Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
(01-08-2016, 12:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This in from a German news source (someone posted the screenshot on Twitter):
[Image: CYMzlzCWMAI0Ak8.png]

Translation of the headline is "Stolen cellphones found in refugee housing".

There have also been some arrests happening. http://www.dw.com/en/more-suspects-arrested-in-cologne-attacks/a-18966991

Well that certainly doesn't paint the refugees in a good light.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-08-2016, 02:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well that certainly doesn't paint the refugees in a good light.

Indeed. It is interesting, though. The Germans as a whole have been in favor of immigration, they just don't like the limitless stance Merkel has taken or the fact that they are taking the brunt of it all and the rest of the EU isn't helping. It will be interesting to see if this causes the tide to shift on the public opinion in Germany of the refugees overall.
For once, this story is true. And it happened in Finland and Switzerland too ...

This is incredible.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Most people are willing to help people in need. But there is a limit to their patience and understanding. Merkel has abused the citizens good nature in this situation.
(01-08-2016, 12:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bfine, this is an example of a straw man. Here Lucie is suggesting that people are defending criminals when in reality they are attacking the flaws of the logic behind his argument that there should be no refugees allowed in. 

Oh but wouldn't trying to trivialize the actions of the immigrants by pointing to something done by a National be a form of Defense?

I'm going to research my user guide.

EDIT: I found it
 It is two wrongs make a right fallacy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-08-2016, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ty SN....     These guys are too quick to defend them.  

This has been quite the story for a few days now, kind of hard to have not known this was happening.  

maybe German women should do what a their politicians recommended to do ....  Wear long pants and cover up as much as possible to not provoke these men.

I have seen that as well.  Basically, "There is an adjustment period.  These men aren't used to our laws and we should try to accommodate them and help them by following their customs and be more understanding of them."

I have even seen a Forbes reporter make the claim that it is all a hoax from anti-immigration people.  Or rather it was staged.
(01-08-2016, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ty SN....     These guys are too quick to defend them.  

This has been quite the story for a few days now, kind of hard to have not known this was happening.  

maybe German women should do what a their politicians recommended to do ....  Wear long pants and cover up as much as possible to not provoke these men.

Hell they'd fit in right here in the US where our "leaders" think the same.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-08-2016, 04:38 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I have seen that as well.  Basically, "There is an adjustment period.  These men aren't used to our laws and we should try to accommodate them and help them by following their customs and be more understanding of them."

I have even seen a Forbes reporter make the claim that it is all a hoax from anti-immigration people.  Or rather it was staged.

Yes what's funny is they are forcing German women to assimilate to these Islamic refugees instead of having them assimilate to German customs. What a joke. They need to round them all up and send them home. The German women deserve better than this and should be placed ahead of refugees from another continent.
(01-08-2016, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hell they'd fit in right here in the US where our "leaders" think the same.

Please post where American policitians are telling women they can't wear shorts, skirts, tank tops...
(01-08-2016, 06:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes what's funny is they are forcing German women to assimilate to these Islamic refugees instead of having them assimilate to German customs. What a joke. They need to round them all up and send them home. The German women deserve better than this and should be placed ahead of refugees from another continent.

To be fair, there is a sizable population in Germany that wouldn't need this situation to tell women to cover up. Souther Germany is pretty conservative on these sorts of things.
(01-08-2016, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please post where American policitians are telling women they can't wear shorts, skirts, tank tops...

I think that's called a Red Straw

(01-08-2016, 06:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: To be fair, there is a sizable population in Germany that wouldn't need this situation to tell women to cover up. Souther Germany is pretty conservative on these sorts of things.

Not to mention Northern Germany is pretty cold about now.

(01-08-2016, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not to mention Northern Germany is pretty cold about now.

Yeah, who wouldn't be bundled up in Hamburg this time of year?
(01-08-2016, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please post where American policitians are telling women they can't wear shorts, skirts, tank tops...

they are telling them they cant go topless...

Free the Nip..!!!...

On this though... When immigrating to a new country out of need you would think they would be more willing to assumlate to their new homelands lifestyles and choices and leave behind the things that helped lead to the need for migration to begin with.

Not saying drop your believes and lifestyle at the border.. But if someone(Germany in this case) is helping you out and welcoming you with open arms you would think you would be grateful and not cause problems.
(01-08-2016, 03:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh but wouldn't trying to trivialize the actions of the immigrants by pointing to something done by a National be a form of Defense?

I'm going to research my user guide.

EDIT: I found it
 It is two wrongs make a right fallacy.

Depends on the intent. If we read it as "well that's no so bad because this guy stabbed someone", then I'm with you.

If we read it as "well this guy killed someone so what conclusion should we jump to about them?", then it's a legitimate criticism of his logic.

I guess only Fred can tell us. However, hopefully, the straw man thing is cleared up at least.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-08-2016, 06:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they are telling them they cant go topless...

Free the Nip..!!!...

On this though...   When immigrating to a new country out of need you would think they would be more willing to assumlate to their new homelands lifestyles and choices and leave behind the things that helped lead to the need for migration to begin with.

Not saying drop your believes and lifestyle at the border..  But if someone(Germany in this case) is helping you out and welcoming you with open arms you would think you would be grateful and not cause problems.

These pro refugee people don't believe in assimilation they support integration and multiculturalism. All this does is support us to segment off into smaller groups instead of being together.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-attacks.html?_r=0&referer=https://t.co/groOkICYuf

Quote:The Interior Ministry identified the 31 suspects as nine Algerians, eight Moroccans, four Syrians, five Iranians, an Iraqi, a Serb, an American and two Germans.
(01-08-2016, 08:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-attacks.html?_r=0&referer=https://t.co/groOkICYuf

I knew Americans were evil Ninja
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390168/Migrant-rape-fears-spread-Europe-Women-told-not-night-assaults-carried-Sweden-Finland-Germany-Austria-Switzerland-amid-warnings-gangs-ordinating-attacks.html#ixzz3whNjmrQV

This article has a lot of information and well worth the read. Can't paste it all from my phone.
Now it's the German womens fault they are being raped and sexually assaulted by Refugees.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/opinion/germanys-post-cologne-hysteria.html?referer=https://t.co/pZghFhfkwM