Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Bengals!
(11-06-2015, 04:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Do you REALLY want me to run down the list of past Steeler LBs' style of play over the years.....or butthole violating linemen for that matter? LMAO

Burfict is a boy scout compared to some of that lot.  Ya'll just mad/scared we finally got us an enforcer.....deal with it.

You mean all that legal stuff? Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: You mean all that legal stuff? Smirk

Why sure.....if getting fined for it means it's legal Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Do you REALLY want me to run down the list of past Steeler LBs' style of play over the years.....or butthole violating linemen for that matter? LMAO

Burfict is a boy scout compared to some of that lot.  Ya'll just mad/scared we finally got us an enforcer.....deal with it.

Who are you trying to convince here?.... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Why sure.....if getting fined for it means it's legal Ninja

He sure is tough on those old men running cameras.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
Love the signature, that's hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who are you trying to convince here?.... Mellow

No one? Confused

(11-06-2015, 04:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: He sure is tough on those old men running cameras.  Smirk

LOL Yup......'bout as tough as Harrison was on his old lady....almost. Wink

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:48 PM)Earendil Wrote: Love the signature, that's hilarious.

.....speaking of sigs.....mine isn't showing up on my computer....can you guys see it?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....speaking of sigs.....mine isn't showing up on my computer....can you guys see it?

No.  I was wondering if it was just my computer.  But I haven't been able to see it for a while now.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:48 PM)Earendil Wrote: Love the signature, that's hilarious.

Mine?  Thanks.

(11-06-2015, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....speaking of sigs.....mine isn't showing up on my computer....can you guys see it?

No.  It must be being blocked for being awful.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: No one? Confused

You should try not being so hard on yourself...You are some one....... Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No.  I was wondering if it was just my computer.  But I haven't been able to see it for a while now.

Thanks bro...

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: No.  It must be being blocked for being awful.  Mellow

Best on the boards sir....I'll take your jealousy as a compliment.... Hilarious

(11-06-2015, 05:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You should try not being so hard on yourself...You are some one....... Tongue

Oh....I KNOW I am someone baby......

[Image: Kojak.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: I was responding to you and BFritz:

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Congrats-Bengals?pid=100895#pid100895

Concerning Mitchell being "dirty" vs Burfict being "dirty, but not as dirty if dirty at all".

So do you want to talk about the play on the field?  Or do you want to talk about the hypocrisy of keeping stars who get in trouble off the field while cutting scrubs?

Looks like the classic case of an inferiority complex.  Because not ALL fans said the Steelers were the ultimate in class.  And not ALL fans are happy when they do things like sign Michael Vick for example.  And if you and Fritz want to keep comparing how the organizations are run you're going to lose that one too.

As to the point BFritz was trying (desperately) to make...Mitchell wasn't dirty so I can't understand how that reflects on the Steelers as a bad organization for "tolerating" it.  Meanwhile Pacman Jones is having his portrait drawn for whatever hall-of-fame the Bengals have for ex-players.

As to the "death threat".  I keep hearing that with no explanation of what "painting" someone is?  

I suggest you google "painting another man" and do an image search and then get back to me. Ninja

Don't lump me in with him. That's insulting.

I'm still not aware of where I have called him dirty or said he needed to be cut. My only comment has been about the dirtbag LB who made a tweet about shooting Burfict on sight (seriously you are going to act like you don't know what "painting" means...really?) and the fact that all you yinzer homers where so ready to destroy the Bengals for Adam Jones, Chris Henry, etc, etc, going on about the "classy" organization run in Pitt. You guys have Mike Vick...Mike F%cking Vick....classy left the station.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/bengals-blog/2015/11/05/bengals-vontaze-burfict-abuses-camera-during-pregame-warmups/75260920/

Vontaze Burfict abuses camera during first quarter

Classy.  Ninja

NO PAPARAZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: paparazzi_please_no_photos_by_akronadorer-d48liiq.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why?  Is Burfict getting bored?

He's teaching the class.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: You mean all that legal stuff? Smirk

What's illegal about running into a tv camera?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 07:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Don't lump me in with him. That's insulting.

I'm still not aware of where I have called him dirty or said he needed to be cut. My only comment has been about the dirtbag LB who made a tweet about shooting Burfict on sight (seriously you are going to act like you don't know what "painting" means...really?) and the fact that all you yinzer homers where so ready to destroy the Bengals for Adam Jones, Chris Henry, etc, etc, going on about the "classy" organization run in Pitt. You guys have Mike Vick...Mike F%cking Vick....classy left the station.

I don't know what painting means.

I suggest you google image search "painting another man".  "Mellow"

And who among us here defended the Steelers for Mike Vick?  I certainly didn't.  Not as a person or a football player.

I called for Ben to be cut if he was charged in the second incident.  "Charged" because an accusation is just that until there is an investigation.

Do I think the Rooney's run a better organization than the Brown family?  Yep.  Do I think they are perfect and far from criticism?  Nope.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know what painting means.

And who among us here defended the Steelers for Mike Vick?  I certainly didn't.  Not as a person or a football player.

I called for Ben to be cut if he was charged in the second incident.  "Charged" because an accusation is just that until there is an investigation.

Do I think the Rooney's run a better organization than the Brown family?  Yep.  Do I think they are perfect and far from criticism?  Nope.

To borrow a line from one of your bretheren.......who are you trying to convince here? Ninja Wink

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 09:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: To borrow a line from one of your bretheren.......who are you trying to convince here? Ninja Wink

You...that you're wrong.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know what painting means.

I would say no to the last 4 years.. drafts have been bad for Steelers, questionable moves on players and coaches... I would say the Brown family is a running a better organization as we speak.....
Reply/Quote