Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo's seat getting warmer?
(02-25-2021, 11:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What if he runs as a republican?  Can you imagine a legacy bag of crap democrat from NYC with sexual misconduct allegations who caused actual deaths through his self centered lies getting the nod for the GOP????

The GOP would NEVER completely abandon their conservative principles to rally behind an egotistical New Yorker with that kind of Bill Clinton trouble with women. 

That's like saying they'd start complaining about private businesses deciding who can use their services and who cannot.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 11:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The GOP would NEVER completely abandon their conservative principles to rally behind an egotistical New Yorker with that kind of Bill Clinton trouble with women. 

That's like saying they'd start complaining about private businesses deciding who can use their services and who cannot.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hae5k6tqrkoke5vvii...=giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 09:58 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Can you imagine if that were about Trump, his family or a Rep?  This thread would be 10 pages long by now.  smh.

Probably just locker room talk
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 12:52 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Probably just locker room talk

Looks like Cuomo is doing more than just talking.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 01:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Looks like Cuomo is doing more than just talking.

It was probably actually antifa doing it.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 01:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It was probably actually antifa doing it.

Or BLM
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 01:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Looks like Cuomo is doing more than just talking.

Like grabbing p%#$ys???
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 02:30 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Like grabbing p%#$ys???

Yup, like grabbin' some fine a$$ putang!
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 02:33 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Yup, like grabbin' some fine a$$ putang!

Dude's a winner, you gotta hand him that. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 03:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dude's a winner, you gotta hand him that. 

Super, ultra winningest winner!
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 05:16 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: .  I bet this is front page news on CNN and MSNBC.  Rolleyes

Nothing to see here, back to that DeSantis guy.

Actually iot has been front page news on CNNs website for the last few days.  But don't let any actual facts get in the way of what the right-wing echo chamber is feeding you.

And take notice that not one singe liberal here is defending Cuomo in any way.  Or calling this a "witch hunt".  Or accusing people of having mental illness for criticizing Cuomo.

Your "whataboutism" is a massive fail in this case.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually iot has been front page news on CNNs website for the last few days.  But don't let any actual facts get in the way of what the right-wing echo chamber is feeding you.

And take notice that not one singe liberal here is defending Cuomo in any way.  Or calling this a "witch hunt".  Or accusing people of having mental illness for criticizing Cuomo.

I love you too Fred.  
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually iot has been front page news on CNNs website for the last few days.  But don't let any actual facts get in the way of what the right-wing echo chamber is feeding you.

I don't see any Republicans crying about liberals cancelling Al Franken, either.  Weird. 
Reply/Quote
Second woman has come forward.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2021, 01:35 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Second woman has come forward.

Lock her up!
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 10:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: As an aside what you want is what my Trump supporting friends on FB want...us to act like them.  I don't wear Biden or Cuomo shits or fly flags.  Never been to any political rally.  And I don't have to defend Democrats just because they are Democrats or just because they are a single person I worship.

So!  You must be one of THEM then!  A Trump supporter.  Attitude
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 10:34 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!     Cult members?  YOU, are part of the division problem in this country.

Defend Trump?  Nope, just pointing out the funny hypocrisy.   ThumbsUp  

So, any comment on the scumbag Cuomo?

Shouldn't we wait to see if there IS any hypocrisy first?

Have any liberals popped up yet arguing that what Cuomo did, if he did it, was not really sexism or harassment?

Have any argued that Boylan is making this up just to take down a Dem governor?
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2021, 09:48 PM)Dill Wrote: So!  You must be one of THEM then!  A Trump supporter.  Attitude

You got me...I've been working for Mr. Trump to infiltrate the haters and losers!

Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Investigate this shit. If even one is true, he needs to go.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 10:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Investigate this shit. If even one is true, he needs to go.

It's too soon to investigate.  Or is it too late?  Either way, let's just let him go and let the country heal. 
Reply/Quote