Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dalton Struggling from a Clean Pocket since 2015
Dalton is broken !

To anybody that cares to really look.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You guys crack me up.

Andy "sucked" so bad in 2016 without Green that despite being sacked the 2nd most times in the league he threw for over 4200 yards and went to the Pro Bowl.

Here’s some other QBs that have put up 4K yds in a season...

Jay Cutler
Ryan Tannehill
Jake Plummer
Jon Kitna
Matt Schaub
Josh Freeman

Some elite company right there. It’s like a veritable who’s who of great QB’s! Lol

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:49 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: No one was cracking up yesterday when Dalton threw 3 fourth quarter ints.

Actually I was after the screen pick. Some funny shit. I sounded like the Joker and scared the dog lol

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Its 2019. Dalton still has zero playoff wins and still pisses all over himself on a weekly basis. Oh and we are 0-7. 

But please tell me more about the 2016 pro bowl.

IKR? It's riveting and almost more entertaining than the actual games. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton went to the Pro Bowl in 2016.

10 games Green played.... 91.2 passer rating
6 games without Green.... 92.9 passer rating

How’s Dalton been playing the last couple seasons without AJ? Them numbers pretty good?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually I was after the screen pick. Some funny shit. I sounded like the Joker and scared the dog lol

Yep. I did quite a bit of laughing after the QB threw the game away when they had a chance to still win. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Here’s some other QBs that have put up 4K yds in a season...

Jay Cutler
Ryan Tannehill
Jake Plummer
Jon Kitna
Matt Schaub
Josh Freeman

Some elite company right there. It’s like a veritable who’s who of great QB’s! Lol

Yeah but did any of those guys go to the pro bowl after the 17 guys above them passed ? huh huh, come on did they ?   Yawn
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:07 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  The so called poor defense played good enough to win yesterday but one player and one player only owns that loss.

"so called"?

Hilarious 

Really?

Yards per game....32nd
Rush Yd/game......32nd
Rush YD/att...…….32nd
20+ yd runs...…...32nd ( their 14 is almost twice as many as the 31st ranked team's 8)
Yards per play......31st
Penalty yards...…..31st
Rush tds…………….30th
Interceptions...…..29th
sacks...……………..29th
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "so called"?

Hilarious 

Really?

Yards per game....32nd
Rush Yd/game......32nd
Rush YD/att...…….32nd
20+ yd runs...…...32nd ( their 14 is almost twice as many as the 31st ranked team's 8)
Yards per play......31st
Penalty yards...…..31st
Rush tds…………….30th
Interceptions...…..29th
sacks...……………..29th

They gave up 460 yards and are on pace to allow 3,024 rushing yards on the year.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How’s Dalton been playing the last couple seasons without AJ? Them numbers pretty good?

So is Green being out the reason Joe Mixon is averaging 3.0 per carry and 36 yards per game this year?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually I was after the screen pick. Some funny shit. I sounded like the Joker and scared the dog lol

(10-21-2019, 02:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. I did quite a bit of laughing after the QB threw the game away when they had a chance to still win. 

That is what happens when you would rather see our QB do bad than the team win.

Personally I was sad.

Bet you guys were really scared at the end of the Cardinal game until the defense bailed you out.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is what happens when you would rather see our QB do bad than the team win.

Personally I was sad.

Bet you guys were really scared at the end of the Cardinal game until the defense bailed you out.

You’re not a better fan because you want to see this team win 2-3 games this season. You’re actually part of the problem. Embracing mediocrity. I want the Bengals to FINALLY bottom out, and get better draft picks. The difference between getting an AJ Green at #4 and a John Ross at #9 makes all the difference. Yeah, yeah, there’s no guarantees a high pick will pan out, but I’ll take the odds of that player being a difference maker over a mid round guy.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re not a better fan because you want to see this team win 2-3 games this season. You’re actually part of the problem. Embracing mediocrity. I want the Bengals to FINALLY bottom out, and get better draft picks. The difference between getting an AJ Green at #4 and a John Ross at #9 makes all the difference. Yeah, yeah, there’s no guarantees a high pick will pan out, but I’ll take the odds of that player being a difference maker over a mid round guy.

So If Finley plays you want his to suck bad also, right?

That seems to go against what you aid in another thread.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is what happens when you would rather see our QB do bad than the team win.

Personally I was sad.

No. It's what happens when you're a fan for 42 years and you simply come to the conclusion that the team you root for is a shit show from top to bottom. So you get to the point where they piss you off so much, you laugh out of spite. 

Why should i hold out any hope that this team can do anything right going forward?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So If Finley plays you want his to suck bad also, right?

More stupid non-logic.

If Finley comes in a plays well, i will root for them to win. Finley is not Dalton, who is doing NOTHING to help this team win.

If Finley bombs, i'll hope they put Dolegala in and if he plays well, i'll root for him (same way i rooted for Dalton all the years he helped the team win). 

If Dolegala bombs, i'll hope they draft one of the QBs coming out, in the 1st round and i'll root for him to win.

All of it is pretty much moot though, because the organization from top to bottom, with the backswards ass way they do things and the uncanny way they have of totally ***** things up, will always screw things up. 

Backwards, half-measure, money grubbing, dim wits.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So If Finley plays you want his to suck bad also, right?

Ideally, I’d like to see Finley play well, but we still lose out. If he shows enough that we can grab a DE or another position that high great.

Or if Finley looks totally lost, we’ll know the preseason was a tease, and we need to go QB in the 1st.

Pretty simple, really.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re not a better fan because you want to see this team win 2-3 games this season. You’re actually part of the problem. Embracing mediocrity. I want the Bengals to FINALLY bottom out, and get better draft picks. The difference between getting an AJ Green at #4 and a John Ross at #9 makes all the difference. Yeah, yeah, there’s no guarantees a high pick will pan out, but I’ll take the odds of that player being a difference maker over a mid round guy.

Right on point
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "so called"?

Hilarious 

Really?

Yards per game....32nd
Rush Yd/game......32nd
Rush YD/att...…….32nd
Yards per play......31st
Penalty yards...…..31st
Rush tds…………….30th
Interceptions...…..29th
sacks...……………..29th
They gave up yardage yesterday but made plays to keep the Jags out of the end zone for much of the game while your boy Dalton threw errant pass after errant pass. Then Dalton returned to his usual turn over machine. He was coughing it up so much the trainers brought out a five gallon bucket of cough syrup. He chokes so much they need to have a teammate do the Heimlich maneuver on him before every play.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ideally, I’d like to see Finley play well, but we still lose out. 

How could we possibly lose if our QB plays well?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:56 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: They gave up yardage yesterday but made plays to keep the Jags out of the end zone for much of the game while your boy Dalton threw errant pass after errant pass. Then Dalton returned to his usual turn over machine. He was coughing it up so much the trainers brought out a five gallon bucket of cough syrup. He chokes so much they need to have a teammate do the Heimlich maneuver on him before every play.

Andy gave the defense a good rest with a 10 play drive to take the lead in the third quarter.

How did the defense respond?

5 plays, 75 yds, td and 2 pt conversion.
Reply/Quote