Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Combine participants
Holy **** Jordan Davis... 1.68 4.82 split and finish.

Context... Aaron Donald had 1.63 split at 285 pounds. Jordan Davis is 341 lbs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Winfrey and Wyatt both with a 1.68 1.66 splits respectively. Both nice runs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Jordan Davis, Davonte Wyatt, and Perrion Winfrey all with 1.66 to 1.68 splits. Those are some explosive times for IDL.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 06:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Holy **** Jordan Davis... 1.68 4.82 split and finish.

The funny thing is everyone will assume Davis is a NY because of his size but he isn’t, I actually think he’s better suited for a 3 technique. I actually think he’d be awesome here next to Reader.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: The funny thing is everyone will assume Davis is a NY because of his size but he isn’t, I actually think he’s better suited for a 3 technique. I actually think he’d be awesome here next to Reader.

Davonte Wyatt is on my list at #31. He plays so in control with feet and hands always moving. Wyatt and BJ Hill would be a pair of under-tackles.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Davonte Wyatt is on my list at #31. He plays so in control with feet and hands always moving. Wyatt and BJ Hill would be a pair of under-tackles.

If we resign Hill/Larry I am not sure they will double dip with a DT at 31 unless the deal is another one year deal. It is a BPA position at 31 but I actually think it turns into a trade back in most scenarios.
Reply/Quote
So Georgia won a natty because their DL is made of aliens
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:38 PM)Au165 Wrote: If we resign Hill/Larry I am not sure they will double dip with a DT at 31 unless the deal is another one year deal. It is a BPA position at 31 but I actually think it turns into a trade back in most scenarios.

To me its OL CB and DT at #31 with none above the other but BPA. Not reaching for any of the three.

CB, DL, and IOL is so deep in this draft but the top is special.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 07:44 PM)Synric Wrote: To me its OL CB and DT at #31 with none above the other but BPA. Not reaching for any of the three.

CB, DL, and IOL is so deep in this draft but the top is special.

I’m just not sure the player at 31 is that different than 40 outside of the 5th year option. Because of the depth at positions we need I really think we are going back with a team that wants to get up for the 5th year on one of the QBs that they may need 5 years to figure out if they are good.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 08:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: I’m just not sure the player at 31 is that different than 40 outside of the 5th year option. Because of the depth at positions we need I really think we are going back with a team that wants to get up for the 5th year on one of the QBs that they may need 5 years to figure out if they are good.

I get what you're saying I'm judt not going to talk a later pick without the actual trade. I'm looking at #31 right now.

Reply/Quote
Wyatt and Winfrey had splits rivalling the edge rushers.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 08:13 PM)Synric Wrote: I get what you're saying I'm judt not going to talk a later pick without the actual trade. I'm looking at #31 right now.

Yea but by that logic talking about anything at 31 before FA is just as pointless. Not just based on our FA but also the rest of the league because it will have an impact on who so there at 31. I’m just pointing out that we talk about 31 like we know who the value at 31 will be but I was told recently, and it’s true most years, the guys after 25 or so are not much different than 45 especially at IOL and DL.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 08:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Wyatt and Winfrey had splits rivalling the edge rushers.

The fact we saw an edge run 4.37 is bonkers and it’s kind of gone unnoticed. This whole combine has had some freakish performances.
Reply/Quote
Davis is officially the highest rated DT RAS has ever scored…that is a freak athlete.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 08:20 PM)Au165 Wrote: The fact we saw an edge run 4.37 is bonkers and it’s kind of gone unnoticed. This whole combine has had some freakish performances.

I hope we draft him too !
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 08:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: Davis is officially the highest rated DT RAS has ever scored…that is a freak athlete.

His biggest issue is bend/pad level. He's a tall IDL that has to go against guys with alot better leverage.

Adding in Technique with Athleticism Davonte Wyatt is still my top IDL.

Reply/Quote
Travon Walker looks and moves like a Tight End.

Reply/Quote
If I had the #1 pick in the draft; I'd go Jordan Davis
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ingram I think will have appeal to Bengals.
He has ideal size and experience, plus he's showing his athleticism.
Not to mention he played with Burrow and Chase on the 2019 team that won a championship.
I wouldn't be shocked if he's selected at 63.

Ed has risen no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 06:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Holy **** Jordan Davis... 1.68 4.82 split and finish.

INSANE!!! Shocked

(03-05-2022, 06:27 PM)Synric Wrote: Winfrey and Wyatt both with a 1.68 1.66 splits respectively. Both nice runs.

(03-05-2022, 07:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Jordan Davis, Davonte Wyatt, and Perrion Winfrey all with 1.66 to 1.68 splits. Those are some explosive times for IDL.

I want one of these dudes. Please FO just take care of the OL in FA perrrrttty please.....PervertClapping

(03-05-2022, 07:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: The funny thing is everyone will assume Davis is a NY because of his size but he isn’t, I actually think he’s better suited for a 3 technique. I actually think he’d be awesome here next to Reader.

341 pound 3-tech eh?

First I have heard that one. Smirk

(03-05-2022, 07:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Davonte Wyatt is on my list at #31. He plays so in control with feet and hands always moving. Wyatt and BJ Hill would be a pair of under-tackles.

Yeah I love Devonte Wyatt's feet and hands. Would be a great addition to our DT room.
Reply/Quote