Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confronting Racism
(02-14-2016, 05:48 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Tommy Sotomayor, Alphonso Rachel, Colion Noir, Nine Pound Sledge, Stacy Dash, those are just a few of the celebrity group of "my people".

As in people that are quick to defend whites against baseless claims of racism.  That sees liberals and race baiters as the real enemy of our nation.  The ones who are proud of their own heritage and history, and have no problem embracing and celebrating mine.

They are pro white and they would stand with me to protect white identity and culture.  They frown on the constant attacks on white people and the negative portrayal that white are bombarded with from all forms of media.

However, don't let those people, those American people, stop you from making your ***** point about how "racist and white supremacist I am."

I can be proud of my heritage and still embrace the beauty and history of those people's heritage without destroying or attacking my own.

How is that so lost on you?  I really do pity you, you hate your own culture and history so much that you won't even stand up for yourself.  It is very sickening and disgusting, I hope you can overcome this one day and teach your children and grandchildren that they don't have anything to be ashamed of.  Ramybe jums.

Admire those people. There's dozens of blacks, ordinary citizens like you and I on YOUTUBE trying to get the truth across. Stacey Gear has a lot of videos.
But when you say the exact same basic thing they are saying you are a racist.

Who I also admire are the ones more on the intellectual side. Everyone should read everything Economist Thomas Sowell wrote.  Alan Keys, Walter Williams, Justice Thomas, Larry Elder....

Ben Carson I don't consider an intellectual for obvious reasons (6000 yr. old earth? lol) He came from the gang ridden streets of Detroit raised by a single parent to make something of himself. Doubt if he ever complained about white privilege.
These should be the heroes of black people, not Al ***** Charlatan.

But then you got liberal whities like Dino who atop their perch of superiority know better and will tell them that their all wrong.

You see its people like Dino that are the true racists, inside he regards the all folks I mentioned above  the same way a segment of the black population panders to do....sell outs, porch monkeys, Uncle Toms, tokens blah blah. He just won't admit it. 

Liberal whites are the black mans greatest enemy today.

[Image: 2njwxop.jpg]
Wow, I leave here for one day and SN has a complete break down.

"I can win this argument by using one term over and over again.  That will prove how right I am.

*****!

*****!!

*****!!!

*****!!!!"
(02-13-2016, 11:38 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Not so, Oddly enough, black civilians don't like it either, because then they can't claim racism or profiling as easy.  They could be it doesn't carry the same weight as when they get to deal with the white cops.

This is a complete lie.

Another fantasy you made up to support your fantasy belief system.

The really really sad part is that black peoople get NOTHING from making claims like this.  They are no different from the thousands of white people who also claim they are innocent and that cops just hate them.  They all still prosecuted and sent to jail iunless they can prove their claims in courts.  

So why is SN so upset about some of them them making some false claims?  It is basically the exact same thing he is doing when he sobs about how he is the vistim of oppression by a weak poor minority that does not control anything.
(02-14-2016, 11:47 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I remember you were a paper pusher in the Army because you couldn't be a medic or an infantryman because of your color blindness.  Remind me why you were kicked out of school again.

First: LOL at a color blind white supremacist.  Clayton Bigsby anyone?

Second: What does bringing up the poster's Military career and his medical issue have the do with the thread/conversation at hand?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-14-2016, 11:32 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Says the guy that didn't know when I said literally I was referring to the position of the post in reply to your post.   You also had no clue what paraphrasing was and the notion of using "quotes" in paraphrasing to separate the person you were paraphrasing.

You got really confused there, and you didn't even see the irony in your own post. 

However, I have already said this, so I will say it again for you since ***** need to be reminded, Misrepresentation is what ***** do best.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
this is why we can't have nice thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]