Cool shirt...
[Image: karma.jpg]

Hot seller!

Available in hoodie as well!

[Image: image-1251.jpeg]

And sweatshirt...

[Image: steelers-karma-juju-smith-schuster-vonta...weater.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is there a shirt I can buy with a picture of Shazier leading with his head and a pic below it of him in the hospital with "KARMA" written on there somewhere? Thanks. I prefer a hoodie btw if one is available.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 08:16 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is there a shirt I can buy with a picture of Shazier leading with his head and a pic below it of him in the hospital with "KARMA" written on there somewhere? Thanks. I prefer a hoodie btw if one is available.

I'd buy that one. Even one better, one of him leading with his head into a guillotine. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Something different.

[Image: DQTI7qgVwAEs3kf.jpg]
[Image: DQTI7qoUEAAKw46.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Burfict Karma! How cool is that!

[Image: 04-male-tshirt-mockup_ad_2048x.jpg?v=1512538424]
Reply/Quote
And there's even a hat available!

[Image: medium.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 08:16 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is there a shirt I can buy with a picture of Shazier leading with his head and a pic below it of him in the hospital with "KARMA" written on there somewhere? Thanks. I prefer a hoodie btw if one is available.

No there isn't...because only sub humans of your species would even consider wearing one.

But I'm sure you already looked.

Btw.... Shazier is beginning therapy. May be a clue that he will be able to walk again.
Reply/Quote
It's okay Vlad. You can come out of the closet now. We won't judge.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol Steelers and fans are OBSESSED with Burfict. It’s unhealthy.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna get a bunch of merchandise with this image and the words KARMA plastered on it
[Image: fracture-dislocation-L1-L2.jpg?resize=480%2C543]

But then again it's only funny when a Bengals gets hurt right Steelers nation?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 10:45 AM)Vlad Wrote: No there isn't...because only sub humans of your species would even consider wearing one.

Btw.... Shazier is beginning therapy. May be a clue that he will be able to walk again.

The cognitive dissonance here is astounding.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 10:45 AM)Vlad Wrote: No there isn't...because only sub humans of your species would even consider wearing one.

Doesn't really matter if he still thinks its okay to charge with his head in attempt to hurt other players. But you keep crying.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 10:36 AM)Vlad Wrote: The Burfict Karma! How cool is that!

[Image: 04-male-tshirt-mockup_ad_2048x.jpg?v=1512538424]
Is that a chick or a dude?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 12:41 PM)Takedown Wrote: Doesn't really matter if he still thinks its okay to charge with his head in attempt to hurt other players. And I But you keep crying.

This has been thoroughly discussed on other threads, take your crying there.

Those shirts, pretty cool eh?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 01:16 PM)Vlad Wrote: This has been thoroughly discussed on other threads, I'm going to change what you said because I'm cool and not very clever.

Those shirts, pretty hypocritical eh?

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 12:45 PM)Takedown Wrote: Is that a chick or a dude?

Calm down son.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 01:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: Calm down son.
Sorry, hard to tell with Steeler fans sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 12:08 PM)treee Wrote: The cognitive dissonance here is astounding.

Whats astounding is that you continue to play that card.

Very few outside of Sissynati would view that shirt as being in poor taste. Burthdefects reputation as the dirtiest player in the NFL is common knowledge amongst fans throughout the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 11:59 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm gonna get a bunch of merchandise with this image and the words KARMA plastered on it
[Image: fracture-dislocation-L1-L2.jpg?resize=480%2C543]

Wear it proudly bungle fan.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 01:44 PM)Takedown Wrote: Sorry, hard to tell with Steeler fans sometimes.

Whereas with bungle fans its very clear.
Reply/Quote