Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform Leak?
(04-20-2016, 09:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm picturing a worse version of this, with orange pants and stripes going down the legs.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4289022885_766731d1bc_o.jpg

This is close to what I've been picturing, but with orange pants obviously. It's "color" rush, so obviously it will be all orange. The stripes will be to differentiate from the Browns, who will probably be orange as well.

Problem is, those big thick stripes kinda look like those idiotic bumblebee uniforms the Steelers wear.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 08:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Leaks/status/721419148920619008

So what would you think if this turned out to be true? Nice change up with all white/Black.

God please no. Those are even more awful than our current uniforms. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 11:24 PM)motoarch Wrote: No other teams have alt helmets.  The league rule is that you can not change your helmet during the season for safety reasons.  Its not a rule I agree with but it is the rule.

You can change decals and paint. Just not the helmets.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 08:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Leaks/status/721419148920619008

So what would you think if this turned out to be true? Nice change up with all white/Black.

This would make me soooooo happy
Reply/Quote
Jordan Cameron, the Dolphins TE, just chimed in on twitter about what color the Dolphins are wearing for their Color Rush game with us.

Michael Thomas ‏@Michael31Thomas 55m55 minutes ago
Michael Thomas Retweeted vincent pannozzo
Hoping those #ColorRush unis are orange tho. ?Michael Thomas added,
vincent pannozzo @vjpannozzo
Breaking out the throwbacks twice next year. ?
http://Dolphins.com/uniform

Jordan CameronVerified account
‏@jordancameron
@Michael31Thomas they are all orange.

So if the Dolphins are going all Orange, that doesn't leave many colors for the Bengals on the other side. lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 07:48 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Jordan Cameron, the Dolphins TE, just chimed in on twitter about what color the Dolphins are wearing for their Color Rush game with us.

Michael Thomas ‏@Michael31Thomas 55m55 minutes ago
Michael Thomas Retweeted vincent pannozzo
Hoping those #ColorRush unis are orange tho. ?Michael Thomas added,
vincent pannozzo @vjpannozzo
Breaking out the throwbacks twice next year. ?
http://Dolphins.com

Jordan CameronVerified account
‏@jordancameron
@Michael31Thomas they are all orange.

So if the Dolphins are going all Orange, that doesn't leave many colors for the Bengals on the other side. lol.

White Tiger!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You would think the Dolphins would be teal but whatevs.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 08:38 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: White Tiger!!!!

zzzzzziiiiiiiiiiipppppppp....
Reply/Quote
I hope it turns out to be Black and White, atleast we get something unique and different instead of rolling out in a solid color like everyone else.

Even if we went all white you know they have to incorporate the stripes into the uniform so this seems most likely at this point.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 09:42 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I hope it turns out to be Black and White, atleast we get something unique and different instead of rolling out in a solid color like everyone else.

Even if we went all white you know they have to incorporate the stripes into the uniform so this seems most likely at this point.

Agreed.    

Also we should probably look at the stripe design as this could be a floating by the team to see how fans react to the stripes in a potential new uniform design.    The team is about do a redesign with Nike. 
Reply/Quote
Color Rush uniform fails:

These are hideous.

[Image: cropped_GettyImages-497919806.jpg?ts=1447983795]

[Image: luke-kuechly_pg_600.jpg]

Rothlesburger's uniform looks like it was soaked in elephant piss for a week before he put it on.

[Image: 7bec6aca-de49-4a31-bfb9-e435b641ba54.jpg?w=1000]

Now I do like the Bears' orange in this one.

[Image: 4496919.jpg]

Reply/Quote
White Tiger!!!!!!!

After years of board discussion and rumor, it's finally gonna go down. And some people thought all those uniform threads were stupid....
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 10:10 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Color Rush uniform fails:

These are hideous.

[Image: cropped_GettyImages-497919806.jpg?ts=1447983795]

[Image: luke-kuechly_pg_600.jpg]

Rothlesburger's uniform looks like it was soaked in elephant piss for a week before he put it on.

[Image: 7bec6aca-de49-4a31-bfb9-e435b641ba54.jpg?w=1000]

Now I do like the Bears' orange in this one.

[Image: 4496919.jpg]

Call me crazy but I don't think any of those first 3 are all that bad, hell that Panthers one I would say I actually really like as did most Panther fans I talked to.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 10:33 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Call me crazy but I don't think any of those first 3 are all that bad, hell that Panthers one I would say I actually really like as did most Panther fans I talked to.

The panthers colour Rush uniform is an improvement.   They should keep those....  

That bears one looks cool too.  

I personally liked the jags as well.   

Not a fan of bills and Titans.    

I have a feeling there will be a few disasters this year.    I also like how the Cowboys and us are the only ones going white.    

That Ravens one could be a disaster ..... After the pants backlash last year I doubt they choose yellow.  
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 02:59 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I don't think this is accurate.

There's no Redskins or Titans on that paper.

They should be grateful that anyone thought to catch that. (ie, noticed them missing).
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 10:33 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Call me crazy but I don't think any of those first 3 are all that bad, hell that Panthers one I would say I actually really like as did most Panther fans I talked to.

Ehhh.. #2 and #3 I like, but the other two look just awful.

Jag's uniform looks like baby barf.

The only nice thing I can say about the Steelers' uniform is that at least it's not the bumble bees.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If that list is right I wonder what the raiders will look like. Totally different colour
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 11:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The panthers colour Rush uniform is an improvement.   They should keep those....  

That bears one looks cool too.  

I personally liked the jags as well.   

Not a fan of bills and Titans.    

I have a feeling there will be a few disasters this year.    I also like how the Cowboys and us are the only ones going white.    

That Ravens one could be a disaster ..... After the pants backlash last year I doubt they choose yellow.  

I don't think the whole list is correct, I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that the Ravens one was for sure wrong.

Although if you wanna see what it would look like just check out Maryland. Could go with the black depending on the color of who they play.

[Image: ncf_u_megget01jr_576.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 12:24 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I don't think the whole list is correct, I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that the Ravens one was for sure wrong.

Although if you wanna see what it would look like just check out Maryland. Could go with the black depending on the color of who they play.

[Image: ncf_u_megget01jr_576.jpg]

I think the Ravens all of a sudden using those odd pants last year was a barometer for colour Rush and future uniform design.   Lord knows they need a new look.     2 dark colours just do not look right.   I bet eventually we see them going purple and yellow:   

I bet their colour Rush will have a major yellow.  Similar to those pants 
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 11:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If that list is right I wonder what the raiders will look like.  Totally different colour

[Image: 2769954B00000578-0-image-m-8_1428624515375.jpg]

But in all seriousness, I find it hard to believe the Raiders have been black, silver, and white for their entire existence (right?) and will decide to parade out there in an all burnished gold getup in 2016.  That's just NFL blasphemy and it SHOULD incite a riot.
Reply/Quote