Clayton Fejedelem
Brandon Wilson

P (1):
Kevin Huber

K (1):
Randy Bullock

LS (1):
Clark Harris

**Cited from CincyJungle https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/1/17805972/nfl-cuts-2018-cincinnati-bengals-53-man-roster?utm_campaign=cincyjungle&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Practice Squad (10)
- TE Moritz Böhringer *
- DT Andrew Brown
- HB Quinton Flowers 
- HB Jordan Franks 
- CB C.J. Goodwin 
- C Brad Lundblade 
- OT Kent Perkins 
- CB KeiVarae Russell 
- WR Kermit Whitfield 
- LB Chris Worley
- QB Christian Hackenberg

notable moves
- Hewitt released
- Cethan Carter to IR
- Brian Hill released
- Michael Johnson released -> re-signing
- Josh Shaw released
- Barkley to IR
- Tate & Core to 53 (7 wrs)
- Schreck, Tupou to 53
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Days like to today I appreciate the twitter folks. Thanks for posting and to anyone else that provides updates.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Basically relying on two reporters for updates, Dehner Jr. and Kat Terrell. Jim O is off to Green Bay so we lost what he did. And Hobson hasn't tweeted anything today, which is a bit surprising.

Reply/Quote
Guess Hewitt didn't fit Lazor's new Offense.

Too bad, good player, even though the Fullback is a dying breed i think he could still be picked up by another team.

Great blocker and he did everything asked of him, can catch the ball too.

I like Carson but Brian Hill i think is the better overall back, color me a bit surprised on that one.

Hill averaged like 5.7 YPC last i heard. I would of kept both Carson and Hill and cut Walton or put him on the PS.

Thanks for the thread Millhouse. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Our run game was bad, but still thought it was better when Hewitt was in. Does this mean Schreck made it...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised at Hewitt being cut. Not shocked, but surprised a bit.

I would keep Hill and Carson and put Walton on the practice squad. He didn't show me enough to warrant a spot on the 53.
Reply/Quote
So far, I've seen 3 olinemen waived that I would bring in at least one of them for a look-see:

Austin Pasztor - RT
Dorian Johnson - OG
Cornelius Lucas - RT

Update:
Couple more OG's hit the wire, some of those big Utah roadgrader's.

Isaac Asiata - RG
Jeremiah Poutassi - RG
Reply/Quote
'former Bengals' news, since its slow right now..

Hill will make Patriots
AJM will be a Bill
Paulie G. loses Mack in a deal to Bears..ouch

Reply/Quote
Geoff Hobson
‏ @GeoffHobsonCin
48s48 seconds ago

Bengals keep Tate, Schreck and Tupou, but roster in flux https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-keep-tate-schreck-and-tupou-but-roster-in-flux

Michael Johnson cut too

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Geoff Hobson
‏ @GeoffHobsonCin
48s48 seconds ago

Bengals keep Tate, Schreck and Tupou, but roster in flux https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-keep-tate-schreck-and-tupou-but-roster-in-flux

How many more hour of fluxing are left?

MJ cut? Surprised it wasn't done sooner to give him a chance to catch on elsewhere.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Geoff Hobson
‏ @GeoffHobsonCin
48s48 seconds ago

Michael Johnson cut too

They actually cut Johnson. Didn’t think they would do that especially so late. They are younger and I think they are heading in the right direction. Keep players because they can help you in the future and don’t keep guys just because they helped you in the past. Loyalty is good but not at the expense of winning.
Reply/Quote
While being a move that in my opinion was needed, the MJ release gives further evidence of how much this team has changed. Truly making moves in the best interest of the team, with wins, losses and the future in mind as opposed to being loyal to a fault.

Reply/Quote
Tate, Core, and Erickson all make it. 7 wrs .

Barkley goes on IR

the final 53 has been released per CincyJungle. Nothing yet from Bengals tho
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/1/17805972/nfl-cuts-2018-cincinnati-bengals-53-man-roster?utm_campaign=cincyjungle&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Reply/Quote
Kind sucks Carter won’t be illegible to return going on IR today bc he was a key special teamer
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:43 PM)McC Wrote: How many more hour of fluxing are left?

MJ cut?  Surprised it wasn't done sooner to give him a chance to catch on elsewhere.

Why would they do that? Especially if they are thinking about trying to sign him back. The goal is to win games, not be mr. Nice Guy all the time.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: While being a move that in my opinion was needed, the MJ release gives further evidence of how much this team has changed. Truly making moves in the best interest of the team, with wins, losses and the future in mind as opposed to being loyal to a fault.

dont write MJ off just yet.. i could see them resigning him with a more friendly contract, he showed last year he was not washed up but for the price of keeping him plus Willis having a better preseason he was more cut able this year.. we are still a bit thin at DE for run stopping... 
Reply/Quote
Also releasing josh shaw, Ryan Hewitt, and Kevare Russell to go along with Michael and TJ Johnson kind of surprised me
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:54 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Why would they do that? Especially if they are thinking about trying to sign him back. The goal is to win games, not be mr. Nice Guy all the time.

Did someone say they are thinking they are trying to sign him back?  And if they did, at whose expense would it be?  They did it with LaFell and Iloka.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 03:56 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Also releasing josh shaw, Ryan Hewitt, and Kevare Russell to go along with Michael and TJ Johnson kind of surprised me
Wait a minute.  Are we now a Johnson-less team after all this time?

Reply/Quote
John was our only position player with at least 10 years experience in the NFL. Going youth movement.

Also called Josh Shaw.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote