Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo's seat getting warmer?
(08-03-2021, 09:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: He should be out of office by morning if there was any way rich and powerful men didn't always try to get away with all kinds of crap.

But we all know that he isn't going to stand up and do the right thing.

Why do so many just hate Cuomo? Is it because he was making NY great during the pandemic?

[Image: image1-6.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 01:16 PM)Dill Wrote: Why do so many just hate Cuomo? Is it because he was making NY great during the pandemic?

By killing people in nursing homes?

https://www.nytimes.com/article/andrew-cuomo-nursing-home-deaths.html

In January, New York’s attorney general said the administration had undercounted nursing home deaths by several thousand. Mr. Cuomo later acknowledged as much, blaming the lower figure on fears that the Trump administration would use the data as a political weapon.

Made a horrible decision to house infectious people with the elderly, the most at risk population for mortality from Covid.  Then he lied about it because of politics.  The guy is a piece of shit and deserves every ounce of hate he gets in perpetuity. 
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 01:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: By killing people in nursing homes?

In January, New York’s attorney general said the administration had undercounted nursing home deaths by several thousand. Mr. Cuomo later acknowledged as much, blaming the lower figure on fears that the Trump administration would use the data as a political weapon.

Made a horrible decision to house infectious people with the elderly, the most at risk population for mortality from Covid.  Then he lied about it because of politics.  The guy is a piece of shit and deserves every ounce of hate he gets in perpetuity. 

Mellow

Wow.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Wow.

Again, no rebuttal of any point made.  You'd have thought you'd spent your time off actually working on your ability to form a cogent argument.  I guess not.  Cry
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 01:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: By killing people in nursing homes?

Hey sorry there buddy. Go back and check post #81 again. 

I made some changes that may fix the problem.

Should clear up Dino's "failure" to rebut your very well taken points as well. 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 10:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, no rebuttal of any point made.  You'd have thought you'd spent your time off actually working on your ability to form a cogent argument.  I guess not.  Cry

I love it when you don't get the joke.

Never change.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 01:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: I love it when you don't get the joke.

Never change.

No, I totally get you.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 06:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I totally get you.  Cool

Oh, I'm sure your search history is filled with my name.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 10:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, I'm sure your search history is filled with my name.   Hilarious

No, it's not.  Contrary to what you might think, I give you as much consideration as the last bowl movement I took.  
Reply/Quote
So side note, now that Biden and Pelosi are publicly anti-Cuomo what are the odds he can switch parties and pull the "liberals canceled me over a bunch of #metoo and covid lies" card? I think I'm joking, but now that Trump has gone from NYC democrat sleazebag to GOP savior, I'm not so sure anything can be taken off the table.
Reply/Quote
And there he goes.

What a downfall from a year ago.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 01:21 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: And there he goes.

What a downfall from a year ago.

De Blasio is doing some day drinking today. 

The real interesting thing will be what happens to his brother and CNN.  The first time Chris helped his brother out CNN literally said it "will never happen again".  Now it came out that Chris drafted his brother's statement on the AG investigation.  Like I said, what happens there will be very interesting.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 12:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So side note, now that Biden and Pelosi are publicly anti-Cuomo what are the odds he can switch parties and pull the "liberals canceled me over a bunch of #metoo and covid lies" card?  I think I'm joking, but now that Trump has gone from NYC democrat sleazebag to GOP savior, I'm not so sure anything can be taken off the table.

Kavanaugh, Trump, Gaetz, etc support this post.

Glad he stepped down.  Whatever else happens to him.
Reply/Quote
Something about the party of personal accountability. I don't know; I'm fresh off vacation and beat.
Reply/Quote
Once again we see Americans holding Dems more accountable then Republicans. Gaetz under FBI investigation for child sex traffic. No problem. Trump accused by triple the amount of women and admitting to sexual assault.... Voted POTUS.

This is an amazing phenomenon we continue to witness. Hopefully you guys have been paying attention in my absence.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 03:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Once again we see Americans holding Dems more accountable then Republicans. Gaetz under FBI investigation for child sex traffic. No problem. Trump accused by triple the amount of women and admitting to sexual assault.... Voted POTUS.

This is an amazing phenomenon we continue to witness. Hopefully you guys have been paying attention in my absence.

Hey, Cuomo may not be done.  The GOP saviors of my lifetime are Regan and Trump and those guys were notable democrats before they switched sides and became the GOP torch bearers.  If Cuomo did the same I'd hardly be amazed.  Dude got #meToo-ed and cancelled and Pelosi and Biden are against him...probably because he has dirt on them and that's why they framed him.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 03:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, Cuomo may not be done.  The GOP saviors of my lifetime are Regan and Trump and those guys were notable democrats before they switched sides and became the GOP torch bearers.  If Cuomo did the same I'd hardly be amazed.  Dude got #meToo-ed and cancelled and Pelosi and Biden are against him...probably because he has dirt on them and that's why they framed him.

Cuomo may, and I'm sure the GOP base would suddenly be all for him, and he could run for POTUS as a Republican. He remains good friends with Trump. 

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 04:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Cuomo may, and I'm sure the GOP base would suddenly be all for him, and he could run for POTUS as a Republican. He remains good friends with Trump. 

Also, why would any of the people who think covid is an overblown hoax believe the reports that Cuomo caused a bunch of covid deaths?  Isn't that just the media blowing things out of proportion in order to scare and control us?  
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 04:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Also, why would any of the people who think covid is an overblown hoax believe the reports that Cuomo caused a bunch of covid deaths?  Isn't that just the media blowing things out of proportion in order to scare and control us?  

It's the same people who suddenly care about it's origins after a year and a half of claiming the origins was a Dem Hoax and the Flu when their preferred POTUS  could have been investigating it. Yet he wasn't.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 03:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Once again we see Americans holding Dems more accountable then Republicans. Gaetz under FBI investigation for child sex traffic. No problem. Trump accused by triple the amount of women and admitting to sexual assault.... Voted POTUS.

A few flaws in your comparison with Gaetz.  Cuomo did not resign, nor where there many calls for him to do so, until after the AG's report came out substantiating the allegations.  As the investigation into Gaetz has not concluded your comparison is thus a poor one.  If that investigation is concluded and also substantiates the allegation, and Gaetz is not pressured to resign as Cuomo was, then you'll have a point.  As for Trump, you got it right, the allegations were from before his election.  I could counter with the woman who accused Clinton of raping her and how she wasn't believed at all, nor where there any serious calls from the Dems to investigate those claims.

In essence, you're trying to hold your side up as paragons of virtue when in reality they didn't do a damn thing until irrefutable proof was provided.  Both parties are corrupt opportunists who will protect their own.  But if it makes you feel better to be on the side of the "good guys" then who am I to shatter your illusionary comfort?
Reply/Quote