Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
(01-07-2016, 11:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Egh, it was ok. We all know Lucie's points aren't based in very good logic, so it was an easy shot. I'm not sure what fact was being distorted, though, but that's really irrelevant. We're wasting too much time not focusing on the only thing Lucie actually said in his post and that's the claim that people want open borders. What a dangerous policy. I wonder who here has suggested that.

I just consulted my new users guide and what Fred did by definition is known as "Refer to Ridicule" 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-07-2016, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But Dino said it was in the story.

Man you guys confuse me. Seems kinda like he distorted the fact, but yeah; most likely Red Herring.

Are those OK?

By quoting the story?

You're funny.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-07-2016, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Europe has gone completely soft.  A generation ago, the local German men would have organized and busted ass on those refugees.

Why woiuld they do that when there is no proof that refugees were involved.

Did you happen to notice this part of the story?  This same thing has been going on for years, but apparently it was never a big deal until some one claimed refugees might be involved

Police have said the men appeared to have been coordinated, comparing their modus operandi to that of criminal gangs that have operated in strength for several years in the area and turning it into a place many Cologners avoid after dark

This same thing has been going on for years, but apparently it was never a big deal until some one claimed refugees might be involved
(01-07-2016, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Europe has gone completely soft.  A generation ago, the local German men would have organized and busted ass on those refugees.

A couple generations ago they would have just tried to exterminate the race they didn't like too.... Mellow
(01-07-2016, 11:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: A couple generations ago they would have just tried to exterminate the race they didn't like too.... Mellow

What race was that?

(01-07-2016, 11:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What race was that?

Everyone except the chosen race of Aryans.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your European history.
(01-07-2016, 11:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone except the chosen race of Aryans.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your European history.

So if you were from Europe and Western Asia you were safe?

(01-08-2016, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So if you were from Europe and Western Asia you were safe?

Go educate yourself.  i don't have time to teach you everything.
(01-07-2016, 11:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What race was that?

(01-08-2016, 12:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Go educate yourself.  i don't have time to teach you everything.

You gotta admit though...he's raised his trolling to new levels.  Almost made it fun again.

Almost...
(01-08-2016, 12:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Go educate yourself.  i don't have time to teach you everything.

Okey Doke. I'll research further the origin of the Aryan. I do recall something about Nazi trying to develop the purest of the Aryan race as a "Master Race". I just didn't know folks believed there was such a race. 

I love how these guys trivialize women being sexually assaulted to make are they protect the criminal refugees who are invading Europe.

Exactly why all these people need shipped back to the Middle East and borders closed. We are absolutely nuts of we accept anyone from those areas who believe that it's ok to treat women this way.
(01-08-2016, 02:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I love how these guys trivialize women being sexually assaulted to make are they protect the criminal refugees who are invading Europe.  

Exactly why all these people need shipped back to the Middle East and borders closed.   We are absolutely nuts of we accept anyone from those areas who believe that it's ok to treat women this way.

Which is why Fred quoted the story you linked saying:

(01-07-2016, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well at least they didn't stab anyone.

“There’s no evidence that we’re dealing here with people who are refugees,” said Reker, who was stabbed in October during her campaign to become Cologne’s mayor by a man who disliked her pro-refugee stance.

And why Larry's defense of you by attacking Fred was silly.

Cool
I see that it didn't take long for this thread to go off the rails.

Classic P&R
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(01-08-2016, 02:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I love how these guys trivialize women being sexually assaulted to make are they protect the criminal refugees who are invading Europe.  

Exactly why all these people need shipped back to the Middle East and borders closed.   We are absolutely nuts of we accept anyone from those areas who believe that it's ok to treat women this way.

Who is trivializing anything? You copied and pasted an article and only offered "Still want to open our borders?" as your contribution to the issue. 

It's not trivializing to the victims to call out the stupidity in your logic. It's absolutely pathetic on your part to use their assault as justification for the ignorant bullshit you post on here. 

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-07-2016, 11:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why woiuld they do that when there is no proof that refugees were involved.

Did you happen to notice this part of the story?  This same thing has been going on for years, but apparently it was never a big deal until some one claimed refugees might be involved

Police have said the men appeared to have been coordinated, comparing their modus operandi to that of criminal gangs that have operated in strength for several years in the area and turning it into a place many Cologners avoid after dark

This same thing has been going on for years, but apparently it was never a big deal until some one claimed refugees might be involved

Victims testimony tells you that they weren't German.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35250903

I have seen a lot of articles that have had reports that they were refugees and immigrants.  There is a belief that the government in Germany is trying to cover it all up, since they don't want to make the refugees and immigrants feel unwelcome. 

Believe what you will though.  
Another article saying they were migrants and hints that the men had no respect for the local laws.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388422/Huge-influx-migrant-men-lead-sex-attacks-like-Cologne-says-analyst-police-reveal-gangs-blocked-reaching-women-screamed-help.html
Ty SN.... These guys are too quick to defend them.

This has been quite the story for a few days now, kind of hard to have not known this was happening.

maybe German women should do what a their politicians recommended to do .... Wear long pants and cover up as much as possible to not provoke these men.
(01-08-2016, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ty SN....     These guys are too quick to defend them.  

This has been quite the story for a few days now, kind of hard to have not known this was happening.  

maybe German women should do what a their politicians recommended to do ....  Wear long pants and cover up as much as possible to not provoke these men.

Bfine, this is an example of a straw man. Here Lucie is suggesting that people are defending criminals when in reality they are attacking the flaws of the logic behind his argument that there should be no refugees allowed in. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

This in from a German news source (someone posted the screenshot on Twitter):
[Image: CYMzlzCWMAI0Ak8.png]

Translation of the headline is "Stolen cellphones found in refugee housing".

There have also been some arrests happening. http://www.dw.com/en/more-suspects-arrested-in-cologne-attacks/a-18966991
This just in: Cologne police chief is going to be retiring.

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150780860/Koelner-Polizeipraesident-Albers-in-Ruhestand-versetzt.html

All of the criticisms going towards him and the sluggish response that happened have pushed him to retire.