Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Combine participants
(03-06-2022, 08:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Woolen. Hell at 6'4" 205 I'm sure he could play Safety

Woolen is just one of those high risk players. I cant forget watching him vs Western Kentucky ugh.

On a side note people are now predicting Derek Stingley to slide... Add another 2019 LSU national champion?

Foreshadowing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 11:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Woolen is just one of those high risk players. I cant forget watching him vs Western Kentucky ugh.

On a side note people are now predicting Derek Stingley to slide... Add another 2019 LSU national champion?

Foreshadowing.

It would be in their nature to
1) Take someone who was part of the LSU champion team
2) Take someone injured in the first round
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 11:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Woolen is just one of those high risk players. I cant forget watching him vs Western Kentucky ugh.

Foreshadowing.

Man. Stingley and Thibedoeux have done their stock no favors. Could see them both falling out of the top 10 like every prediction has had all year
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 08:12 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Along with that 42" vert, sign me up in the 2nd after a 1st rd 3T (with OL solidified in FA of course). Sign me up.

42" vert... Shocked

I like Woolen and Cine as well if we get a Safety early cause Bates might act weird cause of the tag.

Like you said, solidify the OL in FA and we are open to everything to improve the entire team.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 07:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Man. Stingley and Thibedoeux have done their stock no favors. Could see them both falling out of the top 10 like every prediction has had all year

Thibodeaux performed very well in what he chose to do. Are you just expecting his stock to fall because he didn’t do positionals?
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 09:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Thibodeaux performed very well in what he chose to do. Are you just expecting his stock to fall because he didn’t do positionals?

I am. There was already a message that Thibodeaux was "lazy". Choosing not to do the positional drill at the combine didn't change that. Prior to the combine he was in the edge 1-2 conversation; I'd say today he's more 3-5
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 10:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am. There was already a message that Thibodeaux was "lazy". Choosing not to do the positional drill at the combine didn't change that. Prior to the combine he was in the edge 1-2 conversation; I'd say today he's more 3-5

Interesting. If he does drop I am curious if it will be substantial enough to get out of the top 10. If he is the 3rd or 5th DE in your opinion, and that plays out, it would almost have to be true. 
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Jordan Davis, Davonte Wyatt, and Perrion Winfrey all with 1.66 to 1.68 splits. Those are some explosive times for IDL.

With how well all the DL did, what do you think the chances are Wyatt is still available at 31?
Reply/Quote