11 16.92%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game Prediction Thread
(12-28-2021, 12:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Chiefs 41
Bengals 38

High scoring game. Mixon gets hurt and misses the Browns game the following week.

[Image: eyeroll-4.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 02:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: 7569468.gif]

Statler Brothers.  Whoops. 
Reply/Quote
A Shutout...75-0 good guys.. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Nervous
It's another case of the opposing team deciding to play pro tidly winks ala Shitsburgh and Faultimore
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 03:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Statler Brothers.  Whoops. 

I couldn't figure out who that was, if they were a famous country band I'd not heard of, or if you meant some sort of name pun.  The funny thing is, if you google "Starlet Brothers" the first thing that comes up is "Did you mean: Statler Brothers? LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Chiefs have been dominating everybody - consistently.

Love our team, and we could definitely win - but I don't think we're up to clocking a top 3 team yet. Could do it, but not a safe bet yet.

Definitely will be rooting for us.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 12:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Good Tuesday morning to everyone.  It's that time again to go on record as to what you believe will happen Sunday.  And, just like last week and next week and (hopefully) in the WC round and (at least) the Division round, this is the biggest game EVER.

I believe it's a one-score game until KC salts it away on a late FG.  We'll just have to claim the division up at the Factory of Sadness next week.  All the sweeter to rub the Browns' fans noses in it.  

Chiefs  34
Bengals   23

What say you?

I think we start slow as usual which leads to us trying to play catch up. We hit Mahomes enough on Defense to keep it close 
late but I also have the Chiefs salting it away late after Burrow throws an interception late while we are desperate for a score.

Chiefs - 35
Bengals - 31

Hope I am wrong and we start fast. This is key along with no turnovers.
Reply/Quote
Either we stumble right out of the gate, or we keep it close until sometime in the 2nd half where things begin to get away from us.

I'm just hoping for a good competitive showing.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I like these odds.
[Image: SpanishEagerHake-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are coming off a very emotional win against the Ravens.They are Beaming with confidence,currently in first place in the AFC North division,and now facing the #1 team in the AFC,The Kansas City Chiefs,at HOME.To say that this Bengals team is motivated,is an understatement.WOW.This game has upset written all over it.Bengals-31-27.GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 04:44 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The Bengals are coming off a very emotional win against the Ravens.They are Beaming with confidence,currently in  first place in the AFC North division,and now facing the #1 team in the AFC,The Kansas City Chiefs,at HOME.To say that this Bengals team is motivated,is an understatement.WOW.This game has upset written all over it.Bengals-31-27.GO BENGALS!

Sure is an exciting game that is for sure. Mahomes vs. Burrow and goes a ways in saying who will be the #1 seed. If we win we 
have a shot at it. No one was saying this before the season.
Reply/Quote
I think we go out there and make a statement. We're getting right and the emotions are going to be sky high. Of course we've got Joe Cool at the helm and it won't be too big for him. Bengals win by more than a TD.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 04:52 PM)wcu Wrote: I think we go out there and make a statement. We're getting right and the emotions are going to be sky high. Of course we've got Joe Cool at the helm and it won't be too big for him. Bengals win by more than a TD.

I like seeing the confidence, could happen who knows?
Reply/Quote
Orange jerseys and black pants y'all !!!!

I hate the orange jerseys, but I'm just sayin' what we're all thinking.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It’s all up to Lou Anarumo and the defense. Put pressure on Patrick Mahomes, cover the Kansas City receivers like plaster, don’t miss tackles — and anything is possible.
Reply/Quote
Im seeing more than a couple outlets pick the Bengals to win this. Feels nice to see that ; hope it turns out to be true.

These guys have to have a lot of confidence right now coming off that whooping; should carry over to this weekend.
Reply/Quote
The good thing is, this isn't a game they come into full of themselves and throw up a turd. They know the team, they know the stakes. 

This is a game where they see where they stand, talent and execution-wise against the best of the best. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I predict 27 Patrick Mahomes commercials will be shown and that if his family will post stupid things on social media.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals find a way and upset the Chiefs 31 - 24

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I believe the Bengals offense is superior. The defense is at least comparable.

Chiefs - 24
Bengals - 31
Reply/Quote
At home, the Bengals are 8-5-0 against KC. They have scored 274 points to KC's 218. This is gonna be a close one, but I am thinking that KC knows how to win and we are still learning. KC 21 Good guys 17. Hope I am wrong.
Reply/Quote