Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
(01-14-2016, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm calling BS on this.

It was probably a mission where the Rule of Engagement were very tight.
(01-14-2016, 02:45 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Maybe you should learn some military history.

Many of our own American heroes joined us due to the ruthless nature and tactics of British officers.  They didn't want to fight and wanted to remain neutral only to pick a "side" in the war when they were mistreated by British officers.

They would give aid to both sides and only chose the Colonialist after having their homes destroyed by the "with us or against us" attitude displayed by men that think just like you.

So if I am a Syrian male, who believed in Islam, which side would I choose?  How about the side that isn't trying to force my hand in joining them, by attacking and harming them in an effort to intimidate or bully?

Just like I would be with the Colonialist during the Revolutionary War. 

Now I know how you will take this, however I would be standing with the Confederates during the Civil War.  Based off of my own research, I have found that the North was very aggressive toward the South and they had committed acts similar to what the British did.  Since the North won some aspects are glossed over such as small farms being targeted by Union troops as well as the people, not the Military, as a way to put pressure on those that were "not taking a side" to choose the Union.

Yes, you do "take a side" but only when your hand is forced, men like myself would choose to stand against the bully, even if it means we would lose.  Men like you would stand with the bully, because you think it is the "smart" thing to do. 

Now the 3rd option is another one that you support, that is "running away" to a place not quite so war torn and do everything you can to bring negative aspects of your country with you, such as raping women.  I have seen you post earlier in this thread that Cologne is a "bad place", if you educate yourself on all of the things going on in Europe, there have been multiple attacks similar all across Europe.  Cologne is just where the majority took place. 

I've heard the same about Colonist during Revolutionary war, and understand your perspective.  I just have a hard time comparing the two given the advances in military firepower since then.  Hell, you could say the same thing about native americans at that time, but there is just no way to deny that the discrepancy in 'stick sizes' has grown even larger across time.  I would also contend its become much easier to 'run away' today with mechanized transportation.

Again, get where you're coming from.  I'd like to believe I'd stay put and fight it out, but I couldn't pretend to have any sort of life experience similar to what they've gone through.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-14-2016, 02:45 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Maybe you should learn some military history.

Many of our own American heroes joined us due to the ruthless nature and tactics of British officers.  They didn't want to fight and wanted to remain neutral only to pick a "side" in the war when they were mistreated by British officers.

They would give aid to both sides and only chose the Colonialist after having their homes destroyed by the "with us or against us" attitude displayed by men that think just like you.

You just agreed with everything I said.  There is no way to remain neutral in a civil war setting.  History has proven this over and over again.  If you don't pick one side then you will be persecuted by both. 

In the Southern states where more citizens sided with the British they were harrassed by the colonists if they tried to remain neutral.

History supports what i am saying.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/10/europe-is-enabling-a-rape-culture/

Europe is enabling a rape culture.

Good read.