Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(12-27-2021, 01:01 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: I don't blame them for their arrogance, but we've got plenty to be cocky about too. That being said, until we go and punch them in the mouth and take the W, it is what it is.

We had a tremendous performance against a hated rival today. Celebrate tonight. But you've got to turn the page and get after it tomorrow. You want to make a statement and erase the sour taste out of some of the losses we've had this year that came right on the cusp of the nation crowning us, you go and you do to the Chiefs what you did to Baltimore.

I can't believe Cleveland v Pittsburgh is the SNF next week instead of us v KC. Who was smoking what when they signed off on that. This is the AFC Championship preview! WHO DEY

Exactly... This upcoming game wouldn't matter half as much if we don't poop our pants against the NYJ, and dig such deep holes to climb out of vs The Chargers and 9ers. Other than them shitting on Ohio, they aren't wrong about much. More than a few have acknowledged that we ain't no easy win too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:01 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: I don't blame them for their arrogance, but we've got plenty to be cocky about too.  That being said, until we go and punch them in the mouth and take the W, it is what it is.

We had a tremendous performance against a hated rival today.  Celebrate tonight.  But you've got to turn the page and get after it tomorrow.  You want to make a statement and erase the sour taste out of some of the losses we've had this year that came right on the cusp of the nation crowning us, you go and you do to the Chiefs what you did to Baltimore.

I can't believe Cleveland v Pittsburgh is the SNF next week instead of us v KC.  Who was smoking what when they signed off on that.  This is the AFC Championship preview! WHO DEY

I'm glad.  I want Ben to shine in his final prime time outing, as it benefits the Bengals for that to happen.  I prefer the Bengals play the 1:00 time slot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Every time I have to drive through KC to see my wife’s sister it’s like driving through a shithole. There fans are pricks that need to get there shit kicked in.

I don’t know if Burrow can do it but I hope he finds a way
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:14 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Every time I have to drive through KC to see my wife’s sister it’s like driving through a shithole. There fans are pricks that need to get there shit kicked in.

I don’t know if Burrow can do it but I hope he finds a way

It’s not going to be up to Joe Burrow. It will be up to Trey Hendrickson and Chidobe Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
I made it to page 4 before I had to quit reading, I never wanted Cincinnati to beat the crap out of a team outside of the division more than I do this Sunday
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”

Which is odd because I wouldn't consider Cincinnati "Appalachia" and it's FLAT, not hilly.  :)
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:20 AM)sloSTI Wrote: I made it to page 4 before I had to quit reading, I never wanted Cincinnati to beat the crap out of a team outside of the division more than I do this Sunday

Lol…that’s exactly what I thought when I stumbled upon the page. Got to page 3…saw the Appalachian Hill people crack and said ohh boy…Jungle Noise will love this
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:23 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Lol…that’s exactly what I thought when I stumbled upon the page. Got to page 3…saw the Appalachian Hill people crack and said ohh boy…Jungle Noise will love this

What’s funny is right after that guys calls the fanbase “hill folk”, he then proceeds to call them a “blight and cancer”

I wonder if someone from south east Ohio slept with his girlfriend
Reply/Quote
We can bring the heat from both edges and inside too. This DL will be one of the best (if not the best) the Chiefs have dealt with all season.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:21 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Which is odd because I wouldn't consider Cincinnati "Appalachia" and it's FLAT, not hilly.  :)

Whatchu mean 'not hilly"? The riverfront maybe, but the rest of the surrounding area is nothing but hills.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:26 AM)Joelist Wrote: We can bring the heat from both edges and inside too. This DL will be one of the best (if not the best) the Chiefs have dealt with all season.

Here’s the thing with the chiefs though

They’re like the packers. As in, they get away with a ton of holding. Much more than your average nfl team

I can see this game going like how the packers game went earlier this season
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:30 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Here’s the thing with the chiefs though

They’re like the packers. As in, they get away with a ton of holding. Much more than your average nfl team

I can see this game going like how the packers game went earlier this season a Bengals game normally goes.

Fixed it!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:31 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’ve never seen a fan base so smug.

Our pass protection is ass though I’ll give them that.

The affects of winning a championship and having Andy Reid.

You wouldn't even know we're talking about a franchise that didn't win a playoff game between 1995 and 2014.

Once we win a title, we'll all be the same as these dudes. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:33 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The affects of winning a championship and having Andy Reid.

You wouldn't even know we're talking about a franchise that didn't win a playoff game between 1995 and 2014.

If we beat them the meltdown of their fans will be hilarious. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:35 AM)Joelist Wrote: If we beat them the meltdown of their fans will be hilarious. 

And I will be right there back on their message board for it…
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:33 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The affects of winning a championship and having Andy Reid.

They're the Golden State Warriors of the NFL.

A Franchise in purgatory until a game changing talent came along...and brought so many Stans with them.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:51 AM)jason Wrote: Eastern Kentucky has more charm than Missour(ah)... Place is an f'n dump with its own janky Ozarks region.

You have to call it by its given name Misery. That state is just a miserable place to be...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:29 AM)jason Wrote: Whatchu mean 'not hilly"? The riverfront maybe, but the rest of the surrounding area is nothing but hills.

I was born in Cincinnati but now live in central PA.  Trust me... Cincy is FLAT compared to here.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:36 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: And I will be right there back on their message board for it…

Lol exactly what I was gonna say. We have to revisit that board if we win.

I wonder if these guys even remember 2003?

(12-27-2021, 01:36 AM)basballguy Wrote: They're the Golden State Warriors of the NFL.

A Franchise in purgatory until a game changing talent came along...and brought so many Stans with them.

Great comparison. Half of them probably aren't even Chiefs fans so much as Mahomes fanboys. That's the most unfortunate trend in sports, IMO. Most of the young guys don't follow teams anymore. They pick one great player and become fans of HIM.

Brady fans
Mahome fans
LeBron fans
Steph fans
Etc

My son follows Kevin Durant. His friend follows Paul George and Russell Wilson.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:42 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I was born in Cincinnati but now live in central PA.  Trust me... Cincy is FLAT compared to here.   Tongue

That's why there aren't any cities in central PA. Towns yes, cities... not so much. I'm sure I'm forgetting one, but Cincinnati and Pittsburgh are pretty unique I that they're surrounded by hills. Hell Cincinnati had to build it's airport in another state.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote