Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Cowherd is butthurt
Apparently Cowherd is a little upset with people acting like Dalton has been playing great this season. I always thought this guy was a joke. He's just butthurt that he's always said Dalton is a below average QB and yet he's playing out of his mind this year. I love that he acts like all of the "great" QBs don't have weapons even though if you actually look they have pretty damn good weapons around them almost all of their career.

https://youtu.be/UdNmFopwlPw
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No, he is on to something.

Tom Brady is just an average QB because he has the greatest coach is history and the greatest tight end in history.

Peyton was good only because he had great receivers at Indy.

Montana- he was nothing - only did well because of Rice.

Same with Romo and Dez Bryant.

In fact, there aren't any good QBs. They are all average.

No- you are right. Cowherd is a complete sanctimonious idiot
Reply/Quote
Aw he's sad about Andrew Luck. Sad
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
He's a shock jock just trying to get a reaction...so a douche by default
Reply/Quote
He's a butt-head !!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:02 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Apparently Cowherd is a little upset with people acting like Dalton has been playing great this season. I always thought this guy was a joke. He's just butthurt that he's always said Dalton is a below average QB and yet he's playing out of his mind this year. I love that he acts like all of the "great" QBs don't have weapons even though if you actually look they have pretty damn good weapons around them almost all of their career.

Dalton has been playing very, very good this year. Clearly the best four game stretch of his career. This should be easy for anyone to see.

I still wouldn't elevate Dalton up to elite status on only a small part of one season, but he's heading the right direction and if he continues like this for a couple of years with post season success he could become one of those elite QBs.

Reply/Quote
Let's not forget that Cowherd was shit-canned, prior to his planned leaving of ESPN. Dude is a major douche bag, and couldn't even leave the place that made him famous, with grace.

Oh, and he's a Seattle local, by nature...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:09 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Aw he's sad about Andrew Luck. Sad

Luck is getting his arse kicked around this year.

Reply/Quote
Colon Cowturd

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:02 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Apparently Cowherd is a little upset with people acting like Dalton has been playing great this season. I always thought this guy was a joke. He's just butthurt that he's always said Dalton is a below average QB and yet he's playing out of his mind this year. I love that he acts like all of the "great" QBs don't have weapons even though if you actually look they have pretty damn good weapons around them almost all of their career.

He's probably mad because he's now officially run out of things to talk about.
Reply/Quote
I was worried this would end up here. Please never ever post any of his content here ever, don't spread his garbage.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:33 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Luck is getting his arse kicked around this year.

I posted this  theory on another thread  Wink  For anyone who's seen the movie Freaky Friday, this has happened with Andy Dalton and Andrew Luck.   :jk:
Reply/Quote

Cowherd has always been a Dalton hater.  I'm not putting Dalton in the same category as Brady or Peyton in their prime, but he's playing at that level right now.  The OL comment is quite silly, because it's been proven that Dalton is one of the fastest in the league in getting the ball out, which makes the OL look better.  I'm not saying our OL is full of scrubs, but he does his part to enhance them.

Anybody that's watching the games can tell that there's a night and day difference between Andy in prior years and the one we've seen the first four games this year.  His AJ Green lock on mode that led to many costly turnovers in the past is gone, or at least hasn't reared it's head yet.  He's not forcing it to AJ in double coverage, and doing a great job of finding the best matchup and going there with the ball.  His pocket presence is improved.  Gone are the happy feet that led to passes sailing high.  We've seen him tuck it and pick up a few yards instead of taking coverage sacks and escape the pocket to hit downfield throws on the move, and he's never been good throwing on the run before this year.  His accaccuracy and ball placement have been tremendous.  It's not like his receivers are bailing him out with circus catches.
Reply/Quote
Colin is a dickturd..
Reply/Quote
Dalton is an above average qb who's playoff woes are duly noted. You can't discount what he's doing/has done thus far in his career as far as reg season numbers are concerned. He's been pretty good, and didn't have this full ensemble of talent around him until now.

Cowbitch can scream show me something in the playoffs all day and I won't quibble but loathe to give him any credit at all is par for the course that Jack ass. Can't stand that dude.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Cowherd is the guy I love to hate. I have been listening to him ever since he took over after Tony K left ESPN. He can be very funny and smart, he can also be a pompous a**. He started out hating the Bengals because (and we all agree with this) they were a train wreck. Over the years he has mellowed somewhat in his opinion of our team. He admits that they have drafted well over the past several seasons and that they have some of the best talent in the NFL. But he can't get past Andy. He calls him the "beige water pistol". He loves big time QBs. Aaron Rodgers, the Manning bros, and of course his favorite wet dream Tom Brady. Over the past couple of years he has softened some on Andy, said he ran into him at an event and Andy couldn't have been nicer to him. But today he just unloaded on him. I suppose he got a lot of emails and tweets about Andy's great start. When he was with ESPN some of the NFL people he had on would call him out on his hatred of Andy (Trent Dilfer, Tim Hasselback, etc.) but there doesn't seem to be anyone at Fox to defend Andy. He does have a point when he points out that as the season goes on and the weather turns cold and windy that Andy usually falters. My hope is that Andy will continue to do well and win at least one playoff game and that that will shut Cowherd up.
Reply/Quote
Eh, I enjoy his humor. That's about as far as I go for listening to sports radio. Never do I get offended by what they say.
Reply/Quote
He makes a convincing argument that we are much better than the Colts LOL

what a turd.
Reply/Quote
Funny thing about Colin is I like to listen to him when he's not talking about sports. His sports takes are not worth a damn, he often contradicts himself and back pedals with the best of them. But I like how he studies successful people and his takes on life in general.

Sports = dbag
Life = interesting
Reply/Quote
I can't stand his radio voice. So fake
Reply/Quote