Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform Leak?
(05-27-2016, 01:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 2769954B00000578-0-image-m-8_1428624515375.jpg]

But in all seriousness, I find it hard to believe the Raiders have been black, silver, and white for their entire existence (right?) and will decide to parade out there in an all burnished gold getup in 2016.  That's just NFL blasphemy and it SHOULD incite a riot.

The raiders should be all chrome.   Look like a T-1000 Terminator 
Reply/Quote
[Image: ClLIeABWIAA2Gvk.jpg]

So these are said to be the official now, ton of color for us with black Mellow .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 12:09 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: ClLIeABWIAA2Gvk.jpg]

So these are said to be the official now, ton of color for us with black Mellow .

I have to say it would be strange seeing a team in all orange playing the Bengals, who are NOT in orange. Also, that 2nd page shows the Lions having a RED color-rush? Ehhh, I'm not sure I buy that one.
Reply/Quote
Here it is. Our Color Rush uniform!

[Image: cin-03-11-allblack-zumapress-620x930.jpg]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 04:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Here it is.  Our Color Rush uniform!

[Image: cin-03-11-allblack-zumapress-620x930.jpg]

And here are the Dolphins' color rush uniforms they'll wear to play us!

[Image: CINbengalsorange.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 04:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say it would be strange seeing a team in all orange playing the Bengals, who are NOT in orange.  Also, that 2nd page shows the Lions having a RED color-rush?  Ehhh, I'm not sure I buy that one.

Supposed to be a a throwback type of deal with them and the Redskins. 

[Image: ClLKa9jWEAAN1iG.jpg:large]

I'm pretty disappointed with ours being black to be honest was hoping for something a bit different like a white tiger, oh well.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 06:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Supposed to be a a throwback type of deal with them and the Redskins. 

[Image: ClLKa9jWEAAN1iG.jpg:large]

I'm pretty disappointed with ours being black to be honest was hoping for something a bit different like a white tiger, oh well.

I'm good with all black.
We've been vilified since our last game.
I say roll with it.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
We wore that combo 2 or 3 times last year. I guess color rush ≠ anything new.

Can training camp just get here already?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 12:09 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: ClLIeABWIAA2Gvk.jpg]

Not sure why anyone pays attention to this Reddit guy.
The thing says finalized, yet also says 'subject to change'.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Why wouldn't the Bengals be orange and the Dolphins teal.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 10:09 AM)Harmening Wrote: Not sure why anyone pays attention to this Reddit guy.
The thing says finalized, yet also says 'subject to change'.  Whatever

Because it's the off-season and we have next to nothing to talk about?

Lighten up.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 01:14 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Because it's the off-season and we have next to nothing to talk about?

Lighten up.

Shut up.  You're the one that's gloomy.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 01:22 PM)Harmening Wrote: Shut up.  You're the one that's gloomy.

Relax.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 03:23 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Relax.

Tongue
Reply/Quote
I'm kind of glad we're going all black since a lot of last year's color rush was awful. However, a little part of me was curious what kind of monstrosity Nike would kick up for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 04:05 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm kind of glad we're going all black since a lot of last year's color rush was awful. However, a little part of me was curious what kind of monstrosity Nike would kick up for us.

I think all orange could have worked.  Would have liked to see what we'd look like.  We have a pretty-much all black uniform already, so nothing revolutionary there.  I wanted to be dazzled, Nike.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I think all orange could have worked.  Would have liked to see what we'd look like.  We have a pretty-much all black uniform already, so nothing revolutionary there.  I wanted to be dazzled, Nike.  

I'm curious if Nike has 100% control or if they consult with teams. Going all black definitely sounds like something the team would want over an all orange uniform.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote