Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cocaine in the West Wing
(07-06-2023, 09:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: All about "experts" until they disagree with you.  Tsk, tsk.  Hypocrisy is a common character trait for the ideologue, so this is hardly surprising.

good point!
Reply/Quote
And people said Joe Biden was boring.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: All about "experts" until they disagree with you.  Tsk, tsk.  Hypocrisy is a common character trait for the ideologue, so this is hardly surprising.

Oh, you're and "expert" in this field too? I thought you were just sharing your "experience". Color me stunned.

Or do you have experience dealing with addicts and try to turn that into being an expert?

So much so that you can diagnose people you've never even met.

Must be amazing to be you and simply have some connection and expertise in every topic on this board.  Amazing.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:44 PM)Leon Wrote: good point!

He doesn't know who you are Leon.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, you're and "expert" in this field too? I thought you were just sharing your "experience". Color me stunned.

Or do you have experience dealing with addicts and try to turn that into being an expert?

So much so that you can diagnose people you've never even met.

Must be amazing to be you and simply have some connection and expertise in every topic on this board.  Amazing.  Mellow

I haven't diagnosed anyone.  I've, correctly, pointed out that in-patient rehab is light years away the most effective means of treating substance abuse issues.  If someone with the resources of Hunter Biden, and the addiction history of Hunter Biden, isn't in an in-patient rehab then he's not serious about trying to stop abusing substances.  You want to go back to talking about Don Jr. again?

(07-06-2023, 09:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: He doesn't know who you are Leon.  Mellow

I don't know anyone here.  I especially don't know who "Leon" is.  I am aware of the poster Leon, but I've never seen a post from "Leon".
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I haven't diagnosed anyone.  I've, correctly, pointed out that in-patient rehab is light years away the most effective means of treating substance abuse issues.  If someone with the resources of Hunter Biden, and the addiction history of Hunter Biden, isn't in an in-patient rehab then he's not serious about trying to stop abusing substances.  You want to go back to talking about Don Jr. again?

I don't know anyone here.  I especially don't know who "Leon" is.  I am aware of the poster Leon, but I've never seen a post from "Leon".

No, you diagnosed him when you said: 

Quote:What I have is over two decades of experience with drug addicts.  He has a severe drug problem.  He is also not in an in-patient treatment center.  If an addict is serious about recovery they check into in-patient treatment.

You don't know if he's ever gone to such a treatment facility, you don't know anything about his recovery other than what he has said publicly.  

But you just "know" what you said above.

Weird because Leon loves him some SSF.  You two should talk more.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, you diagnosed him when you said:

Interesting, where in that statement was a diagnoses?  Other than he ha a severe drug problem, which is public knowledge and is acknowledged in the source your posted.

Quote:You don't know if he's ever gone to such a treatment facility, you don't know anything about his recovery other than what he has said publicly.  

I know he's not in one right now.

Quote:But you just "know" what you said above.

That in-patient drug treatment is, by far, the most effective treatment for addiction?  Yes, I do know that.  As does anyone else with an even casual relationship with that industry,

Quote:Weird because Leon loves him some SSF.  You two should talk more.  Mellow

Heh, just be a man and actually state what you're insinuating, that he's an alter of mine or vice versa.  I've literally never had one, and see no point in having one.  It is interesting though, that you would go that route.  But if I thought you were doing that I'd actually grow a pair and actually state as much.  Now please try and squirm out of insinuating it by suggesting you didn't actually insinuate it.   Cool
Reply/Quote
Back to finding cocaine in the White House. 5 grams of cocaine possession gets you a minimum of 5 years in prison. Why is the white House lying about where it was found? Who are they covering up for?

WASHINGTON — Multiple officials involved in the White House cocaine inquiry now say the bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby.
1. First WH spokesperson said it was found in a locker in the West Wing lobby in an area with heavy foot traffic and public tours.
2. Then it is changed to the West Wing executive entrance (heavily guarded area and public not given access). So WH press secretary and assistant WH press secretary lied.

Now there is a recording from the Hazmet team saying they found the cocaine in the library located in the East Wing which has no access to the public. It is also close to the private residence.

Why did they have the press secretary lie? I said it in a post answering Pally, the source of the cocaine was found in the West Wing in an area tours are given was one person, Karine Jean-Pierre. She flat out lied to the world.

The Biden Presidency is a train wreck and hard to trust anything in the administration says or does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: He doesn't know who you are Leon.  Mellow

Hmm. Leon is a pretty big fan of SSF. 
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Back to finding cocaine in the White House. 5 grams of cocaine possession gets you a minimum of 5 years in prison. Why is the white House lying about where it was found? Who are they covering up for?

WASHINGTON — Multiple officials involved in the White House cocaine inquiry now say the bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby.
1. First WH spokesperson said it was found in a locker in the West Wing lobby in an area with heavy foot traffic and public tours.
2. Then it is changed to the West Wing executive entrance (heavily guarded area and public not given access). So WH press secretary and assistant WH press secretary lied.

Now there is a recording from the Hazmet team saying they found the cocaine in the library located in the East Wing which has no access to the public. It is also close to the private residence.

Why did they have the press secretary lie? I said it in a post answering Pally, the source of the cocaine was found in the West Wing in an area tours are given was one person, Karine Jean-Pierre. She flat out lied to the world.

The Biden Presidency is a train wreck and hard to trust anything in the administration says or does.

This is such a dumb problem....for everyone involved.  They found some coke....whoopty f'n do....figure out who needs to be fired and move on.  Why even lie about it?  

If it's Joe's then good for him...his heart is stronger than we all thought.  If it's not, just terminate whomever deserves it for this.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 05:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: So, to be clear, your "experience" (here we go again) allows to you pass judgement on someone you have never met.

I find that disturbing, especially as he has attempted many times to free himself from addiction.

https://stonegatecenter.com/blog/2021/05/19/recovery-stories-hunter-bidens-struggle-with-addiction/

[url=https://www.addictioncenter.com/addiction/addiction-statistics/][/url]
It's been my experience that addicts sometimes take multiple attempts to get clean.  I've seen too many fail and never get to that clean point. And some aren't in those facilities you mention for the rest of their lives.

But the Biden family love and support through it all, mocked (of course) by Trump and his acolytes, leads me to believe that if he still has a "sever drug problem" it's the greatest cover up since the October Surprise.

Not that I would ever doubt your prowess at knowing things.  However I would say that maybe we should admire his attempts at sobriety rather than continuously bash him for his past failures that he openly admits too.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/05/983385027/hunter-biden-says-his-family-never-gave-up-on-him 

Wow, that looked like a ton of excuses for a privileged white guy who's had the benefit of every advantage in life.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I know he's not in one right now

Why would you expect someone who says they’ve been clean for over 2 years to still be inside an in patient rehab center? That’s nonsense. You have zero actual evidence that he is currently using

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:14 AM)pally Wrote: Why would you expect someone who says they’ve been clean for over 2 years to still be inside an in patient rehab center?  That’s nonsense.  You have zero actual evidence that he is currently using

Got any proof that he's not been using?  How about a hair follicle test?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 08:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  No one said he was an angel or even a good guy.  But most of the accusations and actual crimes occurred while he was an an active addict.  I would hope he is getting clean now and if he is he has a lot to make for.

I'd still give him more credit for trying to turn his life around no matter his age or what he has done to himself, than blanketly accuse him of being an active addict for no other reason than he is a Biden.

I'm talking about a human being...not a political talking point.

Didn't you post a picture of Donald Trump JR. insinuating he was on drugs????????????

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting, where in that statement was a diagnoses?  Other than he ha a severe drug problem, which is public knowledge and is acknowledged in the source your posted.

I know he's not in one right now.

That in-patient drug treatment is, by far, the most effective treatment for addiction?  Yes, I do know that.  As does anyone else with an even casual relationship with that industry,

Heh, just be a man and actually state what you're insinuating, that he's an alter of mine or vice versa.  I've literally never had one, and see no point in having one.  It is interesting though, that you would go that route.  But if I thought you were doing that I'd actually grow a pair and actually state as much.  Now please try and squirm out of insinuating it by suggesting you didn't actually insinuate it.   Cool

You have no idea if Hunter is still currently using drugs.  Fact.

You have no idea about his history with rehabilitation short of what he wrote himself.  Fact.

You state that HAS a severe drug problem.  You state if he "was serious" he would BE IN a facility now.

That is diagnosing and guess work.  

And can't help it that Leon loves you and you've never even seen one his posts...which is weird given the amount of times he's quoted you.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:30 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Got any proof that he's not been using?  How about a hair follicle test?

Got any proof that he is?  

See, SSF said he HAS a sever drug problem and didn't get the help SSF thinks he should without any knowledge of either.

So he, and now you, bear the burden of proof.  Not me.  

Addiction is a horrible thing and I'm glad he's had the support of his family and tries to beat back his demons.  That doesn't mean he's won or isn't still trying.  I'm just smart enough to know that I don't know.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Didn't you post a picture of Donald Trump JR. insinuating he was on drugs????????????

I did!  Good job!

I made a reference to someone ELSE that we don't know if they are on drugs even though they look a lot like they are!  You're so close to getting it.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: I did!  Good job!

I made a reference to someone ELSE that we don't know if they are on drugs even though they look a lot like they are!  You're so close to getting it.

The board gets it, you care about people if they are a Democrat and demonize the Trump family and anyone with "R" by their name. They are fair game to attack at all costs, but Hunter and Joe Biden are saints.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The board gets it, you care about people if they are a Democrat and demonize the Trump family and anyone with "R" by their name. They are fair game to attack at all costs, but Hunter and Joe Biden are saints.

If Biden managed to never tell Hunter that it's a damn shame he's alive and Beau isn't, I'd consider him a saint of sorts. 
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The board gets it, you care about people if they are a Democrat and demonize the Trump family and anyone with "R" by their name. They are fair game to attack at all costs, but Hunter and Joe Biden are saints.

Ohhh....no.

I said we don't know about Jr.  He looks bad, his videos are him ranting on and on.  He may need help.  His long term gf just left him.  If the signs are due to drug use he is in heavy denial. I don't know.  But if he does I hope he has the same support Hunter had from his family.

But I do admire your attempt to make me sound like you.  It was an A1 attempt!
Reply/Quote