Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DJ Reader calls out ref
(01-08-2023, 06:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:

The Gravedigger is good lol
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Gravedigger is good lol

Glad to see a player speaking up. I thought the refs totally lost control of the game. It's not just the facemask on Burrow, which was very obvious. (He was the one with ball, his head is twisted back). But there were a lot of unnecessary shots. For example, the play is well over in the end zone, Chase is basically standing in one spot, and then a Ravens player hits him with force, nearly knocking him down. What was the story with the gang surrounding Carmen? The refs didn't seem to want to get control of the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Gravedigger is good lol

Ref laughing on that? I’m glad DJ called him out (probably get fined for it, too). Missed calls happen but a missed personal foul call is nothing to laugh at during the game when you are an official.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Exactly why I didnt want them to get in

Yeah, if we thought Harbaugh was dirty (yes, I blame this on Harbaugh because there were many egregious plays, most after the whistle this game) - we didn't want to see Tomlin. Thank you Miami
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:07 PM)Nepa Wrote: Glad to see a player speaking up. I thought the refs totally lost control of the game. It's not just the facemask on Burrow, which was very obvious. (He was the one with ball, his head is twisted back). But there were a lot of unnecessary shots. For example, the play is well over in the end zone, Chase is basically standing in one spot, and then a Ravens player hits him with force, nearly knocking him down. The refs didn't seem to want to get control of the game.

Makes sense on why the game was closer than I thought it would be. Going to watch it in a bit as I couldn't watch it. 

Watched the Bills/Pats game which was a good one. The Rats can have the refs in their pocket the same as the stealers at times.

(01-08-2023, 07:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Ref laughing on that?  I’m glad DJ called him out (probably get fined for it, too).  Missed calls happen but a missed personal foul call is nothing to laugh at during the game when you are an official.

Truth, the arrogance is the topper. Do your ***** job well should be the mind set of these guys.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:07 PM)Nepa Wrote: Glad to see a player speaking up. I thought the refs totally lost control of the game. It's not just the facemask on Burrow, which was very obvious. (He was the one with ball, his head is twisted back). But there were a lot of unnecessary shots. For example, the play is well over in the end zone, Chase is basically standing in one spot, and then a Ravens player hits him with force, nearly knocking him down. The refs didn't seem to want to get control of the game.

Chase got sumo'd after another play was over, no call. Burrow got bent down after the whistle, no call. Higgins got almost got voided for the game, no unnecessary roughness. That game looked like Harbaugh sat his starters to toe the line on injuring us, knowing he will play Lamar next week. So he gave up the L to gain some tape, basically.

They also know if Chase/etc. retaliate they could have been under risk of suspension for the playoff game, maybe? Lamar is going to come back rusty and they're going to be eliminated...

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Chase got sumo'd after another play was over, no call. Burrow got bent down after the whistle, no call. Higgins got almost got voided for the game, no unnecessary roughness. That game looked like Harbaugh sat his starters to toe the line on injuring us, knowing he will play Lamar next week. So he gave up the L to gain some tape, basically.

They also know if Chase/etc. retaliate they could have been under risk of suspension for the playoff game, maybe? Lamar is going to come back rusty and they're going to be eliminated...

Thanks for posting the video. How is that just ignored by the refs? The announcers were questioning it as well, one trying to find a reason it wasn't penalized by casting the shadow of doubt that maybe the player was just running toward his teammate. But Chase was there and he went out of his way to lay a hit on Chase. If our player retaliated, then he gets hit with a 15-yard penalty. Or is ganged up on like Carman.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Chase got sumo'd after another play was over, no call. Burrow got bent down after the whistle, no call. Higgins got almost got voided for the game, no unnecessary roughness. That game looked like Harbaugh sat his starters to toe the line on injuring us, knowing he will play Lamar next week. So he gave up the L to gain some tape, basically.

Thanks for the vid Reuben. Damn, that is unnecessary if I ever saw it. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:58 PM)jeremydc Wrote: All good…. No love lost . Either way, we will smash through the bs

Hell yeah they will.  All the way to another SB
Reply/Quote
Bengals players were screaming at the refs all game. The refs were terribletoday
Reply/Quote

Smith was dirty all game. Bengals need to go after him for the shit he pulled today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reader should have ate the ref whole.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Sure seems like Goodell had a talk with the refs before the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:20 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Bengals players were screaming at the refs all game. The refs were terribletoday

Even Zac Taylor was screaming bloody murder at the officials today. I’ve never seen him so furious.
Reply/Quote

He totally burficted Jamar. but why is he the phenomenal player while Vontaze was a villain? Announcer quick to say unintended. Bullshit that was blatant.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:48 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: He totally burficted Jamar. but why is he the phenomenal player while Vontaze was a villain? Announcer quick to say unintended. Bullshit that was blatant.

Green did not say he believed it to be unintentional. To the best of my recollection, his words were "He will say it was unintentional and he was trying to get to his teammate."
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLBRlY-QBE0

that one is Carman
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:20 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Bengals players were screaming at the refs all game. The refs were terrible today

Absolutely true. The Cincinnati Bengals are the reigning AFC Champions while being universally hated by the NFL, the media, and the officials. Even after we win the Super Bowl we’ll be fifth in ESPN’s NFL power ranking.
Reply/Quote
Reader is a mountain of a man. Bet the ref got straight faced after that.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Ravens fans are celebrating all the cheap shots. They’re up there with Steelers fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote