Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
(01-08-2016, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please post where American policitians are telling women they can't wear shorts, skirts, tank tops...

Only if they are fatties ...

(01-08-2016, 10:14 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I knew Americans were evil Ninja

Was probably tossed in because their politicians wanted to make sure the cops diversified.

(01-09-2016, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Now it's the German womens fault they are being raped and sexually assaulted by Refugees.  

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/opinion/germanys-post-cologne-hysteria.html?referer=https://t.co/pZghFhfkwM

It was only a matter of time before they tried to shift the blame back to the locals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-08-2016, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please post where American policitians are telling women they can't wear shorts, skirts, tank tops...

Laws are passed (and proposed) to control how men AND women dress all the time.

From saggy pants to "no shoes, no shirt, no service" to anti public breastfeeding.

Are elected officials are so anal retentive when it comes to the human body (usually women's) that its actually funny.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-09-2016, 09:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Laws are passed (and proposed) to control how men AND women dress all the time.

From saggy pants to "no shoes, no shirt, no service" to anti public breastfeeding.

Are elected officials are so anal retentive when it comes to the human body (usually women's) that its actually funny.

Ok show me where amercian politicians tell women to cover up so they can stop hoards of men from raping or sexually assaulting them. Or shooting fireworks at them to make them look ugly.
This supports what I said quite a while back:

If you are a male capable of fighting and your country is in Civil War, you are not a refugee; you're a coward.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-09-2016, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This supports what I said quite a while back:

If you are a male capable of fighting and your country is in Civil War, you are not a refugee; you're a coward.

I, and all of my pacifist Anabaptist ancestors, take offense at this.
(01-10-2016, 10:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I, and all of my pacifist Anabaptist ancestors, take offense at this.

Noted, can Anabaptist harbor the elderly? 

(01-09-2016, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This supports what I said quite a while back:

Now the US is at war...are all those not signing up to go fight cowards?
(01-10-2016, 01:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now the US is at war...are all those not signing up to go fight cowards?

When did The Civil War, Part 2: Electric Boogaloo start ?

I've got my Walmart camo cargos, let's go !
Tongue

What if you don't support either of the sides? Are you a coward for not giving your life for a cause you don't believe in?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-10-2016, 01:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now the US is at war...are all those not signing up to go fight cowards?
Nope. There are a number of other ways to serve your country other than fighting. Running away and assaulting women in other countries isn't one of them

(01-10-2016, 03:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What if you don't support either of the sides? Are you a coward for not giving your life for a cause you don't believe in?

You fight for a third side, you protect those that cannot fight, or you give your life for a cause you do believe in.

(01-10-2016, 03:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You fight for a third side, you protect those that cannot fight, or you give your life for a cause you do believe in.

How can you fight for a third sied when there is no third side.

If I lived in a country where the two controlling powers were crazy and killing each other I would get the hell out of their instead of die for stupidity.

If you stay in the country you can't remain neutral.  Like in Vietnam where many of the peasant farmers did not care if the leaders were communist or not.  All they wanted to do was grow enough rice to feed their families.  But they ended up being persecuted by one side or the other.
(01-10-2016, 03:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If I lived in a country where the two controlling powers were crazy and killing each other I would get the hell out of their instead of die for stupidity.

Sort of an every man for himself mentality? 

What about those unable to flee: screw 'em?

(01-10-2016, 03:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope. There are a number of other ways to serve your country other than fighting. Running away and assaulting women in other countries isn't one of them
Right...but not everybody is "running away and assaulting women".
So are the ones who just are "running away" cowards?
(01-10-2016, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sort of an every man for himself mentality? 

What about those unable to flee: screw 'em?

If I am able to help other people flee than I will, but it is impossible to stay and fight for a "third side" that does not exist.

As with everything else in life I am willing to help others, but only after I have taken care of myself and my family.
(01-10-2016, 04:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If I am able to help other people flee than I will, but it is impossible to stay and fight for a "third side" that does not exist.

As with everything else in life I am willing to help others, but only after I have taken care of myself and my family.

Why is it impossible to fight for a 3rd side; do you think there are only two sides fighting in Syria right now?

Of course you should get your family to safety if possible, then comeback, look in the closet, get your nutsack, and man up. 

(01-10-2016, 01:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Noted, can Anabaptist harbor the elderly? 

Can, and did. I had one ancestor that was shot for suspicion of spying because they would give aid to both sides of the Civil War and travelled between here and Pennsylvania to preach.

There were a lot that did other things to aid the people, some did just leave. Some were forced out of communities because they refused to fight.
(01-10-2016, 05:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can, and did. I had one ancestor that was shot for suspicion of spying because they would give aid to both sides of the Civil War and travelled between here and Pennsylvania to preach.

There were a lot that did other things to aid the people, some did just leave. Some were forced out of communities because they refused to fight.

Well then you're just a bunch of cowards.  Go find your man cards and turn them in to Larry.  Ninja
(01-10-2016, 05:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can, and did. I had one ancestor that was shot for suspicion of spying because they would give aid to both sides of the Civil War and travelled between here and Pennsylvania to preach.

Looks like you had some brave ancestors.

BTW, here is the definition of coward:
1. a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person. 

(01-10-2016, 04:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why is it impossible to fight for a 3rd side; do you think there are only two sides fighting in Syria right now?

Of course you should get your family to safety if possible, then comeback, look in the closet, get your nutsack, and man up. 

Fight for what?

If you don't agree with either side then there is nothing worth fighting for.
(01-10-2016, 07:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fight for what?

If you don't agree with either side then there is nothing worth fighting for.

So you run away? You fight for what you think is right, you fight for those that can't, you fight for the side you most agree with.

If you are unwilling to fight; you provide aid and comfort to others. 

Look at the definition of coward provided and tell me that an able-bodied man that flees his country in time of a civil war doesn't fit the description