3 with those guys starting?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:56 AM)basballguy Wrote: where was the Peter Warrick game at?

In KC I believe... Correction. It was at Paul Brown Stadium.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:53 AM)M.W. Wrote: Any given Sunday. Pressure Mahomes and catch his erratic passes. Give Joe moderate protection and he can light them up.

1 or 2 of their posters said any given sunday. Sounds like the rest need to be reminded of 2003 coming here 9-0 and losing to us.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:46 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Chiefs have NEVER won in Paul Brown Stadium.

It’s true.  Let’s keep that streak alive.

Let me say I hate the Kansas City Chiefs.  The worst, most obnoxious, and the most arrogant boss I ever had was a rabid Chiefs fan which makes me despise the Chiefs almost as I hate the rest of the AFC North.  I loathe the Chiefs almost as much as I hate the Steelers.

I want Patrick Mahomes to be sacked so much he questions his choice of profession.  I want Tee Higgins to beat Tyrann Mathieu like a drum.  I want Joe Burrow to pass for 400 yards against Kansas City and for Joe Mixon to put up 100+ yards against them.

The Chiefs and their arrogant fans — especially my former boss — need to be punched in the mouth by the Bengals next week.  I want a win even if it’s by one point.  As you can see by the thread quoted by the OP the Bengals garner no respect from Kansas City.  

I want the Chiefs destroyed.
Yep not sure the exact year it was but remember a very cocky undefeated Chiefs team coming into Cincinnati  and getting their butts handed to them. 

It would be sweet to beat them and lock up a playoff spot next week somehow

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:46 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Our pass protection IS ass, Joe

Quit trying to defend it

It’s a little less ass than last year at least. Hopefully these youngins grow a lot this off-season and we get back Reiff and Spain and add a quality new lineman in FA/draft.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:57 AM)jason Wrote: Aren't they like 0-3 with those guys starting?
More because of poor D and also baffling decisions by Harbaugh than their offense. 
Reply/Quote
I don't blame them for their arrogance, but we've got plenty to be cocky about too. That being said, until we go and punch them in the mouth and take the W, it is what it is.

We had a tremendous performance against a hated rival today. Celebrate tonight. But you've got to turn the page and get after it tomorrow. You want to make a statement and erase the sour taste out of some of the losses we've had this year that came right on the cusp of the nation crowning us, you go and you do to the Chiefs what you did to Baltimore.

I can't believe Cleveland v Pittsburgh is the SNF next week instead of us v KC. Who was smoking what when they signed off on that. This is the AFC Championship preview! WHO DEY
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”

Ozark hill folk aren't that bright.

I've been to KC, and it's a crime ridden shit hole.

This is coming from someone who lives in the former Murder Capital of the US and lived here during our championship years.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:46 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Our pass protection IS ass, Joe

Quit trying to defend it

I wouldn’t describe the Bengals pass protection as “ass.” I might say the pass protection is bowel, colon, or large intestine quality. It’s certainly not good enough even though admittedly it’s better.
Reply/Quote