Too close to call
16.92%
11 16.92%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game Prediction Thread
(12-28-2021, 02:34 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Ravens moved the ball and put up 21 with Josh Johnson at QB. I think Kelce goes off and the Bengals start to press the issue.

Chiefs 31
Bengals 20

This

But

Kelce and MaHomes > Andrews and Johnson
&
Chiefs D > Baltimore D

Chiefs 38
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
I usually say 'I dunno'. But I'm thinking the Chiefs roll.
Reply/Quote
Everything is on the line for the Bengals. They win and they are in. They lose and Cleveland looms. PIT or CLE will win as they play each other. If the Bengals want to throw out a statement win -- This is it.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 11:33 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Everything is on the line for the Bengals.  They win and they are in.  They lose and Cleveland looms.  PIT or CLE will win as they play each other.  If the Bengals want to throw out a statement win -- This is it.

Sure is. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Bengals 45

Chiefs 34

Mixon goes over 100 in the 4th quarter to milk the clock away.. Chase and Higgins both over 100. Chase 2tds. Higgins and Boyd add another. Joe is over 350 and 4tds.. Last week was the start of our offense being unstoppable...
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 01:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The game is NEVER over in the 1st quarter. Right, Tony? ThumbsUp

That's right PhilHos.. Even if it's 24-0

I'm serious too.. This offense can get us back in any game.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Bengals 45

Chiefs 34

Mixon goes over 100 in the 4th quarter to milk the clock away.. Chase and Higgins both over 100. Chase 2tds. Higgins and Boyd add another. Joe is over 350 and 4tds.. Last week was the start of our offense being unstoppable...

Now this, I like!  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My minds telling me no, but my body...my body is telling me yes.

Our pass game wasn't putting up big numbers lately until last week, and that really was an injury riddled secondary, tbh. The Chiefs have scored at least 33 against every other team in our division.

So I want to say we won't be able to keep up.

That said, something tells me we win this game. Maybe I just have blind confidence in Joey B. Hopefully everyone on this team feels the same way. I think they do.

Bengals- 37
Chiefs- 28
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Last week was the start of our offense being unstoppable...

This sentence right here should scare the rest of the division and conference.

I absolutely agree with it. I think that they opened something up last week that other teams are going to have a hard time bottling up.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I just don't know how to pick against the Chiefs in this game.

Lesser QBs with lesser TE's made this team look bad. The best TE is coming to town with an MVP at QB.

Maybe the weather comes into play and wrecks the passing game and it turns into a running game kind of day. Maybe that's the one way I can see a win. If it is just so ugly, neither team can throw and it just turns into a run fest. Of course, in obvious running situations the Bengals OL hasn't answered the bell much this season, so maybe it would still favor the Chiefs who have a better OL.

Oh and if you are curious here is the early in the week forecast:

Cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible. 24% chance of precipitation after 100% on Saturday.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 06:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The good thing is, this isn't a game they come into full of themselves and throw up a turd. They know the team, they know the stakes. 

This is a game where they see where they stand, talent and execution-wise against the best of the best. 

Wow, that actually made sense.  Take a night off the sauce 'eh?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope somebody talked to the boy about this...
[Image: ddb75bdc-f80d-4960-b4b4-29b5e39089ec-122...&auto=webp]

Mr. Boyd gets hurt doing that and that's costly.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:29 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I just don't know how to pick against the Chiefs in this game.

Lesser QBs with lesser TE's made this team look bad. The best TE is coming to town with an MVP at QB.

Maybe the weather comes into play and wrecks the passing game and it turns into a running game kind of day. Maybe that's the one way I can see a win. If it is just so ugly, neither team can throw and it just turns into a run fest. Of course, in obvious running situations the Bengals OL hasn't answered the bell much this season, so maybe it would still favor the Chiefs who have a better OL.

Oh and if you are curious here is the early in the week forecast:

Cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible. 24% chance of precipitation after 100% on Saturday.

Awful windy. Not good for throwing, obviously.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:08 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: This sentence right here should scare the rest of the division and conference.

I absolutely agree with it. I think that they opened something up last week that other teams are going to have a hard time bottling up.

I think Zac and the team found the identity.. They tried forcing the run and it stalled us.. Zac finally learned with forcing the run.. I was so happy to see him say **** it in the 4th qtr and open it back up.. If the run is working, it's gonna make it all the worst, and the chiefs aren't a good rush defense.. I really believe the offense hit their stride.. The excitement and energy they were playing with was insane.. 
Reply/Quote
A few things Bengals have been consistent with this year:

1) Not winning three in a row
2) Losing 2 out of 3 after coming off an emotional win against AFC North rivals.

Also Mahomes is going to be a real test for this defense. Last week they had a QB that was signed just 10 days prior to the Ravens throw for 300 yards.

Can they win? Of course, but both sides have to play mistake free and lights out to do this. I dont see that happening against arguably the best team in the AFC.

Chiefs- 33
Bengals-23
Reply/Quote
I think the Chiefs will be overwhelmed by our tenacity, which I don't think they'll expect it.

Reid is gonna be hard to beat but I think we win this one, only if we tame their TE.
Reply/Quote
We need a new rule...any fatalistic postings in the predictions thread get banned...even in seasons they really do suck!  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:36 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I hope somebody talked to the boy about this...
[Image: ddb75bdc-f80d-4960-b4b4-29b5e39089ec-122...&auto=webp]

Mr. Boyd gets hurt doing that and that's costly.

Loved the enthusiasm, but his execution was off.  He didn't get a full rotation, and as a result he landed a bit awkwardly on his upper back, a recipe for a back injury.  A little less rotation and he could have really hurt his neck or had something much more serious occur.  

You're a Raven killer, Tyler (see also December 31, 2017).  Please don't be a Tyler killer ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Blowout….
Chiefs = 41
Bengals = 14

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This team has been up and down all year because it’s young. That all changes Sunday. There’s no telling what happens with COVID next week, so we go into this with a must win mentality. Bengals 34 - Chiefs 27 in OT
Reply/Quote