Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy
(02-11-2016, 12:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Are you referring to those parents that hope their kids are bullied like you?  Or teachers who think bullying is good because it teaches leadership?  It's statements like these that make me doubt everything you claim.  No parent in their right mind hopes their kids get bullied because it will teach them leadership.  There aren't words in the English language to adequately describe how asinine those opinions are.

So make sure you encourage your daughter's boyfriends to bully them so they learn early on they are cowards because you don't want to protect them from learning that lesson.  Matter of fact, you hope your children get the opportunity to experience emotional suffering or physical harm at the hands of someone else because this character you're pretending to be mistakenly thinks bullies teach leadership. F@$%ing ridiculous.

You have taken your character to a whole new level.  Congratulation.

As usual you take something to the level of ridiculous. Not sure why it's a bad thing to want your kids to face some adversity. But please continue to make it out like I want children to become punching bags at the hands of a bully .
(02-11-2016, 12:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As usual you take something to the level of ridiculous.    Not sure why it's a bad thing to want your kids to face some adversity.    But please continue to make it out like I want children to become punching bags at the hands of a bully .

Your opinions are ridiculous.  I just make fun of them for being ridiculous.

Bullying and adversity are two completely different things.

(02-11-2016, 12:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's fine.    The bully test is a test for everyone.   Should we teach them how to cope with them?   Of course.     Should that mean to run and tell an adult all the time ..... No.    

the no tolerance for bullying is just another wing of the everyone gets a trophy crowd.

I don't want my kids getting into fights with a bully.   I want them to be smart and also stand up for themselves and others in need.

There shouldn't be any tolerance of bullying because it is wrong.  You know all those battered women shelters where you allegedly volunteer?  All of those battered women have been bullied. Every single one. And you hope your daughters get bullied. Take a minute and reflect upon how stupid that is. 

What is your advice for your daughters when they are bullied like you hope?  Don't tell an adult. Be smart. Don't get into a fist fight. Stand up for yourself. 

WTF, dude?
(02-11-2016, 02:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote:

You gotta love a lesson about bullying, capitalism, and the independent contractor/small business owner. 
(02-11-2016, 02:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: There shouldn't be any tolerance of bullying because it is wrong.  You know all those battered women shelters where you allegedly volunteer?  All of those battered women have been bullied. Every single one. And you hope your daughters get bullied. Take a minute and reflect upon how stupid that is. 

What is your advice for your daughters when they are bullied like you hope?  Don't tell an adult. Be smart. Don't get into a fist fight. Stand up for yourself. 

WTF, dude?

Yes once again go to the extreme. Where did I say I want my daughters involved with a woman abuser? If I wanted that I would just have them go Muslim and totally cripple their self worth.

Facing adversity at a young age and knowing how to overcome it is important.

Once again show me where I wanted my kids to get I to fist fights ...... Oh wait I never said that ... You are just jumping to conclusions as usual.
(02-11-2016, 02:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes once again go to the extreme.    Where did I say I want my daughters involved with a woman abuser?   If I wanted that I would just have them go Muslim and totally cripple their self worth.  

Once again show me where I wanted my kids to get I to fist fights ...... Oh wait I never said that ... You are just jumping to conclusions as usual.

You wrote you hoped your daughters get bullied.  Battered women are the victims of bullying. Intimidation. Threats. Verbal abuse. Physical abuse. Emotional abuse. All common to both.  Battered. Bullied. Same thing. You can't batter someone without bullying them.  And you hope your daughters get to experience it. 

I specifically wrote you stated, "don't get into a fist fight."  Yeah, stand up, but don't fight. I guess you expect a bully to stop hitting your daughter because she said, "Stop hitting me."  I'm sure that will work. 

Abuse and adversity are completely different. I can't believe any real parent or even just a plain ol' decent human being pretending to be a faux Christian would be so moronic as to confuse the two. Therefore, I can only conclude you are neither based upon the evidence (your statements.)
(02-11-2016, 02:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes once again go to the extreme.    Where did I say I want my daughters involved with a woman abuser?   If I wanted that I would just have them go Muslim and totally cripple their self worth.  

You misguided attempt to puff your chest about bullying aside.  I find your assertion you will just tell your wife and children which religion they are the most revealing of your real relationship with women.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-11-2016, 06:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You misguided attempt to puff your chest about bullying aside.  I find your assertion you will just tell your wife and children which religion they are the most revealing of your real relationship with women.

This implies the relationships with women are real.