Montez Sweat
Devin White
Devin Bush
TJ Hockenson
Dwayne Haskins
Kyler Murray
Greedy Williams
Reply/Quote
I just really want some high motor guys. Guys that don't come out to the drills or finish them like they have a fire in their arse would be off the my board. But then again what do I know, I don't do this for a living.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well. Let's see if any of these corners or maybe a safety can improve their stock.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 08:02 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Guys I wouldn't hate at 11 (depending on what we do in free agency):

Cody Ford
Jawaan Taylor
Jonah Williams
Andre Dillard
Ed Oliver
Montez Sweat
Devin White
Devin Bush
TJ Hockenson
Dwayne Haskins
Kyler Murray
Greedy Williams

I'd replace Andre Dillard with maybe Brian Burns, EDGE FSU. 
My reservation with Andre Dillard is that while he's very experienced and shows great promise as a pass protector at LT, he'll need (a lot of) grooming in the run game. I'd much prefer Jonah Williams, Jawaan Taylor, or Cody Ford due to their more well-rounded game. Out of those three, I think Jonah has the best shot to play LT, I think Taylor is the best fit for RT, and I think Ford would be the best RG.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Greedy Williams with the 4.38 I think solidifies himself as a top 15 pick. Some people had gone cold on him because he is a bit of a project but 4.38 at 6'2 is a rare size speed combo on the outside. I kind of think he is DRC when I watch him which wouldn't be a bad career for him, just not a top 15 guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 12:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: Greedy Williams with the 4.38 I think solidifies himself as a top 15 pick. Some people had gone cold on him because he is a bit of a project but 4.38 at 6'2 is a rare size speed combo on the outside. I kind of think he is DRC when I watch him which wouldn't be a bad career for him, just not a top 15 guy.

Man, watching this guy do drills he is too high and stiff. Physical tools are there but if he plays in any system besides a press man or a spin off of the Seattle single high system I think he struggle bad. They hid a bit of it at LSU, but I think in the quick passing modern NFL he may end up being Dre.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: Man, watching this guy do drills he is too high and stiff. Physical tools are there but if he plays in any system besides a press man or a spin off of the Seattle single high system I think he struggle bad. They hid a bit of it at LSU, but I think in the quick passing modern NFL he may end up being Dre.

Note that the Bengals CB’s played far better in the 2017 version of the defense, which pressed more and played more man, than Trey Austin’s zone concepts. Anuramo hopefully adjusts the scheme accordingly.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I take it no one challenged JR's 40 time.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:35 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Note that the Bengals CB’s played far better in the 2017 version of the defense, which pressed more and played more man, than Trey Austin’s zone concepts.  Anuramo hopefully adjusts the scheme accordingly.

This post is factually inaccurate. We ran more zone than man in 2017, fun fact every team ran more zone than man in 2017 (only 5 team ran man 41% of the time or more). In fact we were so much better when running zone that when running cover 3 we only surrendered a league leading 52% completion percentage and allowed 0 TD's and got 3 picks according to PFF. 

The amount of hot takes, that are pretty inaccurate to be honest, around this place in terms of man and zone are insane. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I take it no one challenged JR's 40 time.

No, the only guy who had a legit shot was Sheffield from OSU who tore his peck benching. Even that was a long shot. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I take it no one challenged JR's 40 time.

No one hit under 4.30
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Parris Campbell had a great combine and looks to be a stud WR in the NFL. Some analysts have the Browns taking him in the 2nd round. Since the Bengals have a pick before the Browns do you think he might be a good pick up? Would hate to see the Browns get him.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: No, the only guy who had a legit shot was Sheffield from OSU who tore his peck benching. Even that was a long shot. 

Seems like they have enough money to buy a weight bench at tOSU
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 04:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems like they have enough money to buy a weight bench at tOSU

Not the issue, benching is just a dangerous exercise to push the body with. Interestingly enough it has very little functional comparison to actually playing strength. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: No one hit under 4.30

They actually just clocked the Ole Miss safety at 4.29 officially. No one saw that dude running sub 4.7 so that was kind of amazing. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 04:01 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Parris Campbell had a great combine and looks to be a stud WR in the NFL. Some analysts have the Browns taking him in the 2nd round. Since the Bengals have a pick before the Browns do you think he might be a good pick up? Would hate to see the Browns get him.

I don't want to take a WR until the 3rd just due to the depth of this class. That goes out the window though if someone like Harry is there in the 2nd somehow. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 12:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: Williams 10 yard split (what really matters for D linemen) was one of the best ever. Just slightly behind Donald but better than Suh,Geno, Watt,etc

Q Williams is a beast.  I would hate to pass up on Hock or White at 11, but QW would be the exception.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt ran a good 40 but stumbled through the drills....He looks like an NFL linebacker though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
On a side note, CJ2K still crying about John Ross beating his 40 time. Claims it's a league conspiracy against him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 11:57 AM)McC Wrote: On a side note, CJ2K still crying about John Ross beating his 40 time.  Claims it's a league conspiracy against him.

No it was a conspiracy against us to sucker us into taking him.
Reply/Quote