Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform Leak?
(04-17-2016, 12:02 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That was a few years ago before the stupid rule change Gamma. We all know a battered helmet is better and more safer than a new helmet now,

These Rams helmets are from 2015.....I've seen the rule you are referring to. It is completely idiotic....I agree.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:07 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: These Rams helmets are from 2015.....I've seen the rule you are referring to. It is completely idiotic....I agree.

Same helmet different decal. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:12 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Same helmet different decal. ThumbsUp

Ding ding ding....we have a winner!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:22 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ding ding ding....we have a winner!

Yeah whats cool is we could do a throwback Uni, granted the orange would be different but we could do it unlike say NE. Wish we would do that some time.."B E N G A L S".  I was a bit too young to see those helmets live...came in the same year the stripes did.

Reply/Quote
The helmets that are in use could be heat-wrapped in white vinyl and peeled after that week.
I'm all for it, as the hard hits would expose bits of orange and look like some sweet battle scars.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:12 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Same helmet different decal. ThumbsUp

Then why the **** are you arguing if you know you're wrong?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sure, profit, but I imagine it's also to give a bit of a buzz to the Thursday night games.  Make'm look a little different.  Well, mostly profit.

I want to see our actual uni before I condemn them.  The "leaked" version is bogus, though.  Every other team is wearing one of their colors, but the Bengals will be the league's sole exception and get a "white tiger" look?  Not buying it.  

Ravens got the Maryland thing.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 07:49 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: The helmets that are in use could be heat-wrapped in white vinyl and peeled after that week.
I'm all for it, as the hard hits would expose bits of orange and look like some sweet battle scars.

And we call ourselves the Zebras for one week.
Reply/Quote
Steelers are wearing all black or all white so this is bogus. I'd like to see us avoid orange though and go all black.

Screw color rush!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:07 AM)motoarch Wrote: What that ^ guy said. They can not change the helmet since 2013. Therefor you have not seem them do it since before then. You can argue or you can look up the ***** rule.

Pretty sure that rule was scrapped after the 2013 season because I swear I saw the Rams, Cowboys and packers use different helmets last year.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 10:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And we call ourselves the Zebras for one week.

Do you think that might sway the refs to our side, for once (barring BJGE's TD vs Colts).
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:24 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Pretty sure that rule was scrapped after the 2013 season because I swear I saw the Rams, Cowboys and packers use different helmets last year.

They didn't.  The rule is still in place.
Reply/Quote
I don't think this is accurate.

There's no Redskins or Titans on that paper.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 01:05 PM)Harmening Wrote: They didn't.  The rule is still in place.

I see... So either the rule doesn't apply to the Rams or they can paint over the helmets original design.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 09:13 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: What is the point of these colour rush uniforms? I'll assume it's just to sell more merch, but damn, they're ugly.

Agree. Just a gimmick to sell more merchandise. Unfortunately they are super ugly.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 03:30 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I see... So either the rule doesn't apply to the Rams or they can paint over the helmets original design.

The helmet has one base color that does not change.  The logos are just decals that can be changed 
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 08:12 AM)motoarch Wrote: Then why the **** are you arguing if you know you're wrong?
I think you have me mixed up.
(04-17-2016, 03:30 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I see... So either the rule doesn't apply to the Rams or they can paint over the helmets original design.

Rams switched decal. Pack loses decal. Lions lose decal. Cowboys haven't used white helmet since the rule change. 

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 11:11 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Uhhhh...did you not see the Cardinals, Ravens and Raiders? Not a primary color for those teams either. The Bengals do have white and black in their uniform. So.......yeah I hope this is true. This would be an awesome uni!

Uhhhh....no, I didn't.  Don't care.  The white and black is hideous.  Bring on the orange.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think the black and white would look really cool. It still sticks with the Tiger theme. I imagine they would look similar to the UC black and whtie uniforms they wore in the Sugar Bowl in 2010
Reply/Quote
Has anyone made a Siegfried and Roy joke lately?
Reply/Quote