Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damar Hamlin
(01-03-2023, 12:40 AM)cinci4life Wrote: That's some great news!

It’s not really great at all
Reply/Quote
Prayers to this player and his family
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:40 AM)cinci4life Wrote: That's some great news!

If you have any professional medical knowledge then you'd know this, in fact, is not great news. He is not breathing on his own. They're running tests because they don't know why.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:49 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: It’s not really great at all

When vitals are back to normal after something like this i would say that's great news.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:53 AM)cinci4life Wrote: When vitals are back to normal after something like this i would say that's great news.

I’m not gonna get too into this, but if he isn’t able to talk or is completely chair bound like Stephen Hawking, it’s not good
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:53 AM)cinci4life Wrote: When vitals are back to normal after something like this i would say that's great news.

It is not "great news." Two people have let you know that and I've tried to explain in the simplest layman's terms why. 

But yet it seems you need to have the last word...
Reply/Quote

Until he is breathing on his own it is good that BP and pulse are normal but it is secondary to the breathing problems

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:56 AM)BengalB Wrote: It is not "great news." Two people have let you know that and I've tried to explain in the simplest layman's terms why. 

But yet it seems you need to have the last word...

He means well, give him a break
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:38 AM)pally Wrote: this is Damar's agent

I’ve had this being anesthetized/breathing tube thing done; it’s scary but I’m here posting tonight.

Keep praying for Damar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:55 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I’m not gonna get too into this, but if he isn’t able to talk or is completely chair bound like Stephen Hawking, it’s not good

I thought of 5 or 6 things that could have happened. Based on his vitals being stablized, I have it narrowed down to two. 

If I hear one more "vitals good = it's great news" I'm gonna lose my composure.

People really have no clue, so I try to remember that.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:32 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Just heartbreaking. I don't even know what to say other than hoping for some kind of good news.

Praying the young man pulls through. Just awful feeling
Reply/Quote
UC Medical Center has informed media that there will be statement coming from them sometime tonight...no specific time given

Reply/Quote
I have not been a big Zac guy but when he and McDermot came together tonight and basically said up yours to the NFL and went to the locker rooms, it gave me much respect for the man. This is a human life and not a video game.
Reply/Quote
I'm just sick to my stomach. I think I can safely say all of Who Dey Nation is Damar Hamlin fans tonight.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Zac constantly reaffirms my initial impression of him.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:00 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I have not been a big Zac guy but when he and McDermot came together tonight and basically said up yours to the NFL and went to the locker rooms, it gave me much respect for the man. This is a human life and not a video game.

After last year and how they rallied from 0-2 and are currently playing don’t know how you couldn’t be positive about Zac.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Perhaps tonight is not the time to guess upon his health or argue his health or football. It might just be a moment to say prayers or best wishes to this player and his family, and leave it at that. Even I who ramble on, know when less is better. These are my last words on it. Simply prayers for this player and his family.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:00 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I have not been a big Zac guy but when he and McDermot came together tonight and basically said up yours to the NFL and went to the locker rooms, it gave me much respect for the man. This is a human life and not a video game.

I don't know what else they could've done... I don't know about the logistics that go with a reschedule, but I know that they couldn't keep playing that game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Bills are leaving Cincinnati per joe Dannaman

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:06 AM)pally Wrote: The Bills are leaving Cincinnati   per joe Dannaman

Well, that makes a replay tomorrow more difficult. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote