Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(12-27-2021, 10:41 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bunch of depraved degenerates over there with names like “titty meat”

That has to by the worst name I have ever heard of lol
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That has to by the worst name I have ever heard of lol

Don't make fun anyone named after their mom.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Gotta like the guy who thinks OSU hasn’t won a title since ‘99. Probably doesn’t watch a lot of non-Chiefs football. But most of them are just having some cross board fun, and there are even a few empathetic ones, and I get the feeling they don’t much like the Steelers so that means a lot.

To the Chiefs fans, most if not all of us are aware a Bengal victory would be a big upset. But please don’t get offended if someone suggests it’s more likely than a meteor hitting Earth tomorrow
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They have a discord!

I’m going in boys. Nobody disses the Jamar chase stans, joe, and our o line defenders but me.
Reply/Quote
This is getting funny now…from their board     
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Gotta like the guy who thinks OSU hasn’t won a title since ‘99. Probably doesn’t watch a lot of non-Chiefs football. But most of them are just having some cross board fun, and there are even a few empathetic ones, and I get the feeling they don’t much like the Steelers so that means a lot.

To the Chiefs fans, most if not all of us are aware a Bengal victory would be a big upset. But please don’t get offended if someone suggests it’s more likely than a meteor hitting Earth tomorrow

The Chief folks also should realize that in this city this week that no one is an OSU fan...we are all solidly behind the University of Cincinnati Bearcats football team.  Another Cincinnati football team trying to slay a Goliath in order to prove to naysayers that they belong.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:06 AM)jason Wrote: Exactly... This upcoming game wouldn't matter half as much if we don't poop our pants against the NYJ, and dig such deep holes to climb out of vs The Chargers and 9ers. Other than them shitting on Ohio, they aren't wrong about much. More than a few have acknowledged that we ain't no easy win too.

The Jets game I had erased from my memory.  It's the Bears loss that really has me scratching my head now.  They are hot garbage!
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 06:59 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I can't believe nobody corrected your nutty statement.

Minnesota v Greenbay is the next SNF next week.

Cleveland v Pittsburgh is the next MNF next week. 

What were you smoking when you wrote the post?   Mellow
How dare you bring facts and accuracy in here good sir!
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Assholes, but they have a right to be.

Should the dey ever come that we are sitting where they are, I want this forum to be a collection of the biggest, best and most obnoxious assholes around. I want this fanbase universally reviled. I think we can do it.

Already well on our way to that......

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 02:29 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: The Jets game I had erased from my memory.  It's the Bears loss that really has me scratching my head now.  They are hot garbage!

Jets and Bears were both Head scratcher for sure.  I blame those on Lou’s defensive philosophy when it comes to new/young QBs. He appears to go zone and wait for the QBs to make a mistake. If it were me In charge…I blitz every play and see how the QB hold s up under constant pressure 
Reply/Quote
Good morning all,

Not everyone over there is like that and I am sure every fanbase has fans like them.

I am not here to start junk, I am here to say good luck this coming Sunday. I think this should be a great game and should be the Sunday night game. I do think that the Bengals could be the chiefs. As a KC fan, I do hope that my Chiefs win and get that 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Nonetheless, good luck to your team and let's pray for a great game with no injuries for both teams.

Thanks all.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:38 PM)jason Wrote: I know they have a fat kicker that saluted after hitting a FG in their bowl game... Army promptly whooped that ass after that... Not sure they have many high schools  in that shitty state though.

Stands to reason, as most of them don't get past 4th grade...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:43 PM)jason Wrote: They have a guy named Titty Meat... They're surprised he isn't here talkin' shit.

Shhhhh.  

The only reason you create a handle like that is so members on other boards say things like "They have a guy named Titty Meat".  You're feeding into the mystique without realizing.  He's probably some 15 year old that weighs a NARPish 320 and goes to furry conventions in the offseason.
Reply/Quote
They also have a guy that thinks Honey Badger is going to play. Not gonna happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 09:30 AM)Reroka Wrote: Good morning all,

Not everyone over there is like that and I am sure every fanbase has fans like them.

I am not here to start junk, I am here to say good luck this coming Sunday. I think this should be a great game and should be the Sunday night game. I do think that the Bengals could be the chiefs. As a KC fan, I do hope that my Chiefs win and get that 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Nonetheless, good luck to your team and let's pray for a great game with no injuries for both teams.

Thanks all.

It has the feel of the 05 Bengals-Colts tilt at PBS.  Not the result I wanted, but still an absolutely epic game.  Established powerhouse coming in to PBS to test a young, less-experienced but still absolutely loaded upstart.  

This Bengals team has disposed of the perennial division powers pretty soundly, so now it's on to bigger challenges. KC is a no doubt great team, but this is the kind of team the Bengals have to be able to go toe-to-toe with if they want to become a conference power.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 10:10 AM)samhain Wrote: It has the feel of the 05 Bengals-Colts tilt at PBS.  Not the result I wanted, but still an absolutely epic game.  Established powerhouse coming in to PBS to test a young, less-experienced but still absolutely loaded upstart.  

This Bengals team has disposed of the perennial division powers pretty soundly, so now it's on to bigger challenges. KC is a no doubt great team, but this is the kind of team the Bengals have to be able to go tote-to-toe with if they want to become a conference power
The first part of the year our D sucked ass, and our O was off. The last 7 games the D has really come on and PMII has really improved at hitting his check downs. Don't discount the Chiefs D, yes they have issues at times at stopping the run but they have gotten a lot better. 
Again this should be the Prime Time game this week, not sure why the NFL is not flexing this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 10:23 AM)Reroka Wrote: Again this should be the Prime Time game this week, not sure why the NFL is not flexing this game.

Because it's us. I don't think we would gain respect until we get that playoff win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 10:28 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Because it's us. I don't think we would gain respect until we get that playoff win.

And that right there is BS, the bengals are a great team this year. This is going to be a much better game than the Packers and Vikings IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 09:30 AM)Reroka Wrote: Good morning all,

Thanks all.

Good morning.  This isn't the first year that other team's boards became a subject for a thread, but I would say it has become more of a regular thing in particular this year.  So, KC got included, per normal this week.  I agree.  This should have been a Sunday night game.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 10:31 AM)Reroka Wrote:  
And that right there is BS, the bengals are a great team this year. This is going to be a much better game than the Packers and Vikings IMHO.

WE know that, but because we lost a couple of games we were expected to destroy, we set ourselves up as potential to be great but not really there yet. We need to win BOTH against weak and strong alike. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote