Too close to call
16.92%
11 16.92%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game Prediction Thread
(12-29-2021, 12:16 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My minds telling me no, but my body...my body is telling me yes.

Our pass game wasn't putting up big numbers lately until last week, and that really was an injury riddled secondary, tbh. The Chiefs have scored at least 33 against every other team in our division.

So I want to say we won't be able to keep up.

That said, something tells me we win this game. Maybe I just have blind confidence in Joey B. Hopefully everyone on this team feels the same way. I think they do.

Bengals- 37
Chiefs- 28

I’ll always upvote veiled R Kelly references.

If we were looking at this game as disinterested 3rd parties, we’d all have the Chiefs winning. I get the optimism from the locals, and the NFL is a weird, weird league. But there’s not enough here to lead me to believe Cincinnati somehow wins it, although I believe they can keep it within 10.

Chefs 34
Cincy 27
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
35-24 Bengals.

This is the game we either shit or get off the pot.  Statement game of the year, I think Burrow brings home the bacon.
In our house.  Playing for our division.  Do or die.  Now or never.

Tiger
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:26 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: This team has been up and down all year because it’s young. That all changes Sunday. There’s no telling what happens with COVID next week, so we go into this with a must win mentality. Bengals 34 - Chiefs 27 in OT

Cannot be said enough that this team and Zac are really young. They looked like they grew up a bit the last 2 games. One against
maybe the best Defense in the league in the Broncos and then against a desperate well coached, yet beat up Ravens team. I could 
see all the positive predictions happening if we execute properly and take away what the Chiefs do the best.

I still cannot predict a Cincy win, but I think it will be close and either team could come away with the win.

As usual I feel better when I predict the other team to win and we win. Sucks when I predict us to win and we lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 12:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Loved the enthusiasm, but his execution was off.  He didn't get a full rotation, and as a result he landed a bit awkwardly on his upper back, a recipe for a back injury.  A little less rotation and he could have really hurt his neck or had something much more serious occur.  

You're a Raven killer, Tyler (see also December 31, 2017).  Please don't be a Tyler killer ThumbsUp

Exactly, who does he think he is?
[Image: RashSlimyFishingcat-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Chiefs win this game handily. The Bengals will find a way to lose as usual. Chiefs 31 Bengals 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Awful windy. Not good for throwing, obviously.

Not Buffalo bad but certainly won't be a fun day through the air. Especially on the deep ball.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I have not been this excited for a game since 2015! I really hope this is truly a different team and one that can actually get over the hump. I have seen a few Bengal teams I thought would win some playoff games, but nothing.

I believe in this young team! It just seems different than any other Bengal team I have seen since 1990.

Bengals 34
Chiefs 28

Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote
Over the last 8 games the Chiefs are 8-0 with an average score of 29-13. They have held opponents to 10 or less point in 5 of those 8 games, including the #1 scoring offense Cowboys and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

I don't think there's a single hotter team in the NFL right now.

The Bengals couldn't stop George Kittle when Jimmy G was throwing him the ball. The Bengals couldn't stop Mark Andrews when Josh Johnson was throwing him the ball. How in the hell are they going to stop Travis Kelce when Patrick Mahomes is throwing him the ball?

Bengals lose, but it'll be dulled by the joy of UC beating Alabama a couple days prior.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Over the last 8 games the Chiefs are 8-0 with an average score of 29-13. They have held opponents to 10 or less point in 5 of those 8 games, including the #1 scoring offense Cowboys and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

To be fair, Rodgers didn’t play that game.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:41 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: To be fair, Rodgers didn’t play that game.

That is kind of a big deal lol
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Bengals 45

Chiefs 34

Mixon goes over 100 in the 4th quarter to milk the clock away.. Chase and Higgins both over 100. Chase 2tds. Higgins and Boyd add another. Joe is over 350 and 4tds.. Last week was the start of our offense being unstoppable...

What happened to the pessimistic Tony from just a couple weeks ago?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Over the last 8 games the Chiefs are 8-0 with an average score of 29-13. They have held opponents to 10 or less point in 5 of those 8 games, including the #1 scoring offense Cowboys and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

The Bengals couldn't stop George Kittle when Jimmy G was throwing him the ball. The Bengals couldn't stop Mark Andrews when Josh Johnson was throwing him the ball. How in the hell are they going to stop Travis Kelce when Patrick Mahomes is throwing him the ball?

Bengals lose, but it'll be dulled by the joy of UC being Alabama a couple days prior.

Also, George Kittle is just about as good as Kelce and had 180+ yards against the team before us. Jimmy G is good passing in 
the middle of the field. He struggles throwing to the sidelines. The first time we played Andrews we played him well, this last 
time he was JJ's main target just the same as Kittle was for Jimmy G. 

We don't need to stop Kelce, we just need to keep him out of the endzone.
Reply/Quote

Bengals lose, but it'll be dulled by the joy of UC being Alabama a couple days prior.
As much as I think UC loses that game by 2+ TDs, I would absolutely love it if UC wins.
Not because I like UC (I went to Miami), but I very much like other teams winning other than Alabama, Clemson, or Ohio St.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What happened to the pessimistic Tony from just a couple weeks ago?

It's the new Jan Brady!

[Image: janswig3.JPG]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: As much as I think UC loses that game by 2+ TDs, I would absolutely love it if UC wins.
Not because I like UC (I went to Miami), but I very much like other teams winning other than Alabama, Clemson, or Ohio St.

I think that is a bolder prediction than us beating the Chiefs. I don't see how the Bearcats stop Bryce Young. Georgia couldn't.
Reply/Quote
Feels like we're being set up for another huge let-down. So, that said... I won't expect a win... I'll just be pleasantly surprised should it happen.
Reply/Quote
You have to go back to 2015 for the last time we won at least 3-in-a-row regular season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 01:14 AM)Interceptor Wrote: You have to go back to 2015 for the last time we won at least 3-in-a-row regular season.

I suppose it's time for Zac to change this!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What happened to the pessimistic Tony from just a couple weeks ago?

Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Also, George Kittle is just about as good as Kelce and had 180+ yards against the team before us. Jimmy G is good passing in 
the middle of the field. He struggles throwing to the sidelines. The first time we played Andrews we played him well, this last 
time he was JJ's main target just the same as Kittle was for Jimmy G. 

We don't need to stop Kelce, we just need to keep him out of the endzone.

Let him get his 100 and 2 tds. Just stop everyone else and keep the foot on the gas on offense..
Reply/Quote