Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform Leak?
(04-17-2016, 10:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Has anyone made a Siegfried and Roy joke lately?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 11:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: You haven't

Lions, Packers and Cowboys use alternate helmets from time to time. 

The League and Nike can do what they want, when they want. Color rush stuff is up to them, not the Bengals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So has the validity of this leak been established yet? It was pointed out elsewhere that the Cardinals vs. 49ers color rush is supposedly all yellow vs. all gold according to this thing. Color me skeptical. Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lions, Packers and Cowboys use alternate helmets from time to time. 

Not since the stupid rule was enforced.  Just different decals, or no decals at all.
(Cowboys haven't worn an alternate for a couple of years)
Reply/Quote
Holy **** some of you are dumb. Can't open this thread again without wanting to punch a wall.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 01:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: Holy **** some of you are dumb.  Can't open this thread again without wanting to punch a wall.

[Image: o-TAMPONS-facebook.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 01:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: Holy **** some of you are dumb.  Can't open this thread again without wanting to punch a wall.

Roid rage?

Hulk Smash!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 12:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So has the validity of this leak been established yet?  It was pointed out elsewhere that the Cardinals vs. 49ers color rush is supposedly all yellow vs. all gold according to this thing.  Color me skeptical.  Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!

Redskins and Titans aren't even on the list. So it's probably fake.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 01:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: Holy **** some of you are dumb. Can't open this thread again without wanting to punch a wall.

It's the offseason with next to nothing to talk about, discussing random rumors or "leaks" is basically the pinnacle of the offseason.

Maybe don't take things so seriously?
Reply/Quote
If these things were actually true, I'm sure the internet will have a field day cracking open the 2006-07 can of Bengals jailbird jokes.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
If they stick with the theme of "color" rush, then you will almost certainly see the Bengals in all orange.

Wearing all-white doesn't scream color-rush.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals do the color rush thing at all think a huge splash of orange and it'll look just this side of hideous more so than the orange uniforms they use every now and then.. I can imagine a real gawdy tangarine color, but either way I don't really care one way or the other. Put em in pink dainty girly underwear as long as they win..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 04:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It's the offseason with next to nothing to talk about, discussing random rumors or "leaks" is basically the pinnacle of the offseason.

Maybe don't take things so seriously?
Ehh..some people think football is actually important and directly effects our day to day lives, what we eat, how we sleep, what to wear, which girls to date and get married to, what jobs we work at, which cars to drive, what toilet paper to use a which direction the roll should go on the holder, whether to fold the paper or just wad it up..
I mean if some of you will throw bricks through your TVs over football it must be really important..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 06:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: If the Bengals do the color rush thing at all think a huge splash of orange and it'll look just this side of hideous more so than the orange uniforms they use every now and then..  I can imagine a real gawdy tangarine color, but either way I don't really care one way or the other. Put em in pink dainty girly underwear as long as they win..

Who can possibly lose when the Bengals are in THAT sort of getup!?  MMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm picturing a worse version of this, with orange pants and stripes going down the legs.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4289022885_766731d1bc_o.jpg
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:07 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: So orange helmet and all white unis with black stripes then? Should be interesting. Or maybe it will be orange helmet and all black unis with white stripes. Point being only the helmet will remain the same and the uni won't have any or very little orange.

You can change the decals and paint it so long as it's the same helmet. So I guess the equipment team would be very busy on a short week to pull that off. Honestly I was hoping for a nice fake Chinese jersey neon orange, but the white tiger motif is very apropos.

Halftime show by Siegfried and Roy?
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 09:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm picturing a worse version of this, with orange pants and stripes going down the legs.

ThumbsUp

That would rock with orange pants.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 10:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: ThumbsUp

That would rock with orange pants.

agreed. and it would be closer to a home uni vs the all white. I would imagine we're doing this vs the Phins on TNF. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 09:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm picturing a worse version of this, with orange pants and stripes going down the legs.

If that's what it looked like I'd be asking for one of those jerseys for Christmas  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If that's what it looked like I'd be asking for one of those jerseys for Christmas  ThumbsUp

I would as well. I have wanted a uniform with tiger stripes. The pants would be the key to that look however .
Reply/Quote